March 2009 Applicants

Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

July is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March 2009 Applicants

Originally Posted by vslamba
I guess form 1221 is for accompanied partner and it must be there, Try the link that i sent you read my post above just two up
yeah. now i m trying the link you sent to me. I can see our application information there. But no idea which one is 1221
Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

vslamba is an unknown quantity at this point

See in "document check list"
Were you able to download overseas penal clearance certficate?
I was do you know where can i get it from
Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

July is an unknown quantity at this point

See in "document check list"
Were you able to download overseas penal clearance certficate?
I was do you know where can i get it from
Nope. I also cannot see in doc check list.

But I searched from google and think you can get it from here. Hope it's what you looking for.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/
Old Mar 8th 2009, 3:01 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by July
Nope. I also cannot see in doc check list.

But I searched from google and think you can get it from here. Hope it's what you looking for.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/
In this link , you can find below information:

"If you are applying outside Australia, you do not have to provide this information when you apply. You will be advised when it is required. "

SO I think this is not required...
Old Mar 9th 2009, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Sunil Nayakar is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: March 2009 Applicants

I too have doubt on 1221 form submission within 28days.
In the document check list, only for my dependent wife's check list they had asked to send to adelade skill processing center within 28days of submission.

and for 1221 contains all the information about my wife's name,passport,work details like that.

Can anybody clarify , correctly,whether this form is for both primary and secondary applicants or for only secondary applicants.

I think we are asked to send this 1221 form , as we have opted for skill matching database option during subission of visa application.

You reply will be appreciated.

thanks
Old Mar 9th 2009, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

Sunil Nayakar is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: March 2009 Applicants

I guess form 1221 is for accompanied partner and it must be there, Try the link that i sent you read my post above just two up

I too agree with vslamba, as I received 1221 form submission in my accopanied partner checklist but not in my(primary applicant) check list.
Ca anybody who has the same issue clarify
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

Form 1221 I guess is required for accompanied partner and not the primary applicant. So i guess you dont need it
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

my agent has forwarded me as attachment of all the documents that was lodged online, except fro the application I am unable to open the rest of the attachment. any advice appreciated
Old Mar 9th 2009, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

cfmx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I had a rather weird experience about 30 minutes ago. I had filed my 175 application on 4th March. I have been uploading documents since then and almost done with it.
As I was trying to login to upload the final set, system gave me a message "you are not allowed to attach any further documents as your application has been decided"

I got the shock of my life. Tried again, same message. Then cleared the browser cache, restarted the system, flushed dns, etc. Now, I am able to login and upload.

Anybody with similar experience?

Cheers
cfmx
Old Mar 9th 2009, 4:48 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cfmx
Hi guys,

I had a rather weird experience about 30 minutes ago. I had filed my 175 application on 4th March. I have been uploading documents since then and almost done with it.
As I was trying to login to upload the final set, system gave me a message "you are not allowed to attach any further documents as your application has been decided"

I got the shock of my life. Tried again, same message. Then cleared the browser cache, restarted the system, flushed dns, etc. Now, I am able to login and upload.

Anybody with similar experience?

Cheers
cfmx
YES!!! And I nearly died also, it's just a system error, I closed the browser and logged back in again, so don't panic! tee hee
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

cfmx is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks jen! I feel lot better now. Anyways, DIAC system is quite good overall.

regards
cfmx
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

clemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone, I am just about ready to become a March 2009 applicant as well but before I hit the button I have a question......

I am applying with the on-line application but am also looking at the hard copy application (form1276) and noticed that on the hard copy you need to input all your family members not migrating with you including your spouse's family. I did not read that on the on-line application - it only asks for 'your family' and I understand that as the main applicant....am I wrong on that? Who did everyone else list? All the family members or jus the main applicants mother, father, brother, sister etc. . Maybe this gets captured in some of the documents later requested after submitting on-line application???

Or maybe I should just input everyone's name and be done with it...will they penalize me for inputting too much information?

Thanks
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:46 am
Just Joined

aman_gill is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a 176 MODL applicant with a QLD nomination as Mechanical engineer-2126-11. I have uploaded all the documents. Can anybody help me if i dont have a birth certificate will they consider my passport as age proof?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:05 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_gill
I am a 176 MODL applicant with a QLD nomination as Mechanical engineer-2126-11. I have uploaded all the documents. Can anybody help me if i dont have a birth certificate will they consider my passport as age proof?
10th certificate will work for u...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Yeah passport works as a proof of age No problems with it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.