Got PCC and Medical Request.

Old Jul 28th 2011, 7:46 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk
Hi
Where did you check it? In my online web link PCC is not available and I have already sent it.
It will be updated if your case officer updates it. Don't worry about the online status too much.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 10:24 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Update:

Got phone call from IMO Lahore office, they have received reports of my wife medical test, everything is fine and they are requesting us to have a final x-ray for wife.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Update:

Got phone , requesting us to have a final x-ray for wife.
Thats good news, I think these tests were done in july,is there any particular reason for delay?
Old Sep 6th 2011, 8:46 am
Just Joined

kami545 is an unknown quantity at this point

Update:

Got phone call from IMO Lahore office, they have received reports of my wife medical test, everything is fine and they are requesting us to have a final x-ray for wife.
AOA Shafaqat

congratulation shafaqat its eid gift for you from dice. best of luck for future can you tell me IOM take eye test waighttest and sugartest or not

best regards
Kamran
Old Sep 6th 2011, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kami545
AOA Shafaqat

congratulation shafaqat its eid gift for you from dice. best of luck for future can you tell me IOM take eye test waighttest and sugartest or not

best regards
Kamran
IOM carries out eyeside tests others are also being done as part of blood test and urine test
Old Sep 6th 2011, 1:59 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jovipk
Thats good news, I think these tests were done in july,is there any particular reason for delay?
There is not delay, actually the result of this test take 40 to 50 days.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 2:07 pm
Shafaqat Ali

AOA Shafaqat

best regards
Kamran
They take blood sample, so i have no idea what do they test but i guess they test HIV, hapatytus etc. yes they do test eye vision, waight and height.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

ITman is an unknown quantity at this point

They take blood sample, so i have no idea what do they test but i guess they test HIV, hapatytus etc. yes they do test eye vision, waight and height.
Dear Shafqat

How long they take after meds to send the results to the Diac do they take long to send the results i will be much obliged if you can guide me as i am going to have my Meds on 20th September
Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:40 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by ITman
Dear Shafqat

How long they take after meds to send the results to the Diac do they take long to send the results i will be much obliged if you can guide me as i am going to have my Meds on 20th September
It varies, in my case it took exact 1 month from medical test date to finalized status of medical and it can take more or less time in my spouse case, it can also vary on the number of persons u have added in ur application. It also varies on the number of applicants appearing for medical exams.
Old Sep 7th 2011, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Hi Shafaqat,
That is interesting. I was guessing the same. congrates.
Old Sep 11th 2011, 8:10 am
Just Joined

AOA all
can any body tell me that over weigt is a problam for medical or not my height is 5 feet 7.5 inches and weight is 96 kg

thanks
Kamran
Old Sep 11th 2011, 8:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

AOA all
can any body tell me that over weigt is a problam for medical or not my height is 5 feet 7.5 inches and weight is 96 kg

thanks
Kamran
Each case is different because each patient and each doctor doing the meds is different but basically no it shouldn't be an issue. It wouldn't hurt you to start some sort of exercise and diet regime now just to show you're attempting to reduce the weight but it's only if there's a serious impact on your standard of life and you BP is way up that you could be asked for more tests but they're unlikely to turn you down because of the weight problem.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 7:10 am
Just Joined

thanks for reply moneypenny20

best regards

Kamran
Old Oct 7th 2011, 9:59 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

alborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nice

Hi all,

We had our medicals last week. Got a call from the Doctor this morning to say my wife has to have another Blood test. She can't have it till Monday morning and the results take 24 hours to come. This will mean that our CO won't get the results till after the 28 day limit.
Will this cause a problem and do I have to notify the CO of the delay?

Thanks
Baz
Old Oct 7th 2011, 10:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alborz114
Hi all,

We had our medicals last week. Got a call from the Doctor this morning to say my wife has to have another Blood test. She can't have it till Monday morning and the results take 24 hours to come. This will mean that our CO won't get the results till after the 28 day limit.
Will this cause a problem and do I have to notify the CO of the delay?

Thanks
Baz
Won't necessarily cause a problem but no one can say for sure because none of us know why she's having another blood test. Could be simply because the last one got dropped. Just let your CO know, the 28 day thing won't be an issue.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.