February 2008 Applicants

Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Think it would be £435 for your lot assuming he hasn't increased prices since we had ours done in December, and assuming the xrays are done in Southampton. (Can't remember the Chi prices!)
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:42 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NikiL
We had the xrays at Southampton (cheaper than Dorchester) and the meds at the docs house in Weymouth - he's semi retired and lives in a beautiful house where he has a room devoted carrying out the meds. Wonderful setting, and a lovely doc. Hugely recommended.
Thanks again, great info, I'll do some phoning on Monday and see what I can sort out. I've stuck a sticky on the remember pad, just in case the birthday wine damages more brain cells than normal!!. ta again
Mrs PHH
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Think it would be £435 for your lot assuming he hasn't increased prices since we had ours done in December, and assuming the xrays are done in Southampton. (Can't remember the Chi prices!)
WHERE ABOUIT ON SOUTH COAST ARE YOU
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
WHERE ABOUIT ON SOUTH COAST ARE YOU
Fareham, you?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:14 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Fareham, you?
Cool - we're near Fareham - Titchfield - do you know it...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
Cool - we're near Fareham - Titchfield - do you know it...
Should do, I go past it/through it often enough
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:20 pm
Curse you aqua scum

Should do, I go past it/through it often enough
Ok where are you heading to/from?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok where are you heading to/from?
Sorry, very large amounts of alcohol this evening, if there was a backspace count it would be huge!!!

Heading from Fareham to Perth, hopefully in July. You?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:25 pm
Curse you aqua scum

Sorry, very large amounts of alcohol this evening, if there was a backspace count it would be huge!!!

Heading from Fareham to Perth, hopefully in July. You?
We're going to country town in south australia. My OH thinks he may have met you at IELTS in Portsmouth. Did you need to do that?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

We're going to country town in south australia. My OH thinks he may have met you at IELTS in Portsmouth. Did you need to do that?
Yep, Nov 15th - may well have as there were 4 guys sitting IELTS then who were going to SA. Got into a really good discussion over the lunch break & one of the guys said his wife was on BE. Bear in mind I'm pissed as a newt right now, but there was a sparky, construction guy, plumber, myself, and can't remember the last chaps profession but we were getting into the debate about setting up a company out there as we had everything at IELTS we'd need to do it
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep, Nov 15th - may well have as there were 4 guys sitting IELTS then who were going to SA. Got into a really good discussion over the lunch break & one of the guys said his wife was on BE. Bear in mind I'm pissed as a newt right now, but there was a sparky, construction guy, plumber, myself, and can't remember the last chaps profession but we were getting into the debate about setting up a company out there as we had everything at IELTS we'd need to do it
IT chap, I remember now!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:36 pm
Curse you aqua scum

IT chap, I remember now!
No not IT chap - but plumber guy. He's my super hero.

Mrs PHH
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

No not IT chap - but plumber guy. He's my super hero.

Mrs PHH
Aah, I remember him, you have a good bloke there, seemed like a cracking chap! ? Short dark hair, about mid thirties if I remember rightly? How did he get on?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:43 pm
Curse you aqua scum

Aah, I remember him, you have a good bloke there, seemed like a cracking chap! ? Short dark hair, about mid thirties if I remember rightly? How did he get on?
Failed on the writing - got a 6.5 - we appealed - and they upgraded it to a 7 - passed everything else. - so all's well in the end - what about you?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Failed on the writing - got a 6.5 - we appealed - and they upgraded it to a 7 - passed everything else. - so all's well in the end - what about you?
Excellent!!! Chuffed to bits for you

I take it I do remember the right guy? Like I said I'm under the influence this evening

Got through no probs, but used to taking exams (sat at least 2 every year for the last 4 years!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.