Got PCC and Medical Request.

Old Jul 5th 2011, 6:03 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by uzi
yes (for pakistan). you will need her original cnic though.
Thank you for the information.
How much these PCC and Meds cost?
Is there any urgent and normal way of processing?
Old Jul 5th 2011, 6:45 am
Just Joined

mubashir_27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Thank you for the information.
How much these PCC and Meds cost?
Is there any urgent and normal way of processing?

Rs 5600 Cash
No urgent way its just normal.
GoodLuck
Old Jul 5th 2011, 6:55 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mubashir_27
Rs 5600 Cash
No urgent way its just normal.
GoodLuck
thank you
Do u know how can we download form for PCC? Actually i want to know what questions i have to answer. Someone told me that i have to write the names of police stations near to my residence of last 10 years, so i will be mentioning address for my wife before and after marriage.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:11 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

thank you
Do u know how can we download form for PCC? Actually i want to know what questions i have to answer. Someone told me that i have to write the names of police stations near to my residence of last 10 years, so i will be mentioning address for my wife before and after marriage.
You need to get police clearance certificate for all the places you have lived in last ten years since you turned sixteen for the purpose of 175/176 Panel Clearance Certificate.

Every city has its own mechanism to get the police clearance certificate. Generally it involves you to get to the SP/DSP office (security branch). They will collect your information and either they will collect required clearance directly from all involved police stations, or they will hand over specific forms to you and you have to get clearance from each police station and then submit it back to security branch. The security branch will then create a combined certificate for all the addresses where you have lived in that particular city.

Simply visit any nearby police station and ask them how to get "clearance certificate for immigration" and they will direct you to required SP/DSP security branch office.

Rest I think you understand how bureaucracy works in Pakistan.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:30 am
Just Joined

hope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I would assume that as per his signature, everything so far is met and that as the PCC and meds were only requested on the 30th June they have not yet been sent. I fail to see what business this is of yours and why you need to a) ask him when his signature tells the state of play so far and b) it's nothing whatsoever to do with you.

let me explain dear moneypenny20. when I got my medical and PCC, I have not checked my met/required status. now when I saw them I got confused why my medical are not met when PCC are? this is the only reason why I wanted to ask shafaqat about his status(so that I can check what changes at the time when a med request is granted). that is all. although now I feel that really does not make sense but at the time when I asked shafaqat, I was in complete dark, so wanted to see if someone can shed light on it.

in my another thread, however, some nice member has already cleared what it takes to be met/required. so I got my answer anyway, hope that will make things clear.
cheers
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:36 am
Just Joined

hope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nice

thank you
one thing to note, you must include all the addresses in PCC. like if I had lived 5 years in Lahore and I had some 3 addresses. then in your PCC all the addresses should be mentioned. this happened to me I submitted my application and provide all addresses but when I get back the PCC there was only one address(the more recent one). so I have to again apply and get it sorted. hope that will be helpful.
cheers
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:45 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by uzi
You need to get police clearance certificate for all the places you have lived in last ten years since you turned sixteen for the purpose of 175/176 Panel Clearance Certificate.

Every city has its own mechanism to get the police clearance certificate. Generally it involves you to get to the SP/DSP office (security branch). They will collect your information and either they will collect required clearance directly from all involved police stations, or they will hand over specific forms to you and you have to get clearance from each police station and then submit it back to security branch. The security branch will then create a combined certificate for all the addresses where you have lived in that particular city.

Simply visit any nearby police station and ask them how to get "clearance certificate for immigration" and they will direct you to required SP/DSP security branch office.

thank you for describing in detail.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:46 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

thank you for describing in detail.
No problem. Best of luck with your case.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Jimm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uzi

Police Clearance Certificate is issued by superintendent or deputy superintendent of POLICE SECURITY in capital city or city police headquarters.
As when i obtained it, was a simple affair they need following things:

A clearance letter from the area police station where u reside.

Application Written on a stamp paper attested by Notary Public.

Two Photographs.

A copy of National ID card(Pakistan) and Passport.

Once you submit these documents they will give you a date to come and collect your Certificate.

For obtaining clearance from local police station they may ask you for an affidavit of good character/personality from your local area elder or Nazim.

All these procedures is not gonna take more then two or three days.
I got mine in two days.

Also since you have dependents you may need to obtain separate clearance certificates for each individual, better check from police headquarters about it.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Hi all
Good day today.

