Got PCC and Medical Request.

Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:17 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Got PCC and Medical Request.

Hi all
Good day today.

Got PCC and Meds call, after 14 months, 6 days and 12 hours of case officer allocation

I have some confusion, need your input.
Today is my last working day at office, i had planned to inform my case officer after 1 week of new job but got the request today.
  • I must inform case officer about new job because it is change in circumstances and i must inform any change until i get the grant.
  • I should not inform case officer about the chnage in job because there is a posibility that my profile will be sent back to security officer and that can again take long time, new point system is at the door so any thing can happen any time related to processing.

My passport is expiring on Oct 2011, Is it right time to re-new?
Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

First of all Congratulations for moving a step forward! Secondly, keep your CO updated with all the latest developments that are going on, by doing so you are only doing good for yourself; send CIC at the earliest possible as your case is still under processing. Till you get your grant you need to keep DIAC updated.
As far as I know you can apply for Passport renewal, as it is under 6 months before it would get expired, so there shouldn't be any problems in that.

Best,
MJ
Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Hi all
Good day today.

Got PCC and Meds call, after 14 months, 6 days and 12 hours of case officer allocation

I have some confusion, need your input.
Today is my last working day at office, i had planned to inform my case officer after 1 week of new job but got the request today.
  • I must inform case officer about new job because it is change in circumstances and i must inform any change until i get the grant.
  • I should not inform case officer about the chnage in job because there is a posibility that my profile will be sent back to security officer and that can again take long time, new point system is at the door so any thing can happen any time related to processing.

My passport is expiring on Oct 2011, Is it right time to re-new?
Congratulations on your medical request ...
IMO go for medical and then arrange for the renewal of your passport ....
just to share my experience about passport thing Please note i had applied for new passport on June 6, 2011 got it on June 13,2011. sent scanned images of page 1 and page 2 to my agent he notified it to my CO ... and guess what my passport number was updated in less than 24 hours ...
On the other hand, you must inform your CO about change in job .... it will help i think
Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:45 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

thank you both.
Another point is that i have signed a bound agreement of 1 year starting from tomorrow 1st July 2011 to 30th June 2012
if i do the medical say after a week of this email any idea what initial entry date i would get?
Old Jun 30th 2011, 4:24 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

thank you both.
Another point is that i have signed a bound agreement of 1 year starting from tomorrow 1st July 2011 to 30th June 2012
if i do the medical say after a week of this email any idea what initial entry date i would get?
Most likely your visa will be activated from the date of your medical and you must make initial entry before the set date which usually is 365 days from the medical date. However, you can make that entry as a holiday trip and can come back to complete your commitments and then move back permanently.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 7:27 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

shafqat309, Congratulations man,
I got a letter to renew my Police certificate on tuesday so DIAC is on a grant spree.
Just to tell u I also got urgent passport in 7 days and they update it on ur profile withing a day or two so need not worry. I personally dont think informing DIAC about the current job switch wont be an issue. you may or may not its upto you.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 5:50 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
shafqat309, Congratulations man,
I got a letter to renew my Police certificate on tuesday so DIAC is on a grant spree.
Just to tell u I also got urgent passport in 7 days and they update it on ur profile withing a day or two so need not worry. I personally dont think informing DIAC about the current job switch wont be an issue. you may or may not its upto you.
so just be on the safe side i have decided to inform him, should not be an issue.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

abrahamin is an unknown quantity at this point

so just be on the safe side i have decided to inform him, should not be an issue.
All the best Shafaqat . And hurry up as currently our interior ministry is issuing even urgent passport after 15-20 days.

also check this as I was surfing and found it useful. http://australian-immegration.blogspot.com/

I hope it will helps
Old Jul 1st 2011, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Congratulation on getting CO request, all the best with the rest of application process. did you send any case update email recently to CO.

cheers!
Old Jul 1st 2011, 7:47 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi,

Congratulation on getting CO request, all the best with the rest of application process. did you send any case update email recently to CO.

cheers!
No, i contacted my case officer in Aug 10 when i uplaoded some tax documents. that was my second comtact to case officer.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 7:49 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by abrahamin
All the best Shafaqat . And hurry up as currently our interior ministry is issuing even urgent passport after 15-20 days.

also check this as I was surfing and found it useful. http://australian-immegration.blogspot.com/

I hope it will helps
Case Officer check minimum date among both PCC and medical and gives you Initial Entry Date (IED) accordingly.
So i would get max 6 months to validate
Old Jul 1st 2011, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

abrahamin is an unknown quantity at this point

So i would get max 6 months to validate
No, if u will submit fresh PCC(valid for 1 yr since its been issued) and medical to your CO, than definitely you will get
IED somewhere near to mid next year. Thats what I understand from that that post.

You can correct me If I am wrong.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 8:19 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abrahamin
No, if u will submit fresh PCC(valid for 1 yr since its been issued) and medical to your CO, than definitely you will get
IED somewhere near to mid next year. Thats what I understand from that that post.

You can correct me If I am wrong.
Well, unless you are his case officer and have seen the results of his medical you cannot say definitely to anything. It's quite possible he could get a B for his medicals and get 6 months to validate.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 8:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Well, unless you are his case officer and have seen the results of his medical you cannot say definitely to anything. It's quite possible he could get a B for his medicals and get 6 months to validate.
That's assuming he gets a visa grant of course.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 6:26 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Going for passport re-new tomorrow, any idea what document i must carry with me apart from passport?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.