Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 4th 2008, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Citygirl
Clarkey,

Did they contact your employers at all? Really thinking about taking the risk, and hoping I go straight to approved....

And I want to cry for you!!! Where are you thinking of settling, btw?
not as far as i know and think my boss would have let me know if they had, even though i left a few weeks ago.

thinking of secret harbour, perth at the mo. what about you?
Old Aug 4th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road

Paddington in Sydney, hopefully... My boyfriend is from Sydney and we've been having a long distance relationship for the last 3 and a half years. I think we've been on the same piece of land about one year out of the lot!

He's coming over in Sept for 5 weeks - I was hoping to return with him, but I'll have so much to wrap up, I'll probably need to leave it later.

Depending on these *@*$$^*@ Visas!!

Do you wanna swap applications?!!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Paddington in Sydney, hopefully... My boyfriend is from Sydney and we've been having a long distance relationship for the last 3 and a half years. I think we've been on the same piece of land about one year out of the lot!

He's coming over in Sept for 5 weeks - I was hoping to return with him, but I'll have so much to wrap up, I'll probably need to leave it later.

Depending on these *@*$$^*@ Visas!!

Do you wanna swap applications?!!
3 and a half years!!! thought my OH and i were mad doing a year between manchester and southampton.!

and no, think i will stick with my application, but thanks for the offer
Old Aug 4th 2008, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
3 and a half years!!! thought my OH and i were mad doing a year between manchester and southampton.!

and no, think i will stick with my application, but thanks for the offer
Yea, I can totally sympathise with Huni... I've been doing the webcam thing for years now!! And you don't want to know about the phonebills!!

But soon, I can live in the real world!! I know another couple who did the long-distance thing between Scotland and Denmark... they noticed that they talked less when they finally moved into together!!!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Yea, I can totally sympathise with Huni... I've been doing the webcam thing for years now!! And you don't want to know about the phonebills!!

But soon, I can live in the real world!! I know another couple who did the long-distance thing between Scotland and Denmark... they noticed that they talked less when they finally moved into together!!!
fingers crossed it comes soon
Old Aug 4th 2008, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jasb
I guess it's from when you did the meds - but I really wish it was from the date they finalised - then I'd have an extra month. I did mine in March finalised April.
i checked this bit out for you jasb:
we have until 1/5/2009 to enter which is the date our meds were finalised so you might be lucky!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 11:26 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chris Ball
Hi, Just to let you all know we are a feb applicant 07/02, looked at our status page yesterday and it said application being processed further. Meds and police checks were sent ages ago. Fingers crossed!
GREAT NEWS - HOPEFULLY NOT TOO LONG FOR YOU
hold onto nyour hats guys. checked last night. said processing commenced as it has since feb. excited taxt from Basty telling me to check my page. still says processing commenced but............................................... .........

all applicants approved, first entry before May 1st 2009
:eek:**** Me! FANTASTIC........CONGRATULATIONS........CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! BRILLIANT
Don't know what to say.... thought something might happen this week! Now you might not have to do that supply work
Old Aug 4th 2008, 11:52 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

I can't believe I had a day off yesterday and have pages of CO's and Visas to catch up on.... can't believe it! I said I thought we'd see some this week for the 175s

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Just checked our status and it now says 04/08/2008 Application Being Processed Further.

Does anyone know what this means?

Please.

S******myself now

Lou xx
NICE ONE Better get those meds done
Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
hi everyone

Just to let you all know, we're feb applicants (06/02) I checked our status this morning and we've gone to application being processed further!!!

Lindsay x
NICE ONE TO YOU TOO!

Originally Posted by Basty
Nope no change, I'm not really expecting it for a couple or so weeks anyway so I shall just sit back and get excited for everyone else
Hi Basty - the 176s a bit behind - so we'll hold tight together. The 176 on January 19th just been granted and there's 1 more after that on the beupdate for Jan - then onto us - 12 Feb 176ers Come on now!

Sorry if I've left anyone else out - I'm just so excited for everyone I've gone a bit scatty
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

hold onto nyour hats guys. checked last night. said processing commenced as it has since feb. excited taxt from Basty telling me to check my page. still says processing commenced but............................................... .........

Congratulations!!!

Just saw this!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

congrats may you be the first of many Feb applicants
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

WOO HOO!!!! FIRST FEBRUARY VISA GRANT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS CLARKEYS!!!!

Hope you don't mind that I updated my Unofficial Visa Update before wishing you congratulations!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS CLARKEYS

God and heres me panicking about getting a CO.

He he becoming a good month for Feb Applicants.

Good luck to all

Lou xx

Oh by the way will update the timeline later when OH gets home.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:21 am
Just Joined

wallaby1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS CLARKEYS!!!
Very good news for all February Applicants.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

I have finally calmed down and remembered my good manners!

Congratulations all other Febs on your COs!!

wont be long guys and we will all be screaming from the rooftops!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!!!!!!

I can't believe things are starting to happen, good luck everyone!

Once this is all over we'll need to organise a self help group VSCA (Visa Status Checkers Anonomous)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.