Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old May 20th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Hi Peeps,

Sorry have just taken nearly an hour to catch up on the missing pages as I have been off the laptop for a few days to collect my thoughts. Still not sure where my head is at the moment lolol.

Anyway less of the rambling and good luck to Huni on the visa application, and good luck to all the house sellers in Feb. I wish you all good luck.

Kind regards Lou xxxx
Old May 20th 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

[
Anyway less of the rambling and good luck to Huni on the visa application, and good luck to all the house sellers in Feb. I wish you all good luck.

Kind regards Lou xxxx[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much... will keep you updated!
Old May 20th 2008, 9:58 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by mary1967

Anyone heard off Mairead? Not seen a post by her for ages
You're right... where is she?
MAIREAD... ARE YOU OUT THERE?

Hope everyone's well this morning. Lovely day here
Old May 20th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Seeing we seem to be on a roll, we have booked our meds this morning for the10th June, how long does it normally take to finalise the meds?

The Bill is somewhat breathtaking there are seven of us!!!!!!!!!

eve x
Old May 20th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eve209
Seeing we seem to be on a roll, we have booked our meds this morning for the10th June, how long does it normally take to finalise the meds?

eve x
That will be a hefty bill
Ours was received last Monday but still not finalized yet, I think it takes a couple of weeks at the least
Old May 20th 2008, 10:49 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

eve x
Hi Eve

From when they receive in Sydney it took roughly 2 weeks to finalise. However, it took 10 days for our blood results to come back before the doc could post and then it took about 10 days to get there.

Basically it took a month all in all.
Good luck with the meds - the price must've been shocking cause ours were bad enough with just 4

Hope you have a good doctor....... still annoyed I had to get my boobs out :curse:
Old May 20th 2008, 10:50 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

Originally Posted by Basty
That will be a hefty bill
Ours was received last Monday but still not finalized yet, I think it takes a couple of weeks at the least
Hey Basty - how did your meds go? Did you have to flash your undies?
Old May 20th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jasb
Hey Basty - how did your meds go? Did you have to flash your undies?
Hi, yes our meds went fine, I had to get my boobs out, OH was disappointed he didn't have to get his bits out, we had a lady doctor
Our bloods took forever to come back, it was about 3 weeks after our meds that they were actually sent off. So will wait til next week and see if they have been updated to...is it received??
Old May 20th 2008, 11:01 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

Hi, yes our meds went fine, I had to get my boobs out, OH was disappointed he didn't have to get his bits out, we had a lady doctor
Our bloods took forever to come back, it was about 3 weeks after our meds that they were actually sent off. So will wait til next week and see if they have been updated to...is it received??
Well, it says meds finalised at the top and then further medical results received, hiv results received, x-rays received etc.
Glad it's not just me who had to get my boobs out because I was a little worried that I had a bit of a dodgy experience! Doctor worked hard on getting OH out the room and then told me to get my top off! He was not young either to say the least!
Old May 20th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well, it says meds finalised at the top and then further medical results received, hiv results received, x-rays received etc.
Glad it's not just me who had to get my boobs out because I was a little worried that I had a bit of a dodgy experience! Doctor worked hard on getting OH out the room and then told me to get my top off! He was not young either to say the least!
My OH stayed in the room, she just pulled the curtain around a little in case someone just walked in!!
Old May 21st 2008, 12:30 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

My OH stayed in the room, she just pulled the curtain around a little in case someone just walked in!!
That's why I think it was a bit suspect! It was all a bit underhand IMO. Anyway - my panic today is with the hold ups I'm concerned that the meds may run out before the visa comes Please tell me I'm being paranoid....
Old May 21st 2008, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

That's why I think it was a bit suspect! It was all a bit underhand IMO. Anyway - my panic today is with the hold ups I'm concerned that the meds may run out before the visa comes Please tell me I'm being paranoid....
All I can say is ' they bl**dy better not do'!!!!!
I have pushed my 'I will be in Oz' date from Sept to Nov so it had better not go on any longer or I will be very peeved
Old May 21st 2008, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

I have pushed my 'I will be in Oz' date from Sept to Nov so it had better not go on any longer or I will be very peeved
Hi all, I'm feeling exactly the same - when we started the whole process in Nov my husband had Aug in his head!!! I think November is more realistic now. Hey Ho - please this week bring me a viewer for the house.
Jojo xx
Old May 21st 2008, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

eve x
We have 6 - I feel your pain! lol

What I'm most concerned about is the airline fares! I keep reading how the oil prices are skyrocketing (over $130/barrel today) and I worry!
Old May 21st 2008, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Hi all, I'm feeling exactly the same - when we started the whole process in Nov my husband had Aug in his head!!! I think November is more realistic now. Hey Ho - please this week bring me a viewer for the house.
Jojo xx
Now I'm getting depressed! When I lodged our Visa on April 1, I was thinking Late September/October. Now I've changed to November - but if you guys are thinking November, that means I'm looking at 2009!!! I can't take it! :curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.