Current processing times

Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Current Processing Times (Part Two)

hi guys finally recieved full akn, applied 31/08/07 so can now get on with meds in preparation of case officer
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

My CO just phoned to day, said she has still not recieved my Meds!!!

That was over 4 weeks ago. Tred to get hold of the doctor there but answering machine, I really can be doing without this, Im supposed to be there in July.

CO says she needsrecorded delivary number, total disaster.

Now the doctor has answered, then hung up, back to answering machine!!!!!

Last edited by brissybound; Apr 7th 2008 at 11:55 am.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brissybound

That was over 4 weeks ago. Tred to get hold of the doctor there but answering machine, I really can be doing without this, Im supposed to be there in July.

OMG - have you been able to get through to them yet???
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:47 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's shocking - make sure yours go by courier Basty.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1967
That's shocking - make sure yours go by courier Basty.
Yes def. I think thats why we are paying £25
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

really feel for you with this one!!! This is when you really are at the mercy of others. When you say you tried to get hold of doc, do you mean LCU or your own doc in UK? Just wondering is it possible to ring LCU direct or not? Can your CO help more? Keeping fingers crossed for you!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw
really feel for you with this one!!! This is when you really are at the mercy of others. When you say you tried to get hold of doc, do you mean LCU or your own doc in UK? Just wondering is it possible to ring LCU direct or not? Can your CO help more? Keeping fingers crossed for you!!!
I smell a rat!!!

Its the doctor in the UK, she is in Glasgow.

Her receptionist answered and as soon as I said my name and that my meds hadnt arrived she hung up.

I even went round to the offices twice and there is no-one there!!

Why cant people be just be able to send things properly. What worries me is why she is avoiding me? Surely as its the only doctor in Glasgow that you can go through when applying for Oz she wouldnt be a rougue trader or something?

This is a total disaster, we have friends sitting on a house for us to move into in July.

Ive went from expecting my visa through the door to total depression, not knowing whats happened.

My CO says sometimes they send the meds to Australia by mistake but that even hasnt happened.

Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by rob1210
MaroonedNZ,

I am in the process of awaiting a CO for my 176 Visa. I applied on-line with the Victorian Government and had abosolutely no problems in obtaining my sponsorship. They were very quick and helpful right from the start. It does take a little while to get the on-line form done but you can save the application as you are going along. The only problem I had is that they didn't send me my acceptance email as they thought I was using an agent. A quick phone call got my email sent within the hour.

I did find something a bit strange though, I had an email from the Vic Gov saying that the sponsorship will run out soon so I called the Visa processing guys they said dont worry if the sponsorship runs out as they only needed to know that it had been issued. I then phoned the Vic Gov (being paranoid) and they said thanks for letting us know we will send the Visa processing people a form for them to fill out. Still not 100% sure what the process is though but always good to chase everyone I have found.

I now have had my skills assessed under the ACS (Australian Computer Society) and as I said am now just waitin for my CO.

I applied for my Visa on-line in December 2007. My trade is IT Manager.

My brother is on a skilled Visa that is on the MODL list so he didnt have to do the whole state sponsorship business and he kept emailing to see when the date of CO was going to be and his was still way back then out of the blue he had a call from a CO saying he needed to go for his medicals. I have been told that the 'blank email' trick is only a rough guideline.

Rob
Hi Rob - I wasn't clear sorry, my 176 is through family sponsorship as opposed to state, although I am reading all the state sponsorship posts with interest as a back up option if I have somehow stuffed up my current application
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

I smell a rat!!!

Her receptionist answered and as soon as I said my name and that my meds hadnt arrived she hung up.

Why cant people be just be able to send things properly. What worries me is why she is avoiding me? Surely as its the only doctor in Glasgow that you can go through when applying for Oz she wouldnt be a rougue trader or something?

This is a total disaster, we have friends sitting on a house for us to move into in July.

Ive went from expecting my visa through the door to total depression, not knowing whats happened.

My CO says sometimes they send the meds to Australia by mistake but that even hasnt happened.

