Got PCC and Medical Request.

Old Jul 19th 2011, 2:35 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by au_immig
AoA,
TB can be problematic only if it is active. They conduct sputum test for a person whom the doctor suspect TB. The sputum test confirms whether the TB is there or not. And if it is then is it active or not. Let me assure you that if the TB has not been active anymore it is not a hurdle at all. If it is still active then it could be a problem.
Moreover, there is clearly written in the medical guide that very few cases will be refused over medical grounds and finding a problem in medical does not mean that you'll be refused. Even if some problem is found in secondary applicant/partner where the primary applicant is fully fit, they can consider issuing the visa on humanitarian grounds.
So don't take anything to heart, just pray and go ahead with the other tests. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Regards
thank you.

Should i ask them to send my medical along with my daughter medicals or should we wait until wife clears her medicals?
Old Jul 19th 2011, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
thank you.

Should i ask them to send my medical along with my daughter medicals or should we wait until wife clears her medicals?
I don't think holding the available medicals can have any advantage neither do it can harm your case, so better send whatever is available. In any case though, your application will be decided only once the medicals of all the applicants are finalized.
Old Jul 20th 2011, 4:30 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by au_immig
I don't think holding the available medicals can have any advantage neither do it can harm your case, so better send whatever is available. In any case though, your application will be decided only once the medicals of all the applicants are finalized.
i have given them a written statement to forward the available medical reports, i would upload PCC shortly.
Old Jul 20th 2011, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

You have taken a wise decision. It is the best available option with you.
Old Jul 20th 2011, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

kami545 is an unknown quantity at this point

both doctor and X-ray staff pointed out the dot in X-ray report, actually my wife already knew this, she had identified that dot 10 years ago and doctor at that time investigated and told her that although we can see a dot in X-Ray but that is ignorable, i have discussed with the doctor and she said if it is not growing then definitely there is no problem but we have to make it clear in any case because we are forced to clarify each and everything.

They have started taking samples and we will be visiting them for next 2 days for more samples. We have to pay some extra medical cost but don't know why would it take so much time, perhaps they will send these samples to AU.

Doctor also mentioned about medicals of me and my daughter and asked to send them immediately but i said we will do it together. She said i must inform my case officer because they don't know what's happening at medical side, so she will give me a receipt of payment of these extra medical test and i will update my case officer, from the samples i can guess they will try to identify TB and i am quite sure report will be negative but let' see.

Doctor clearly pointed out that we are not sure what that dot is representing but we have to satisfy concerned doctor's panel that we have taken some extra test just for clarity.
hello shafaqat
my cousin also face same problam 4 yaer ago after submitting the medical second time dise cleard her but she has submitt the under taking that she attend full medical test when arrived in australia so hopefully you are cleared the med soon tell me which test the iom take these day best of luck for future
ragards
kamran
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

iashraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news.
I also have received Meds and PCC request on 12th July. Done with Meds on 19th but waiting for PCC from FB..I and PK.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 5:07 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by iashraf
Good news.
I also have received Meds and PCC request on 12th July. Done with Meds on 19th but waiting for PCC from FB..I and PK.
that's good and welcome back after a long time
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 5:08 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by kami545
hello shafaqat
my cousin also face same problam 4 yaer ago after submitting the medical second time dise cleard her but she has submitt the under taking that she attend full medical test when arrived in australia so hopefully you are cleared the med soon tell me which test the iom take these day best of luck for future
ragards
kamran
don't know what tests they are planning to do but i guess they will go for TB related test.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Good news.
Hi Bro,
That's great. Are you from pakistan? seems like you get medical request quite earlier...

Thanks.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

iashraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by umair
Hi Bro,
That's great. Are you from pakistan? seems like you get medical request quite earlier...

Thanks.
Thanks Umair.

Yes I am from PK but currently in New York. Yeah I got the request on 12th Jul but it took more than one year to reach this point

./iashraf
Old Jul 26th 2011, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Ohh, my mistake. I thought u lodged in APRIL 2011

Thanks

Thanks Umair.

Yes I am from PK but currently in New York. Yeah I got the request on 12th Jul but it took more than one year to reach this point

./iashraf
Old Jul 26th 2011, 10:54 am
Just Joined

kami545 is an unknown quantity at this point

don't know what tests they are planning to do but i guess they will go for TB related test.
good luck for future

regards
kamran
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:16 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Update.

Our PCC showing "Met"
Old Jul 27th 2011, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Update.

Our PCC showing "Met"

That's good to hear, Shafaqat. I hope all goes well and trust your grant won't take much longer.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Hi
Where did you check it? In my online web link PCC is not available and I have already sent it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.