Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Well Peeps, I've just logged on to say my goodbyes

I have decided that I am sat at the PC too much and am getting addicted so I'm off to rehab - just for a couple of days mind

I shall be back Saturday morning, I am going to try and not log on for 3 whole days and 4 nights!!! Don't know if it is a challenge I am up for but I will give anything ago.............
So bye for now will catch up with gossip on Saturday morning
Basty x
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:53 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Good-bye Basty

I fully understand..... I have had to do the same myself a few weeks ago! I hope you make it through the days and nights until Saturday Stay strong! PC withdrawal symptoms shouldn't last too long! I'll be there for you on Saturday
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Basty
Well Peeps, I've just logged on to say my goodbyes

I have decided that I am sat at the PC too much and am getting addicted so I'm off to rehab - just for a couple of days mind

I shall be back Saturday morning, I am going to try and not log on for 3 whole days and 4 nights!!! Don't know if it is a challenge I am up for but I will give anything ago.............
So bye for now will catch up with gossip on Saturday morning
Basty x

Jeez for a second there i thought you were abandoning your plans to move. Phew!! Thought we were losing another one after Bethandandrew. Talk to you in a few days.

Any news anyone?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

I'M BACK - no its not Saturday yet, I just couldn't keep away and OH has gone out to do some work soooooo what elsse is there to do - watch Emmerdale

Glad I did come on, don't like missing out on gossip

Paddyhaha, Springonion and Nikil it looks like might be setting up a thread for a meet up in May, Portsmouth/Southampton way, what do you reakon???

Sorry Mairead bit of a way for you and don't know where you are Jasb??

Basty x
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

I'M BACK - no its not Saturday yet, I just couldn't keep away and OH has gone out to do some work soooooo what elsse is there to do - watch Emmerdale

Paddyhaha, Springonion and Nikil it looks like might be setting up a thread for a meet up in May, Portsmouth/Southampton way, what do you reakon???

Basty x
We'd be up for that! Smiling4 is around our area too
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Basty x
Ah jeez I'm jealous now!!!!! Why dont ye have a weekend away and come to Ireland for the meet up???!!! We have 6 double bedrooms here so theres plenty of space!!!!!!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:53 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Welcome back Basty - didn't last long did ya
Well, Southampton's not massively far, I'm in a village on the herts /beds border... so may consider it. So keep me updated on that one.

Mairead, 6 double bedrooms? Have you got a servant aswell??
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jasb
Welcome back Basty - didn't last long did ya
Well, Southampton's not massively far, I'm in a village on the herts /beds border... so may consider it. So keep me updated on that one.

Mairead, 6 double bedrooms? Have you got a servant aswell??

Actually I do. I got one the day I got married!!! Oh is a great butler!!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Was just onto my estate agent. He wants us to spend more money on advertising!!! We have already spent 2k on advertising and really don't want to spend anymore. Getting very frustrated now. Its been on the market now way too long!! anyone else have selling difficulties??
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:59 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Hi Mairead

I think they must do it differently in Ireland.... I didn't think you have to pay anything, they just take commission when u sell here and they do all the ads. So that sounds like a bum deal.

Do you have to sell? Could you rent out perhaps? How long's it been on for? And finally - if all else fails....... stick it on e-bay
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jasb
Hi Mairead

I think they must do it differently in Ireland.... I didn't think you have to pay anything, they just take commission when u sell here and they do all the ads. So that sounds like a bum deal.

Do you have to sell? Could you rent out perhaps? How long's it been on for? And finally - if all else fails....... stick it on e-bay
Funnily enough I was half considering putting it on ebay!!! Unfortunately we do have to sell so renting it out isn't an option. The problem is it has been on the market for exactly 1 year now. We have had a few sale agreeds but they all fell through. In addition its not a first time buyer home so our market is quite small. I dunno what else we can do at this stage. Maybe some new pics will help and I am gonna try and revamp the brochure. Any suggestions would be appreciated. At this stage Im at my wits end!!!!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Heres the link to the house

http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=278607

Anyone got any suggestions on how to jazz it up a little.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead

You should put a sign up saying 'GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS' It will atleast get people around to see it.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mairead

Hi Mairead,

The house looks fabulous Don't know what else you could possibly do to make it look more attractive.
On the meet up issue, we could organize one for us here in Ireland. What do you think?

Helena
Old Mar 13th 2008, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Mairead

I don't know what to suggest your house looks lovely - kitchen to die for

Its soooo difficult selling houses isn't it - still have a while to go hopefully before visa comes through

Basty

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.