Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Former Current Processing Times (continued)

Former Current Processing Times (continued)

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

helsch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

I am a January 09 applicant (176 state sponsored) and got a CO allocated today. Well, the email was then on behalf of the CO, so let's hope he's not gone on holidays for 2 months...
They requested police checks and meds, and also asked to fill out a form 1221 (?).
Helsch
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by helsch
I am a January 09 applicant (176 state sponsored) and got a CO allocated today. Well, the email was then on behalf of the CO, so let's hope he's not gone on holidays for 2 months...
They requested police checks and meds, and also asked to fill out a form 1221 (?).
Helsch
Great news helsch!
Many Many Congratulations for getting the CO so early.
I think this it the quickest CO for a 176 application!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fmadau
l am from Hr country and and l now have a Co for my 176 State Sponsored Visa. l have 5 Friends and we are from the same country, the all have caes officer for their 176 state sponsored visas applied after me. The time lines are as follows,

Mine- lodged 01/04/08

Friend 1- lodged May 08

Friend 2 and 3 Lodged Sept 08

Friend 4 lodged 0ct 08

Friend 5 December 08

We had case officer the same week (last week).
Great info! Fantastic!! please keep us updated!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

fmadau is on a distinguished road

Helsch
Even mine was on behalf of Co maybe we have the same CO
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

helsch is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Safaet!

fmadau, this is probably the was they do it in January, as it is the main holiday period. The COs will deal with the applications when they come back from hols, all chilled out and refreshed...
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Post Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Thanks Safaet!

fmadau, this is probably the was they do it in January, as it is the main holiday period. The COs will deal with the applications when they come back from hols, all chilled out and refreshed...
All these are excellent news for you guys but i do hope the CO didn't forget those appl who are still waiting patiently on the queue.

Cheers !
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:20 pm
Cause WHATEVER was taken

EVERWHAT will become famous soon enoughEVERWHAT will become famous soon enough

Helsch
WOW ... you got a CO in less than a month!! WOW that is fantastic going!!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Romantic is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. What a speed. You see they process several month in one week. It sounds amazing. May be the same will happen with next priority applicants!!!!
Good news
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

dhama is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I am from HR country applied on october 2008 and alloter co yesterday and case officer requesting for more documents medical and pcc etc

I have few doubts and would be happy if some one can clarify my doubts

My on line status page in documents section

Some documents shows met and few received and many documents shows required eventhough i have uploaded it long back. My question is what should i do now

1.Do i need to upload all the documens again which shows still required?
2. some documents shows received but still it shows not met means is there any problem?
3.Do i need to resend to case officer or do i need to attach online

Any one can shed light on this issues would be highly appreciated.Thanks and regards. dhama

QUOTE=helsch;7239112]I am a January 09 applicant (176 state sponsored) and got a CO allocated today. Well, the email was then on behalf of the CO, so let's hope he's not gone on holidays for 2 months...
Helsch[/QUOTE]
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

fmadau is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dhama
Hi
I am from HR country applied on october 2008 and alloter co yesterday and case officer requesting for more documents medical and pcc etc

I have few doubts and would be happy if some one can clarify my doubts

My on line status page in documents section

Some documents shows met and few received and many documents shows required eventhough i have uploaded it long back. My question is what should i do now

1.Do i need to upload all the documens again which shows still required?
2. some documents shows received but still it shows not met means is there any problem?
3.Do i need to resend to case officer or do i need to attach online

Any one can shed light on this issues would be highly appreciated.Thanks and regards. dhama

QUOTE=helsch;7239112]I am a January 09 applicant (176 state sponsored) and got a CO allocated today. Well, the email was then on behalf of the CO, so let's hope he's not gone on holidays for 2 months...
Helsch
[/QUOTE]

Dont resent the documents, CO is still assessing your application and if they need any further info they will sent you an email requesting further documents.
Only upload documents if showing requested.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:05 pm
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

Dont resent the documents, CO is still assessing your application and if they need any further info they will sent you an email requesting further documents.
Only upload documents if showing requested.[/QUOTE]
by referring such an awesome processing speed for 176, i think DIAC able to clear most of the 176 by 13th Feb before they going to kick start on the ever dying subclass 175 CSL
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

jaketheory is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CHB
Only upload documents if showing requested.
by referring such an awesome processing speed for 176, i think DIAC able to clear most of the 176 by 13th Feb before they going to kick start on the ever dying subclass 175 CSL[/QUOTE]

second that!

mine cites "Application being processed further" as of today, Feb 2, '09. I submitted my app Sept 8, '08.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 1:37 am
Just Joined

THOOH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaketheory
by referring such an awesome processing speed for 176, i think DIAC able to clear most of the 176 by 13th Feb before they going to kick start on the ever dying subclass 175 CSL

second that!

mine cites "Application being processed further" as of today, Feb 2, '09. I submitted my app Sept 8, '08.[/QUOTE]
Since 2 weeks agoI try to send a blank email to [email protected] to obtain the weekly updated information on skilled migration applications being processed by the Brisbane Skilled Processing Centre. However, there is no reply. Anyone got the reply? Can put it up on the forum?

Thank you
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

dhama is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks both of You. Only i will upload again the required documents.Dhama

Only upload documents if showing requested.[/QUOTE]
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jaketheory
mine cites "Application being processed further" as of today, Feb 2, '09. I submitted my app Sept 8, '08.
congratulation to all with a CO!!
Wishing you very very Good Luck!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.