London Expo

Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

nickynush will become famous soon enough
Default Re: London Expo

Originally Posted by badassbrickie
i realised i have booked the wrong time, when i email the address on the attachment, it returned it saying it was now closed, but on the attachment it says it closes on the 5th march. anyone else had this?
It might be that the system knows you've already booked and so isn't letting you in again. There is a phone number somewhere on all the info they sent where you can call and change your time slot if the time you want is still available.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all

also does anyone know of any decent yet cheap hotels near the expo? will be 4 of us
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

We are going...or rather DH is going 16th 11.30-11.45. I am probably going to go shopping whilst I wait for him!!!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

nickynush will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by badassbrickie
also does anyone know of any decent yet cheap hotels near the expo? will be 4 of us
www.travelodge.co.uk are usually really reasonable but may be too close now or www.laterooms.com usually have cheap last minute bargains.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

well apparently my OH just told me an agent told him that its more a trade expo.. e.g. carpenters, electricians, etc..

so wont be surprised if we dont get an invite... oh well...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ChocCake
not had any email yet.... as you have all had yours, looks like we might not be invited!!

any IT people out there had their invites??? i'm not on the MODL....
I'm in IT too, and no invite received.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Off 2 Oz is on a distinguished road

Nothing for us. We are IT too, non MODL, living in Scotland. Oh well, their loss,
Old Feb 29th 2008, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

I'm IT....nothing.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

phew... that makes me feel a whole lot better now!! knowing we're not the only ones!! haha

Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Scarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by nickynush
SA talk is AT 2pm! I think you need to book a slot at least 1/2 hour before to allow at least 15 mins entry and to get in queue to get one of only 100 spaces. Book well before the seminar you want to allow time to get into it.
good point thanks
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

elkitos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scarlett1
good point thanks
I'm in IT ... no invite either ... think the paid for one in April is a better bet as I read somewhere that in the last one IBM and Fujitsu had stands and people did get offers ...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

We haven't got an invite, guess we won't get one now, my hubby is an electrician but haven't got a visa in process yet, just waiting for the practical vetassess date to be confirmed, I wonder if they are interested in people who have their application in progress too? Any other electricians been invited without visa's in progress?

Mel
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

gem313 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, i applied a couple of weeks ago and got an email last night , my OH is a welder. i have just tried to register my OH mate he's a plumber and it wont let me go onto link that says "start now" does anyone know if theres a cut off date or something?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Yogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant future

Yes, I believe the cut off date was yesterday.

I applied a couple of weeks ago. IT heard nothing.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Bluenose has a brilliant futureBluenose has a brilliant futureBluenose has a brilliant futureBluenose has a brilliant futureBluenose has a brilliant futureBluenose has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ChocCake
well apparently my OH just told me an agent told him that its more a trade expo.. e.g. carpenters, electricians, etc..

so wont be surprised if we dont get an invite... oh well...
I have a chemistry degree and work for a pharmaceutical company. I've got an invite. Is it just for people on the MODL list?

I've only just submitted my VETASSESS as I only made the decision a few months ago and still waiting on the outcome. Hope to speak to Victoria state about state sponsorship.

Is it promising if we have been invited as its done by the government and not just an expo looking to sell you stuff? Presumably they don't want people wasting there time if they don't have the requirements?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.