Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by rocket01
God Id love to be on that today!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mairead
God Id love to be on that today!!
I won't its going to wrong way, its supposed to be landing
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Basty
Too true, too true
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Spoils spoilts :P
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rocket01
Spoils spoilts :P
Sorry no rose tinted glasses in this house
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Hi all.. just found this forum,
we are a fmaily of five.. me, hubby.. and 3 kids 7, 2 and 11 months.. we applied for the 176 online and have sent off for police checks and done x-ray.. and medicals.. now for the wait i guess..
it's good to meet up with others in the same waiting boat!!!..
hopefully heading for Melbourne...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:28 am
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Huni
we are a fmaily of five.. me, hubby.. and 3 kids 7, 2 and 11 months.. we applied for the 176 online and have sent off for police checks and done x-ray.. and medicals.. now for the wait i guess..
Welcome and happy waiting with the rest of us february hopefuls....

Mr & Mrs PHH
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:34 am
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Bump..............is anyone still awake
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

WELCOME - strap in well and enjoy the ride - its a bumpy one
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Welcome to the mad house Huni !!! We are also heading for Melbourne!!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:52 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Hi Huni

WELCOME!
Also applied on 176 and at the same stage. Probably heading for Adelaide - but we could go anywhere! 2 kids - 11 years old and a 13 month toddler!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Any news guys? Just had a quick peep at the exchange rate and its back up. Now if only I had someone to buy my house!!! Our meds were received and signed for by the LCU yesterday morning so Its just a matter of waiting a few weeks before we know that they are happy with them. Fingers crossed eh!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mairead
Any news guys? Just had a quick peep at the exchange rate and its back up. Now if only I had someone to buy my house!!! Our meds were received and signed for by the LCU yesterday morning so Its just a matter of waiting a few weeks before we know that they are happy with them. Fingers crossed eh!
Morning, well afternoon!!!

House has gone up for sale today, HIP man came this morning so thats all done and dusted, just have to sit back, enjoy Easter and await our meds in April. Off to Euro Disney in April too so that will take our minds off things for a while.

Weather is coming in thick and fast now - was lovely blue sky first thing this morning, thought we had got away with it

Just off out now in the gales to pick little one up from nursery!!!

Basty
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:27 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Morning, well afternoon!!!

House has gone up for sale today, HIP man came this morning so thats all done and dusted, just have to sit back, enjoy Easter and await our meds in April. Off to Euro Disney in April too so that will take our minds off things for a while.

Weather is coming in thick and fast now - was lovely blue sky first thing this morning, thought we had got away with it

Just off out now in the gales to pick little one up from nursery!!!

Basty
Afternoon Basty

Well done! House on market - hope it all goes quickly for you. I'm too chicken to do it yet!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

turkey is on a distinguished road

Hi every one, we also are on a 176 visa heading to Melbourne. Our visa was lodged on line 22nd Feb. We are a family of 4, we have 2 girls, 11 and 7. We haven't booked our medicals yet, hope to have them done end of April/May. We are just waiting to hear if we have a buyer for our appartment in Turkey( fingers crossed, one less headache to think about). We are not selling our house here in the UK we are going to rent it out.

Our agent told us if you have your medicals done before you are allocated a CO it can take 3 months off the wait 4-6 months instead of the usual 6-9 months.

Good Luck everyone
Julie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.