Got PCC and Medical Request.

Old Jul 1st 2011, 7:28 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Going for passport re-new tomorrow, any idea what document i must carry with me apart from passport?
Assuming you are from Pakistan, your old passport, your CNIC, the (urgent) fees receipt and arrive very early in the morning. After the final interview, they will stamp the old passport as "cancelled" and return it back to you. If you have any active visa stamps on it, then you have to carry it with your new passport (I have stapled my old one with new one).

Do not go for ordinary passport, they take months to return. Go for urgent passport.

Best of luck.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 3:43 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by uzi
Assuming you are from Pakistan, your old passport, your CNIC, the (urgent) fees receipt and arrive very early in the morning. After the final interview, they will stamp the old passport as "cancelled" and return it back to you. If you have any active visa stamps on it, then you have to carry it with your new passport (I have stapled my old one with new one).

Do not go for ordinary passport, they take months to return. Go for urgent passport.

Best of luck.
thanx, i will go for urgent, no need to go too early i will use agent

yes i am from pak clearly mentioned in my profile.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 12:10 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Application submitted for passport re-new, it should not take more than 10 days in urgent category.

I tried to call on phone numbers mentioned on the official site for medical but no one picked up, got chance to visit them physically and spoke to security guard and he said appointments are set for week days only and medical exam can not be done on weekends.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:44 am
Shafaqat Ali

HI
I spoke to the lady for medical exam and she said she needs DOB, Passport number and Complete name of all applicants for medical appoitment, she also asked for a 3 digit number from the email, i tried to get her clearly but could not, she repeated several times but i could not get her.
Can anyone tell me what 3 digit code from the email she is looking for?
Old Jul 4th 2011, 10:11 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

HI
I spoke to the lady for medical exam and she said she needs DOB, Passport number and Complete name of all applicants for medical appoitment, she also asked for a 3 digit number from the email, i tried to get her clearly but could not, she repeated several times but i could not get her.
Can anyone tell me what 3 digit code from the email she is looking for?
your immigration class perhaps? 176 or 175 ???
Old Jul 4th 2011, 10:16 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by uzi
your immigration class perhaps? 176 or 175 ???
176 but i don't think so, y would it be related to medicals?

Last edited by shafaqat309; Jul 4th 2011 at 10:19 am.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 10:56 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

176 but i don't think so, y would it be related to medicals?
They ask your immigration class when booking your medicals. Its part of their booking process.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

hope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nice

congrats shafaqat309, just wanted to ask what is the current status of your document check list. are they met/requested etc.. just wanted to know thanks
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:13 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by uzi
They ask your immigration class when booking your medicals. Its part of their booking process.
ok, thanx

My friend told me that if i do medicals with current passport which is going to expire in few months and later after getting new passport if i inofrm my case officer for new pasport he will again ask for new medicals.

Is it true?
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:45 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by hope2012
congrats shafaqat309, just wanted to ask what is the current status of your document check list. are they met/requested etc.. just wanted to know thanks
everything is met.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

ok, thanx

My friend told me that if i do medicals with current passport which is going to expire in few months and later after getting new passport if i inofrm my case officer for new pasport he will again ask for new medicals.

Is it true?
Not true. Why on earth would a CO want you to do another medical just because you have got a new passport?
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

hope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nice

everything is met.
Are you sure shafaqat, everything is met? even your medical and Pcc documents, and as I write this I believe you have neither submitted PCC nor done with your medical? how strange really.

cheers
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hope2012
Are you sure shafaqat, everything is met? even your medical and Pcc documents, and as I write this I believe you have neither submitted PCC nor done with your medical? how strange really.

cheers
I would assume that as per his signature, everything so far is met and that as the PCC and meds were only requested on the 30th June they have not yet been sent. I fail to see what business this is of yours and why you need to a) ask him when his signature tells the state of play so far and b) it's nothing whatsoever to do with you.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 6:37 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Can i submit application for PCC on behalf of y wife? She is not available in the city right now, i will carry her original documents.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 6:42 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

Can i submit application for PCC on behalf of y wife? She is not available in the city right now, i will carry her original documents.
yes (for pakistan). you will need her original cnic though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.