March 2009 Applicants

Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

beachlou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March 2009 Applicants

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
What happened to me was, when I opened the page and went to click on the drop down menu, the page closed immediately saying there was an error. The thing that bugged me the most was that my laptop was brand new the day before!!!! lol

I posted my skills assessment to TA on 5th Dec, they acknowledged it 5th Jan, then I got my positive result on the 10th Feb! Much quicker than I thought really! Would you not be better getting your skills assessment done now and out of the way? It took me a while to get all of the stuff gathered together, was quite a relief to have it all sent off and out of my hands... Did you not need it for your visa application? Where are you from by the way? I'm from Northern Ireland....for my sins...
Same thing is happening to me. I'll do it tomorrow-feeling a bit too lazy at the moment to be honest.

I'm living in the South West of England and will be telling my school tomorrow that I'm handing my notice in and will leave at the end of the summer term-sad times, but I'm looking forward. I can then ask my head for a reference and then I can apply to have my qualifications assessed. I didn't need mine done for the visa as my husband is a civil engineer so I'm going on his visa. He's the better applicant as he's on the MODL and CSL.

Thanks again!
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:32 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachlou
Same thing is happening to me. I'll do it tomorrow-feeling a bit too lazy at the moment to be honest.

I'm living in the South West of England and will be telling my school tomorrow that I'm handing my notice in and will leave at the end of the summer term-sad times, but I'm looking forward. I can then ask my head for a reference and then I can apply to have my qualifications assessed. I didn't need mine done for the visa as my husband is a civil engineer so I'm going on his visa. He's the better applicant as he's on the MODL and CSL.

Thanks again!
Ur leaving ur job that soon? Lucky you! lol
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Ur leaving ur job that soon? Lucky you! lol
It's a bit of a tricky one with my school. I would love to stay until Christmas, but I don't think it's going to be an option-though I will check it out with the head. Also, ideally, we want to be out of here by December-who knows if we will though!!
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:38 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bit of a tricky one with my school. I would love to stay until Christmas, but I don't think it's going to be an option-though I will check it out with the head. Also, ideally, we want to be out of here by December-who knows if we will though!!
I was aware that CSL/MODL 175's do process more quickly than other visa types, but didn't think they'd process that quickly! Excellent! Are you going with an agent?

I have no idea how long my visa application will take, so won't be giving in my notice til I have been granted my visa, just in case...
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

I was aware that CSL/MODL 175's do process more quickly than other visa types, but didn't think they'd process that quickly! Excellent! Are you going with an agent?

I have no idea how long my visa application will take, so won't be giving in my notice til I have been granted my visa, just in case...
I know, I'm being optimistic with estimating 9 months, but I have to give my notice in about a term and a half before I wish to leave. If the visa didn't turn up until December, I won't be able to leave until Easter 2010 and I really want to be gone by then or at least have the flexibility to go when it does finally appear-if that makes sense? If the visa arrives after December, I won't be able to go until the end of the summer.
I'll supply up until we go though.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

I know, I'm being optimistic with estimating 9 months, but I have to give my notice in about a term and a half before I wish to leave. If the visa didn't turn up until December, I won't be able to leave until Easter 2010 and I really want to be gone by then or at least have the flexibility to go when it does finally appear-if that makes sense? If the visa arrives after December, I won't be able to go until the end of the summer.
I'll supply up until we go though.
Oh, and we're doing it alone-no agents.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:48 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Oh, and we're doing it alone-no agents.
Are you sure you've to give that much notice? Over here it's only 3 months!!! My boss knows I'm going thru the whole process, and did my ref, and verified all of my skills assessment docs for me, I'd check out with your local LEA the amount of notice you've to give, as a term and half seems a bit much ...hmmmmm
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Are you sure you've to give that much notice? Over here it's only 3 months!!! My boss knows I'm going thru the whole process, and did my ref, and verified all of my skills assessment docs for me, I'd check out with your local LEA the amount of notice you've to give, as a term and half seems a bit much ...hmmmmm
I work in a private school-different rules apply here unfortunately.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:51 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

I work in a private school-different rules apply here unfortunately.
Flip, not good! Well if you need any help with your skills assessment or anything else, just give me a wee shout! All the best of British with it all! Jen xo
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Flip, not good! Well if you need any help with your skills assessment or anything else, just give me a wee shout! All the best of British with it all! Jen xo
It'll all work out, I'm sure. Thanks for the advice. Lou x
Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's why I told you our boat's engine is small but its super fast...
Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:16 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
That's why I told you our boat's engine is small but its super fast...
zZzZzZz sorry, did someone say something?! lol
Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

zZzZzZz sorry, did someone say something?! lol
Ohhh...We don't believe in saying and big engines.....but we believe in fast engines.........

anyways..looks like u are sleepy...good night....
Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:22 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Ohhh...We don't believe in saying and big engines.....but we believe in fast engines.........

anyways..looks like u are sleepy...good night....
lol nite
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Havn't uploaded any document as of now...Agent asked me to send all the documents to him..he will check all the documents..so i expect him to verify everything in few days times...then i will upload all the documents...

I am confused about 1121 form..they asked dat document in 28 days time..no idea ...why they want us to send dat document via postal mail..
So are we suppose to sent this document by post ? You sure Aman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.