Got PCC and Meds call, after 14 months, 6 days and 12 hours of case officer allocation

I have some confusion, need your input.
Today is my last working day at office, i had planned to inform my case officer after 1 week of new job but got the request today.
  • I must inform case officer about new job because it is change in circumstances and i must inform any change until i get the grant.
  • I should not inform case officer about the chnage in job because there is a posibility that my profile will be sent back to security officer and that can again take long time, new point system is at the door so any thing can happen any time related to processing.

My passport is expiring on Oct 2011, Is it right time to re-new?
Congrats Shafaqat!
Finally You Got what you are waiting for long time
All the best mate
Old Jul 5th 2011, 12:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hope2012
let me explain dear moneypenny20. when I got my medical and PCC, I have not checked my met/required status. now when I saw them I got confused why my medical are not met when PCC are? this is the only reason why I wanted to ask shafaqat about his status(so that I can check what changes at the time when a med request is granted). that is all. although now I feel that really does not make sense but at the time when I asked shafaqat, I was in complete dark, so wanted to see if someone can shed light on it.

in my another thread, however, some nice member has already cleared what it takes to be met/required. so I got my answer anyway, hope that will make things clear.
cheers
I am most certainly not 'your dear'. Call anyone that again and as stated in previous threads, you will receive a ban. I don't care what passes for normal behaviour in your world, in Britain, Australia and many other western countries it's considered rude and patronising. Your post that I replied to was, in my opinion worded in such as way as to appear to be accusing him of lying which was why I commented.

As has been said time and time and time again, one person's application/status/timeline/order in which the CO deals with the information is different in every case. Whether the online status page gets updated is entirely up to a CO and very often doesn't happen. Relying on someone else's signature or status is totally pointless. Thanks.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

I am most certainly not 'your dear'. Call anyone that again and as stated in previous threads, you will receive a ban. I don't care what passes for normal behaviour in your world, in Britain, Australia and many other western countries it's considered rude and patronising.

if this is the case, my apologies for that. I really didnt know that and it was never my intention to disturb anyone.

Your post that I replied to was, in my opinion worded in such as way as to appear to be accusing him of lying which was why I commented.

however, what I said was
"Are you sure shafaqat, everything is met? even your medical and Pcc documents, and as I write this I believe you have neither submitted PCC nor done with your medical? how strange really.
cheers"
I fail to understand, where in above I am accusing him of lying?

As has been said time and time and time again, one person's application/status/timeline/order in which the CO deals with the information is different in every case. Whether the online status page gets updated is entirely up to a CO and very often doesn't happen. Relying on someone else's signature or status is totally pointless. Thanks.
I know this very fact, all I wanted was a info from another member. and I was never supposed to judge my case based upon his. like I said just an info.

in your both posts pointing to me, you were rude. yes you were, even then I never tried to reply that way. like I mentioned above, whatever I have done it was not my intention, I did say sorry. even then if you are disturbed, then so be it. I dont care. hang me, ban me, do whatever you can.

BTW, Alfresco, Please do let me know what sin I have committed?

cheers
Old Jul 5th 2011, 1:20 pm
Shafaqat Ali

I am most certainly not 'your dear'. Call anyone that again and as stated in previous threads, you will receive a ban. I don't care what passes for normal behaviour in your world, in Britain, Australia and many other western countries it's considered rude and patronising. Your post that I replied to was, in my opinion worded in such as way as to appear to be accusing him of lying which was why I commented.

I have not uploaded PCC and Meds, so everything excluding these 2 are met. Believe me if everything is showing requested/received i don't care because i know the importance of this status game, i never contact IGIS or my case officer for the status of documents or application. For me its bit early to get PCC and Meds request because i had planned differently.

Last edited by shafaqat309; Jul 5th 2011 at 1:26 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

I have not uploaded PCC and Meds, so everything excluding these 2 are met.
thanks shafaqat, that is all what I have asked for.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 6:04 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

Originally Posted by hope2012
I know this very fact, all I wanted was a info from another member. and I was never supposed to judge my case based upon his. like I said just an info.

in your both posts pointing to me, you were rude. yes you were, even then I never tried to reply that way. like I mentioned above, whatever I have done it was not my intention, I did say sorry. even then if you are disturbed, then so be it. I dont care. hang me, ban me, do whatever you can.

BTW, Alfresco, Please do let me know what sin I have committed?

cheers
Things gets lost in translation. Don't take it personal. Keep in mind that this site's primary intended users are, as the name suggests, british expats . However, as more and more people start participating in these forums from various ethnicity backgrounds, misunderstanding are bound to arise. Take this opportunity to learn from it as it will helpful later in your life specially if you haven't spent time in western countries where culture is quite different than the eastern countries cultures.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.