Are you absolutely sure this is the only doctor you can go through in the whole of Glasgow? That seems weird to me - can you not splice and dice and get your basics done with a GP, then go to other places for x-rays and bloods? Hateful people, messing with your life and your dreams this way. I would find some sort of tribunal and report them.

On the subject of medicals: I have received an email from LCU saying my meds were processed on April 3 and that "my case officer has access to this information". This doesn't tell me if I passed or not. Do they have to tell me, or is there some sort of confidentiality thing which will stop them telling me if I passed or not?

Just for info, I emailed [email protected], and the reply came from '[email protected]'.

(No movement on the processing dates this morning)

Last edited by maroonedNZ; Apr 7th 2008 at 8:37 pm.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
Are you absolutely sure this is the only doctor you can go through in the whole of Glasgow? That seems weird to me - can you not splice and dice and get your basics done with a GP, then go to other places for x-rays and bloods? Hateful people, messing with your life and your dreams this way. I would find some sort of tribunal and report them.

On the subject of medicals: I have received an email from LCU saying my meds were processed on April 3 and that "my case officer has access to this information". This doesn't tell me if I passed or not. Do they have to tell me, or is there some sort of confidentiality thing which will stop them telling me if I passed or not?

Just for info, I emailed [email protected], and the reply came from '[email protected]'.

(No movement on the processing dates this morning)
The medicals MUST be done by a panel doctor, not a GP.

If a panel doctor is failing to do their job properly then DIAC should be informed, so the OP would be best advised to try to cotact them again, and if that fails inform your case officer.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

I smell a rat!!!

We also used the Glasgow doctor.We had a bit of trouble getting through to her to find out our DHL tracking number. But once i did the receptionist was very helpful. They send all meds by DHL so they will have a tracking number fo them. I did get the impression that the surgery perhaps does not opperate full time so maybe keep trying the phone number and emailing them.
I forgot to mention that the phone number printed on the receipt she gives you is wrong. I eventually got through when i checked the number in the immi website.
She explained that it is their fax number and it is a printing error on their headed paper. I really hope you get this sorted. Good luck.

Last edited by layla950; Apr 7th 2008 at 9:29 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by layla950
We also used the Glasgow doctor.We had a bit of trouble getting through to her to find out our DHL tracking number. But once i did the receptionist was very helpful. They send all meds by DHL so they will have a tracking number fo them. I did get the impression that the surgery perhaps does not opperate full time so maybe keep trying the phone number and emailing them.
I forgot to mention that the phone number printed on the receipt she gives you is wrong. I eventually got through when i checked the number in the immi website.
She explained that it is their fax number and it is a printing error on their headed paper. I really hope you get this sorted. Good luck.

Thanks very much for this. Thats all I want, the DHL tracker number. Even if someone was to say that they were on holiday or anything.

Its def the right number, the fax is 2535, im dialling 2530, how amateur putting a fax number on the headed paper???

My friends are climbing the walls waiting on us to arrive living with one of thier parents, literally counting the days. If this is delayed any longer than July I think they will return home.

I mean how difficult is it to send a letter via a courier!!??
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:58 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basty
Yes def. I think thats why we are paying £25

Ours cost £40 to send by courier:curse:
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

off2oz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 8 April 2008 Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocatedto case officers for further processing. Applications Lodged Before 1 September 2007 Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional) Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visasSubclass 880: 18 August 2007 (paper), 12 August 2007 (e-lodged)Subclass 881: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)Subclass 882: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged) Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visasSubclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to caseofficers New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visasSubclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to caseofficers Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional) Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,BR, UX and UZ visasSubclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 9 May 2007 e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applicationsSubclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers Applications Lodged After 1 September 2007 General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487E-lodged: 10 November 2007Paper lodged: 19 September 2007 General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 onlyE-lodged: 29 September 2007Paper lodged: 16 September 2007 If a visa application was made more than two weeks before the relevant dateshown above and you have not been contacted by a case officer pleasecontact the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre from the web pagehttp://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:22 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Omg! My turn in a week! (Hopefully). Good luck evryone!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.