Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old May 13th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
definitely! OH is stressing about getting the last bits of tiling and painting done by saturday now though. And he's nagging me to do the weeding before it rains
Bet you they won't notice
Old May 13th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Basty
I have decided that I need a couple of days away from BE, so I am sending best wishes and karma to all, especially the house sellers

Hope you all have a good couple of days and I hope to come back refreshed and feeling my normal self
xx
.....And when you return, you'll provide us with a nice story of how there was a huge battle for the highest bidder on your home sale!
Old May 13th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1967
Don't stay away too long, we'll miss you!!!
Try not to be
Bye
Old May 13th 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
No, it wasnt too bad this time but he did have to stitch up the gum. All was fine until I left the surgery and then the pain kicked in.
Poor Nige - I can read the lisping in his post.

Poor Nige, my heart bleeds

PMSL, Mary you are all heart!

You lucky thing!!! Think i live in the wrong end of the country:curse:
Well I live in the South and can't sell either.... Think it's just luck really - have to find a procedable buyer....

Originally Posted by Basty
I have decided that I need a couple of days away from BE, so I am sending best wishes and karma to all, especially the house sellers

Hope you all have a good couple of days and I hope to come back refreshed and feeling my normal self
xx
Fingers crossed you come back with lots of good news - sometimes a few days off clears the head and it all seems manageable again.
Old May 13th 2008, 9:14 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Poor Nige - I can read the lisping in his post.

Well I live in the South and can't sell either.... Think it's just luck really - have to find a procedable buyer....

Fingers crossed you come back with lots of good news - sometimes a few days off clears the head and it all seems manageable again.

True...but whatever you do dont open the FINANCIALLY THE WORST TIME TO IMMIGRATE EVER thread.......it will make you weep!

Right guys....positive thoughts only

Debs
x
Old May 13th 2008, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbie222
True...but whatever you do dont open the FINANCIALLY THE WORST TIME TO IMMIGRATE EVER thread.......it will make you weep!

Debs
x
I hadn't seen it - now I know it exists....

Think I know what's in it though...
Old May 13th 2008, 9:41 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

yes, I think the title gives it away
Old May 13th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Debs
x
Debs -

Since you said "don't" of course I have an irresistible urge to open the thread!!
Old May 13th 2008, 6:46 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh God, now i know about it as well Can anyone resist NOT looking????

I've not got time this morning, my youngest wants me to straighten her hair (she's 12).
Old May 13th 2008, 7:09 pm
Mrs Angry!

To be honest it has peed me off....we all know whats happening and its hard to keep positive sometimes....could do without it!

Debs
Old May 13th 2008, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

To be honest it has peed me off....we all know whats happening and its hard to keep positive sometimes....could do without it!

Debs
Have to say when I read it last night it had me reaching for the wine!!! Depressing!!!
Old May 13th 2008, 8:11 pm
Mrs Angry!

Originally Posted by Mairead
Have to say when I read it last night it had me reaching for the wine!!! Depressing!!!

Yer...me too!
I was thinking about it all last night...I have just replied to the post saying basically.....we all know what position we are all in and that we all know its not going to be easy, however if it too hard for some, dont do it and for everyone else who has worked extremely hard and overcome some very difficult hurdles to get to this point....carry on and good luck.

I feel so much better now.....sun is out again today...wooo whooo

Hopes everyone has a nice day (positive, positive, positive)

Debs
x
Old May 13th 2008, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh God, now i know about it as well Can anyone resist NOT looking????

I've not got time this morning, my youngest wants me to straighten her hair (she's 12).
I haven't looked and I'm not going to! I watch the news, I have some economic knkowledge. I lived through the 1970s and 1980s so know how bad things can get and we aren't there yet by a long chalk. Doubtless, similar things will happen in Oz too, we have a global economy and Oz is about 2yrs behind us and we're a year behind the USA.

Good luck with the straightening - my 8 year old has hers done too!

To be honest it has peed me off....we all know whats happening and its hard to keep positive sometimes....could do without it!::

Debs
Don't read it hun - there are just some people who want other people to feel bad. Generally somehting in their life stinks and they don't see why everyone else should be happy.

Originally Posted by Mairead
Have to say when I read it last night it had me reaching for the wine!!! Depressing:!!!
Stay focused on what you are doing and why mairead. It will happen.

Yer...me too!
I was thinking about it all last night...I have just replied to the post saying basically.....we all know what position we are all in and that we all know its not going to be easy, however if it too hard for some, dont do it and for everyone else who has worked extremely hard and overcome some very difficult hurdles to get to this point....carry on and good luck.

I feel so much better now.....sun is out again today...wooo whooo

Hopes everyone has a nice day (positive, positive, positive)

Debs
x
Excellent!! We are all working hard and bully to those people who got there last year. My grandparents walked from Holland into France to escape the Nazis. They lost everything. They were so poor in the Uk after the war that my Mother had malnutrition as a child. Despite all that, they were happy and had a good life and my Mother and her sister made new lives in the UK and did well. Tell me how this is worse than that???
Old May 13th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

On a brighter note....... no pain today.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
On a brighter note....... no pain today.
That's OK then.

Gosh, my typing is awful today - sorry folks, can't be bothered with the spell check.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.