Current processing times

Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice
Default Re: Current processing times

Originally Posted by sydney_india
RECEIPTING AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF APPLICATIONS

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is currently receipting new applications
within service standards. Once an application has been receipted it
undergoes validity checking and an acknowledgement letter with client
information and a receipt will be sent. If an application is determined to
be invalid documents will be returned and a refund of the visa application
charge arranged.

As of 19 August 2008 the ASPC Administration Section is processing
applications as follows:

Onshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging paper based applications
received on 18 August 2008.

Offshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging applications received
on 18 August 2008.

Once an application has been acknowledged it will be allocated to a case
officer for further assessment as soon as possible, however, as GSM
Adelaide receives a large number of applications and you will not be
contacted immediately.

ASPC PROCESSING INFORMATION - For the week of 18 August 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

Skilled Migration Applications lodged before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas
Subclass 880: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 881: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 882: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,
BR, UX and UZ visas
Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 18 June 2007

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by ASPC

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE
Subclasses: 175 and 176
E-lodged: 21 November 2007
Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VF
Subclasses: 475, and 476,
E-lodged: 25 November 2007
Paper lodged: 27 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VB
Subclasses: 885, 886, and 887
E-lodged: 14 December 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)
Paper lodged: 30 October 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 487 only
E-lodged: 20 November 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)
Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only
E-lodged: 04 January 2008 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)
Paper lodged: 08 October 2007
No surprises there then!!!!!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Is there any point in clogging up half the threads with this email? Especially as we know it's outdated?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 1:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
Is there any point in clogging up half the threads with this email? Especially as we know it's outdated?
As far as I can see its this week's email, and the reason the thread is running is to share the details in the email?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
As far as I can see its this week's email, and the reason the thread is running is to share the details in the email?
Sorry I meant outdated because we know the dates shown on even this week's email aren't right - e.g. online 175s and 6s are all the way up to April 2009 now!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I meant outdated because we know the dates shown on even this week's email aren't right - e.g. online 175s and 6s are all the way up to April 2009 now!
I think the dates on there are a guide to how long it may be taking as a worst case - there have always been a large number of visas processed quicker than the standard timelines.

If people really feel that the email is pointless and shouldn't be posted anymore, I will unstick the trhead, as the only reason for it being stuck at the top of the forum was because the email is useful. If it is no longer fulfilling its purpose the thread can be allowed to slide down the forum.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I think the dates on there are a guide to how long it may be taking as a worst case - there have always been a large number of visas processed quicker than the standard timelines.

If people really feel that the email is pointless and shouldn't be posted anymore, I will unstick the trhead, as the only reason for it being stuck at the top of the forum was because the email is useful. If it is no longer fulfilling its purpose the thread can be allowed to slide down the forum.
I think Polyanna people are just frustrated with not getting proper information and facts from DIAC ! We lodged over a year ago 17.8.07 and our agent has finally relented and sent an enquiry !! People from coutries who by their posts cannot speak fluent english are getting visas before us and we are NOT alone. Perhaps is diac imformed people more accurately theit stress would be less and they would not comment on how inaccurate the weekly email was ??
Old Aug 20th 2008, 6:41 am

sirmatt101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't this forum for people trying to get to Oz? Yes thought so, so everything is relevant!!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

sodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the rough

Is there is any person who have applied 475 in feb I have also applied in feb but still no co how much more time required to allocate co for feb application.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Originally Posted by The2ofus
I think Polyanna people are just frustrated with not getting proper information and facts from DIAC ! We lodged over a year ago 17.8.07 and our agent has finally relented and sent an enquiry !! People from coutries who by their posts cannot speak fluent english are getting visas before us and we are NOT alone. Perhaps is diac imformed people more accurately theit stress would be less and they would not comment on how inaccurate the weekly email was ??
Why is it so hard to get an agent to send an enquiry.Ours is very reluctant to communicate with the DIAC,stating that it all goes down on your record, like it is something against you adding that they get annoyed if you keep hassling them, but after nearly a years waiting and the fact that they have had our money all this time don't they think your going to mildly curious.
If they managed to have a proper e-mail where it provided up to date info then they wouldn't get hassled all the time. It seems to me that they are creating this problem themselves.
I know they are extremely busy and probably run off there feet but providing us with up to date info and how the system works instead of us guessing who or when people will get visas then non of this would be a problem.
If someone just told me Oh yes it will be another xx weeks wait for you then I am prepared to just go away and wait but it's the not knowing that drives you crazy.
Sorry, rant over, will return to my corner and wait some more!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Why is it so hard to get an agent to send an enquiry.Ours is very reluctant to communicate with the DIAC,stating that it all goes down on your record, like it is something against you adding that they get annoyed if you keep hassling them, but after nearly a years waiting and the fact that they have had our money all this time don't they think your going to mildly curious.
If they managed to have a proper e-mail where it provided up to date info then they wouldn't get hassled all the time. It seems to me that they are creating this problem themselves.
I know they are extremely busy and probably run off there feet but providing us with up to date info and how the system works instead of us guessing who or when people will get visas then non of this would be a problem.
If someone just told me Oh yes it will be another xx weeks wait for you then I am prepared to just go away and wait but it's the not knowing that drives you crazy.
We know exactly what you mean.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

It may be true that april applicants have received visa grants, but there are still some of us from November waiting and as such the email is actually accurate.

Remember that what it states is that ALL applications up to that date have been processed, nothing more than that.

if it said "february 1st" or similar i'd be in aus already!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere

Oh boy do I agree with all said here.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

ajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sodhi.rinku
Is there is any person who have applied 475 in feb I have also applied in feb but still no co how much more time required to allocate co for feb application.
Hi Sodhi...please keep patience...I am January'08 applicant...still no CO...there so many such applicants who have no CO even applied before me...
Old Aug 20th 2008, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Liz F
Oh boy do I agree with all said here.
wish we wrere there
We so agree !!
2 days after our lodgement anniv 17.8.07 UK applicants for 495 sir visa our agent finally agreed to send an enquiry. ASPC have agreed to request to fast track our request for a case officer and we should hear again soon !!!!
gob smacked !!! how much bloody longer !!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The2ofus
wish we wrere there
We so agree !!
2 days after our lodgement anniv 17.8.07 UK applicants for 495 sir visa our agent finally agreed to send an enquiry. ASPC have agreed to request to fast track our request for a case officer and we should hear again soon !!!!
gob smacked !!! how much bloody longer !!
You still have no case officer??
After a year!
That's appalling!
Hope you hear something soon,
A lovely visa may'be

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.