Default Re: Current processing times

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
You still have no case officer??
After a year!
That's appalling!
Hope you hear something soon,
A lovely visa may'be
You wont beleive this !! I have actually just posted on the august 07 thread
our agent sent and enquiry this week and they came back saying we had not even be allocated a case officer ! then 2 days later, today they said that they had received all neccesary information and that our case had been passed to finalization. We completed our medicals by a cyprus panel doctor as we are staying here now until we get a decision. We contacted the australian high commision in cyprus this week to get confirmation that our medicals were sent to the correct place back in jan 08. However, alovelylady rang us to ask our passport numbers and told us that we had a case officer a week ago !!!!! so now then how much longer ????????
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Originally Posted by The2ofus
You wont beleive this !! I have actually just posted on the august 07 thread
our agent sent and enquiry this week and they came back saying we had not even be allocated a case officer ! then 2 days later, today they said that they had received all neccesary information and that our case had been passed to finalization. We completed our medicals by a cyprus panel doctor as we are staying here now until we get a decision. We contacted the australian high commision in cyprus this week to get confirmation that our medicals were sent to the correct place back in jan 08. However, alovelylady rang us to ask our passport numbers and told us that we had a case officer a week ago !!!!! so now then how much longer ????????
Hmmm,
Wish they'd get their facts right in the first place, how can you be told one thing then another.
Anyway that is good news, you seem to be on the home straight.
Best of luck.
WWWT
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Maz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Re: Current processing times

Originally Posted by ajitchandradas
Hi Sodhi...please keep patience...I am January'08 applicant...still no CO...there so many such applicants who have no CO even applied before me...
fraid so, i applied 26th November and still haven't got a case officer!
Sorry to put a downer on things!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

We applied February 11th and still have no CO. Have tried calling DIAC only to be told that our application is not due to be looked at for another couple of months at least.

I think what we all find so frustrating is that we see others getting theirs who applied after us and for the same visa type. They just seem to have no system at all.

We did ask about their "system" when we telephoned DIAC the other day and the guy just said the pick them up in date order - but we know that can't be right.

I suppose we need to forget it for a while especially when there are November, December and January applicants still waiting!!!!!

Jackie
x
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by noofie
We applied February 11th and still have no CO. Have tried calling DIAC only to be told that our application is not due to be looked at for another couple of months at least.

I think what we all find so frustrating is that we see others getting theirs who applied after us and for the same visa type. They just seem to have no system at all.

We did ask about their "system" when we telephoned DIAC the other day and the guy just said the pick them up in date order - but we know that can't be right.

I suppose we need to forget it for a while especially when there are November, December and January applicants still waiting!!!!!

Jackie
x
i know its nearly made me ill all this.
we are august 07 applicants and JUST got a case officer and passed for finalzation !!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

barbiedoll is on a distinguished road

it's even worse for us, we applied on 3rd august 07 and no CO yet.PCC and Med will be expired in dec
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by barbiedoll
it's even worse for us, we applied on 3rd august 07 and no CO yet.PCC and Med will be expired in dec
gosh !!
which country are you from ?
Old Aug 24th 2008, 11:51 pm
Just Joined

powermonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Great updates! Thanks.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:32 am
Just Joined

ashifkadiwal is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Current processing times

i know its nearly made me ill all this.
we are august 07 applicants and JUST got a case officer and passed for finalzation !!
Hello The2ofus,
Congratulation, You GOT CO..When Did You Applied, I Mean ____Augut 2007.?
My application was on 20th August 2007..Still Waiting.. Where are you from...High Risk Or Low Risk Country..

Last edited by ashifkadiwal; Aug 25th 2008 at 11:46 am.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ashifkadiwal
Hello The2ofus,
Congratulation, You GOT CO..When Did You Applied, I Mean ____Augut 2007.?
My application was on 20th August 2007..Still Waiting.. Where are you from...High Risk Or Low Risk Country..
uk low risk i think
Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

gosh !!
which country are you from ?
Indonesia but applied from singapore
Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: Current processing times

Hi,

You did on your submission on your own or thru an Agent in S'pore? Paper based or Online?
Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sram466
Hi,

You did on your submission on your own or thru an Agent in S'pore? Paper based or Online?
thru agent in spore coz im staying in spore,it's paper based
Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You are quite possibly on a timeline for a high risk country, with the Indonesia connection, so expect it to take longer than the majority of timelines quoted oin here. Most of the forum psoters are British and will have shorter timelines.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Hi guys !!! Posted on a few posts today as feeling rather low at the long wait and looking for some good news ....which seems to be scarce.
My timeline is posted in my signature. I am from a low risk country, and a paperbased application. And still waiting after a year.....no CO yet....

How much longer can it possibly be?

Nix

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.