Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:14 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
Chocolate but not Aussie chocolate! I've heard that's not as good as the rest of the world
(I'm afraid of going into withdrawal of my good chocolate over there! )
Yeah... you're right there... chocolate was either crap or really expensive or heat damaged when I was out there.

Ok.... a lifetimes supply of wine That they do very well
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:15 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

But actually - depends on what u call good chocolate... why do you Americans like Hersheys????? That's foul
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:16 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jasb
Yeah... you're right there... chocolate was either crap or really expensive or heat damaged when I was out there.

Ok.... a lifetimes supply of wine That they do very well
not a wine drinker...can i exchange my wine for a nice big shiny car?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:19 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Oh OK... suppose you want a James Bond style one then lol
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:21 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Oh OK... suppose you want a James Bond style one then lol
oh yes please! you know me so well!

http://s2.desktopmachine.com/pics/As...4_1024x768.jpg

That'll do nicely.
They also do a watch that'll start/stop the engine - can you see if they're willing to throw that in please?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:25 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Originally Posted by AshyB
oh yes please! you know me so well!

http://s2.desktopmachine.com/pics/As...4_1024x768.jpg

That'll do nicely.
They also do a watch that'll start/stop the engine - can you see if they're willing to throw that in please?
OMG I cant believe it - they threw me out... they said 'this aint a fancy dress shop and that's not a real magic wand... get out before I call security'

For gods sake someone give me a visa before I really lose the plot
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:28 am
we're there!

OMG I cant believe it - they threw me out... they said 'this aint a fancy dress shop and that's not a real magic wand... get out before I call security'

For gods sake someone give me a visa before I really lose the plot
thought u lost it a while ago!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:32 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Originally Posted by AshyB
thought u lost it a while ago!
hey Ashy... I got a consolation car for you (think the wands broken now)

http://jedimonkeys.com/images/YellowCar.jpg
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:34 am
we're there!

hey Ashy... I got a consolation car for you (think the wands broken now)

http://jedimonkeys.com/images/YellowCar.jpg
how did you know yellow was my favourite colour???

does the monkey come as standard?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

But actually - depends on what u call good chocolate... why do you Americans like Hersheys????? That's foul
I'm not talking Hersheys. I like the fine dark chocolate!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:15 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Originally Posted by tiger222
I'm not talking Hersheys. I like the fine dark chocolate!
You have excellent taste in choccy Tiger!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

oooooooo give me a lovely big bar of chocolate any day over a glass of wine.

Me thinks I will have to get regular supplys of Green & Blacks shipped over when we finally get to Australia.

Jackie
xx
Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

I'm sure that you are all moving on with your lives and this thread will slowly fall out of us. I'm also sure you would like to know how everyone else is doing. Mary1967 and myself hatched a plan last night to start a thread for the post 1st Sept applicants (up to March 08) to post their latest news etc and for us all to keep in touch.

Here's a link;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...06#post6781806

It was posted in the updates section but has been moved to immigration.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi everyone,

I'm sure that you are all moving on with your lives and this thread will slowly fall out of us. I'm also sure you would like to know how everyone else is doing. Mary1967 and myself hatched a plan last night to start a thread for the post 1st Sept applicants (up to March 08) to post their latest news etc and for us all to keep in touch.

Here's a link;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...06#post6781806

It was posted in the updates section but has been moved to immigration.
THAT'S A REALLY GOOD IDEA I JUST TRIED THE LINK BUT IT WON'T PLAY
HOW'S YOU NIC ANY NEWS ????
KAREN
Old Sep 14th 2008, 12:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
THAT'S A REALLY GOOD IDEA I JUST TRIED THE LINK BUT IT WON'T PLAY
HOW'S YOU NIC ANY NEWS ????
KAREN
Thanks Karen. The thread is just on this forum (it was moved from updates) and is called 'Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread.'

I hope we will be exchanging contracts on the house tomorrow but still no news on the visa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.