Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Mar 4th 2008, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mairead
Really annoyed today. I have been checking everyday to see if the meds have been received and there has been no change (i know its unlikely that there would be but hey I have been checking anyway). I was surprised that the xray dept. did not call to give me the tracking number so I decided to contact them to get it and guess what they still have not been sent. They were trying to put the blame on the doctor saying that he didn't forward them the meds however after calling the docs office they had been sent the week before last by taxi I called them back again only for them to tell me that they have finally located my file and they will be sent tomorrow. Now I ask you this ..... If I hadn't of called how long do you think it would have been for them to realize that they lost my file :curse::curse:!!

Incompetant bleeps!!:curse:

I shall ring our meds receptionist every day until she gives me the tracking number!! That way I know they've been sent. (Currently waiting for GP to write letter saying OH doesn't have flu anymore to give to the meds Dr so she will sign his meds. GRRRRRRR)
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Incompetant bleeps!!:curse:

I shall ring our meds receptionist every day until she gives me the tracking number!! That way I know they've been sent. (Currently waiting for GP to write letter saying OH doesn't have flu anymore to give to the meds Dr so she will sign his meds. GRRRRRRR)
Jeez Nic you could be waiting a good while for that. Do you know how long it takes to write a 5 liner letter!!! What are we like Nicola, for some reason everything is delayed with us. Murphys law I reckon!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez Nic you could be waiting a good while for that. Do you know how long it takes to write a 5 liner letter!!! What are we like Nicola, for some reason everything is delayed with us. Murphys law I reckon!!!
I know!

It gets worse, we have to pay our GP to write the letter to say OH no longer has the flu. However, I am going to phone them every morning to ask if it's done and OH is going to call in every night after work to collect it. That will annoy them into doing it.

The way I look at is, if we have a tough time now, getting the visa, selling the house etc, we should have the good luck when we get to Aus. It is not possible to have an easy time with everything and some things must go well, just by the law of averages.

Fingers crossed your meds get there on Monday and clear quickly.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:14 am
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough

I'm checking on my meds, first thing tomorow.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Really annoyed today. I have been checking everyday to see if the meds have been received and there has been no change (i know its unlikely that there would be but hey I have been checking anyway). I was surprised that the xray dept. did not call to give me the tracking number so I decided to contact them to get it and guess what they still have not been sent. They were trying to put the blame on the doctor saying that he didn't forward them the meds however after calling the docs office they had been sent the week before last by taxi I called them back again only for them to tell me that they have finally located my file and they will be sent tomorrow. Now I ask you this ..... If I hadn't of called how long do you think it would have been for them to realize that they lost my file :curse::curse:!!
Oh my god Mairead, I am fuming for you!!!!
I can't believe that they hadn't been sent, do these people not realize who much this process has taken over our lives and the fact that you have been spending time each day checking to see if there has been a change in status Its not funny though really is it, you pay all this money and even then they can't do their job properly!!
Sack the lot of them - well not Bournemouth cos I need them on the 18th April!!!
I hope you call them today to get a tracking number
Basty
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

LOL I got the tracking number!!! Heres to checking the tracking for the next week!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

LOL I got the tracking number!!! Heres to checking the tracking for the next week!!
Excellant news
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Speaking about checking.. Is anyone else checking the visa app daily or even twice daily. Crazy i know as its not going to change esp. as the meds have only been sent but I still cant resist checking!!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Speaking about checking.. Is anyone else checking the visa app daily or even twice daily. Crazy i know as its not going to change esp. as the meds have only been sent but I still cant resist checking!!!
No haven't got that far yet or else I will turn into a crazied looney
Also we haven't had our meds done yet so it won't say anything - it doesn't show the PCCS does it??
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

I take it Mairead you are just like me, sit at the pc day in night out
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Basty
I take it Mairead you are just like me, sit at the pc day in night out
Its either that or clean the house !!!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

YAY!! Well done Mairead. Couriers are fast to Sydney - bet it's on a plane and on it's way already. Should be delivered on Friday.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

YAY!! Well done Mairead. Couriers are fast to Sydney - bet it's on a plane and on it's way already. Should be delivered on Friday.
Heres hoping!!! Nicola do you have any idea when the status should change to meds rec. then finalized?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Heres hoping!!! Nicola do you have any idea when the status should change to meds rec. then finalized?
Sorry no - I believe meds are taking 7-14 days to clear at the moment, but not always... (helpful eh??) There is a thread knocking about where people have put their dates to give you an idea of how fast things are going through.

Phoned our Meds people today to tell them OH had been given the all clear and we were now trying to get the letter from the GP. She said our bloods had come back clear. I had forgotten about those. I was sure we didn't have HIV - but it's a lovely feeling when someone says you definately haven't!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry no - I believe meds are taking 7-14 days to clear at the moment, but not always... (helpful eh??) There is a thread knocking about where people have put their dates to give you an idea of how fast things are going through.

Phoned our Meds people today to tell them OH had been given the all clear and we were now trying to get the letter from the GP. She said our bloods had come back clear. I had forgotten about those. I was sure we didn't have HIV - but it's a lovely feeling when someone says you definately haven't!!
Thanks Nic. Will root out the thread. I only came across it the other day.

Yep nice felling alright !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.