Current processing times

Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:23 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current Processing Times (Part Two)

I was hoping it would jump a few weeks not just one
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Actually they have moved 2 weeks...

Daniel
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:52 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dasalcedo
Actually they have moved 2 weeks...

Daniel

for me it's move from 1st November to 8th November.................
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

for me it's move from 1st November to 8th November.................
DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ONLINE HAS MOVED AGAIN BUT NOT PAPER BASED NEARLY 2 MONTHS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO :curse::curse::curse:ARE WE EVER GOING TO MOVE
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jane BK
Still no move on paper applications though!
DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PRE SEPT SAYING 2ND MAY WHEN ALOT OF AUGUST APPLICATIONS HAVE CO AND SOME HAVE VISA, WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING AT GETTING SO FED UP WITH THE WAITING
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:16 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shellynelly
DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PRE SEPT SAYING 2ND MAY WHEN ALOT OF AUGUST APPLICATIONS HAVE CO AND SOME HAVE VISA, WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING AT GETTING SO FED UP WITH THE WAITING
some august applicants havent even had acknowledgement yet let alone case officers boo hoo
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Mary, at least it has moved
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

I never take much notice of that as people seem to get visas in random orders and that email just seems to be worst case scenario. i think we all have to accept that it is just part of the process and nothing deliberate, just the way the system works.I know its easy to say that but i feel i've been waiting so long i think i've reached the end of my limits at the moment.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Hi, I sent an email to Sydney asking about my medicals (done 29th Feb and posted) "The medical reports you are enquiring about were
received and finalised on the 2/03/2008..." WOW!!! I don't know how that happened!!!! Just if you're interested!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Hi, I sent an email to Sydney asking about my medicals (done 29th Feb and posted) "The medical reports you are enquiring about were
received and finalised on the 2/03/2008..." WOW!!! I don't know how that happened!!!! Just if you're interested!
Yes, we are interested. Good news for you - would have been nice to have that information passed onto you without you having to chase though.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

grays is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Hi Bextaroota,

Can you let me know the email addy that you enquired about your medicals to please ? Ours were sent on 11th March Int. Signed For and still not heard anything. Thanks v much.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:43 am
Just Joined

rahultek is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Current Processing Times (Part Two)

Originally Posted by jane BK
Still no move on paper applications though!

thanks for update

but i think new time line is april fool

hahha
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rahultek
thanks for update

but i think new time line is april fool

hahha
OOH yes - it might be three week further on?!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
some august applicants havent even had acknowledgement yet let alone case officers boo hoo
I never had an acknowledgment so I emailed the embassy direct. They told me my CO had tried to email me but I still cant get in touch with her via email.

If they phone you, keep the number!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

New member! Full of questions...this forum is like a SUPPORT GROUP I am so pleased to have found it

Sent a fully front loaded (medicals and police certificates) application to Adelaide, which was signed for on March 17 2008. Having read this thread am wondering - was I insane to do it paperbased? Should I do it online as well or will that totally confuse things?

On this website: www.beupdate.co.uk - what does 'pre acknowledged' refer to?

With the automated email timeline updates for after Sept 1 - does this date refer to where the assignment of case officers is up to? Or is this when the applications are getting receipted and acknowledged?

Many thanks in advance to anyone who helps me with my queries.

MaroonedNZ (NZ is as close to Aussie as I have managed to get so far )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.