February 2008 Applicants

Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:10 pm
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mairead
Mrt did you get an email after you submitted your application?
Yes but there no file ref number just the TRN and a Permission request ID.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Thats all we get. The trim file no. we will get when we have a co.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:27 pm
mrt
Forum Regular

Thats all we get. The trim file no. we will get when we have a co.
Thanks, much happier now... and relieved
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

No probs. With any luck we will get a CO sooner rather than later. They are processing applications submitted the week of oct 29th at the moment so that gives us a rough indication of when we will be likely to get one.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have you looked at this thread yet mrt?

http://www.beupdate.co.uk
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Happy Mothers days to all!!!

Anyone up to anything nice today?

We are going for lunch and Mummy is taking the day off!! We have a viewing of the house tomorrow which means daddy will have to do all the cleaning today Sweet .....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:28 am
mrt
Forum Regular

Have you looked at this thread yet mrt?

http://www.beupdate.co.uk
Yep,already added myself on it, can wait to get it all filled in yellow.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Tell me about it!! Its Melbourne your heading for isnt it?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:50 am
mrt
Forum Regular

Tell me about it!! Its Melbourne your heading for isnt it?
Yeah, I stayed there for around five years, its nice and easy. Very relaxed lifestyle... What about you?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Nope never been so we really are going in blind. I did live in Sydney and cairns for a spell so if Melbourne doesn't turn out to be all I have dreamed it to be then we will always have Sydney to fall back on. Whereabouts did you live when you were in Melbourne?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:28 am
mrt
Forum Regular

Nope never been so we really are going in blind. I did live in Sydney and cairns for a spell so if Melbourne doesn't turn out to be all I have dreamed it to be then we will always have Sydney to fall back on. Whereabouts did you live when you were in Melbourne?
Half the time, right next to Melbourne Uni, very close to the centre, and then a bit further north in Brunswick on Lygon St. A great place if you love italian food. Melbourne is more relaxed than Sydney, some people like a fast paced life and thats Sydney whereas if you like a more relaxed lifestyle Melbourne is great.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Happy Mothers days to all!!!

Anyone up to anything nice today?

We are going for lunch and Mummy is taking the day off!! We have a viewing of the house tomorrow which means daddy will have to do all the cleaning today Sweet .....
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU TOO Me, what am I doing today!! - well I tghink I am just going out to do the last scout aroung to fill the skip before the house goes up for sale tomorrow - lucky me filling the skip that is - not house for sale tomorrow

Basty
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SammyT
Hi all,

Had a few days off BE as felt it was beginning to take over my life. Do you find that when you pop on for five minutes, before you know it, 2 hours have passed?

When I looked for Feb thread it felt quite good to see that we're now on page 12 of posts.

Welcome to all the newbies of the February applicants

Basty, we're off to Perth too! North or south of the river, now that is the question. I was thinking south as in Fremantle then noticed the houses cost more there so we're now thinking of the northern suburbs near the sea. We've looked at house styles and we much prefer the newer properties and as there seems to be more newer properties up north, we're probably going to think more about there. What are your thoughts?

The hubby asked agent and he thinks that when we get back from Perth in April we should get meds done. We've got a couple of panel docs here to choose from whose costs are pretty similar so I'm thinking of going where they do X-rays and bloods at the same place as the medical.

Until next time...
Hi SammyT

We don't know NOR or SOR - I have a friend NOR but I am pulled to the south - don't ask me why - never been!!
We like the new houses too - can't be doing with doing up another house just want to chill
We were looking around Wellard and that area and it looks like that areas is being built around quite abit - don't know if NOR is too overly populated with new houses - I don't know til we get there and we will know then when we get the feeling - let us know what you think when you get back in April.

Where do you live now and family stats - there is no info on your profile

Basty
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Langs_Sydney is a jewel in the roughLangs_Sydney is a jewel in the roughLangs_Sydney is a jewel in the roughLangs_Sydney is a jewel in the rough

Got it!! 856/121 done and dusted !!

We're in!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Langs_Sydney
Got it!! 856/121 done and dusted !!

We're in!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.