August 2009 Applicant

Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

sachinarora83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Hi Hamidgamal,

Whats your thoughts/source for Jan'09 processing?

Originally Posted by hamidgamal
It is very strange, i am really very confused but the number was from australia and i tried to phone this number but it is Unviable all the time.Anyway i Know they are processing CAT3 For January 2009 so it is about 7 months to reach August 2009.Besides i am going to UK for a while.I hope it will be finalized during 2011 as they promised.
Old Dec 8th 2010, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sachinarora83
Hi Hamidgamal,

Whats your thoughts/source for Jan'09 processing?
Have a look at Jan2009 applicant here at this forum.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
I sent email to ASIO in Aug 10 and they confirmed that my case referred to them . I again sent email in November now but no reply and again in December but again no reply . I sent email to CO and she told that security checks are not back in her office and still waiting for them . She advised me not to take med n PCC until advised to do while I did med n pcc in October 2009 and it seemed that these have expired . I am wondering why ASIO not replying me back . After few days , their new year vacations will start and work will start again after mid of January 2011.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 7:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rise2shine
hi
I sent email to ASIO in Aug 10 and they confirmed that my case referred to them . I again sent email in November now but no reply and again in December but again no reply . I sent email to CO and she told that security checks are not back in her office and still waiting for them . She advised me not to take med n PCC until advised to do while I did med n pcc in October 2009 and it seemed that these have expired . I am wondering why ASIO not replying me back . After few days , their new year vacations will start and work will start again after mid of January 2011.
ASIO is an Australian govenment department. Although many staff will be off between Christmas and New year they do NOT shut down until mid January. They have confirmed your case has been referred to them so why do you keep emailing them? They can't tell you anything else.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
ASIO is an Australian govenment department. Although many staff will be off between Christmas and New year they do NOT shut down until mid January. They have confirmed your case has been referred to them so why do you keep emailing them? They can't tell you anything else.
In this thread , some other member advised that we should contact again ASIO after 8 weeks if no outcome appear of first response . Total time line for ASIO is 12 months which I have already crossed . Instead of 8 weeks , I contacted them after 16 weeks but still no outcome . Life is on hold since long and cannot plan any thing . You are right , I should not contact again ASIO . Thanks for advice.
Old Dec 18th 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

I suggest you to wait for atleat 3 to 5 months more and then contact with DIAC noty with ASIO becoz ASIO will not provide your anymore detail as also said by Pollyana

In this thread , some other member advised that we should contact again ASIO after 8 weeks if no outcome appear of first response . Total time line for ASIO is 12 months which I have already crossed . Instead of 8 weeks , I contacted them after 16 weeks but still no outcome . Life is on hold since long and cannot plan any thing . You are right , I should not contact again ASIO . Thanks for advice.
Old Dec 21st 2010, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all,

I have got few queries. I do not know that is it the right forum to ask or not. I need to know their answers to make my future plans.
  1. How badly the timelines of my application will be disturbed if I change my country of residence because I have got a new job in middle east.
  2. Suppose me and my family have got visa grant and we are asked to enter Australia before October 2011, then is it mandatory for me and my family to enter Australia together OR I can go earlier and my family can join me later before October 2011 deadline
  3. Suppose me and my family have got visa grant and we are asked to enter Australia before October 2011. but we want to enter Australia in December 2011, (a) so can we enter and exit Australia to give ourselves extra time before moving permanently. (b) What things or rules, we have to care (c) how long do we have to stay in Australia to make our exit and what we need to do there before taking exit (d) how long can we remain outside Australia after exit and what we need to care.

Please reply in detail. thank you.

gmjally
Old Dec 21st 2010, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gmjally
hi all,

I have got few queries. I do not know that is it the right forum to ask or not. I need to know their answers to make my future plans.
  1. How badly the timelines of my application will be disturbed if I change my country of residence because I have got a new job in middle east. ( Dear looking at your timelines as per your sign and keeping in view of recent grant pattern. It might take another 3-6 months before grant letter. On the avg PK candidates took 12 months after submission of form-80/related queries. so its would be more accurate to guess the expected time as per your form-80 submission date. However, its an calculated guess and cannot be taken as a final time as each and every case is unique in its nature and circumstances. By changing job and/or country Your case would definitely be delayed but its difficult to estimate up to what extent ( It might take another couple of months or so but no one can guess accurately.)
  2. Suppose me and my family have got visa grant and we are asked to enter Australia before October 2011, then is it mandatory for me and my family to enter Australia together OR I can go earlier and my family can join me later before October 2011 deadline. ( Yes you can do so. )
  3. Suppose me and my family have got visa grant and we are asked to enter Australia before October 2011. but we want to enter Australia in December 2011, (a) so can we enter and exit Australia to give ourselves extra time before moving permanently ( You and your family either individually or jointly must validate your visa / make first entry before Oct'2011 and then return back and may move permanently afterwards.) (b) What things or rules, we have to care (c) how long do we have to stay in Australia to make our exit and what we need to do there before taking exit (d) how long can we remain outside Australia after exit and what we need to care. ( No fixed time to remain in Aus on 1st entry you can stay as you like on 1st entry, other things to do are mentioned in the link below)

gmjally
Pls have a look at: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Visa_Validation-Australia
Morover pls also get info/ views of others before deciding anything.
all the best.
Old Dec 21st 2010, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Faraz
Pls have a look at: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Visa_Validation-Australia
Morover pls also get info/ views of others before deciding anything.
all the best.
Thank you Faraz. I submitted my Form 80 in october 2009 and change of circumstances in December 2009 [i had to add new born child].

I wanted to know that is there any minimum limit of time to stay in Australia on Validation trip.
Old Dec 21st 2010, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Faraz. I submitted my Form 80 in october 2009 and change of circumstances in December 2009 [i had to add new born child].

I wanted to know that is there any minimum limit of time to stay in Australia on Validation trip.
As for as I know, there is no such limit. But when U would be going to Australia on visa validation U would probably stay there for at least a week or so .
Old Dec 21st 2010, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Faraz
As for as I know, there is no such limit. But when U would be going to Australia on visa validation U would probably stay there for at least a week or so .
thank you Faraz. I higly appreciate your prompt replies... It helped me in making few critical decisions and plans....
Old Dec 21st 2010, 10:51 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

thank you Faraz. I higly appreciate your prompt replies... It helped me in making few critical decisions and plans....
for validation you can take very next flight to come back.

my friend who applied in July 09, got a job offer from Dubai, he informed his case officer and in reply case officer informed him that he will need to send PCC from the country where he spent last 1 year and medical can be done from the country where you will be living at the time of request.

one more thing, you can contact your case officer for change of job/country, i guess it may vary case to case.

Last edited by shafaqat309; Dec 21st 2010 at 10:59 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

hi all,

1. How badly the timelines of my application will be disturbed if I change my country of residence because I have got a new job in middle east.
  2. Suppose me and my family have got visa grant and we are asked to enter Australia before October 2011, then is it mandatory for me and my family to enter Australia together OR I can go earlier and my family can join me later before October 2011 deadline
  3. Suppose me and my family have got visa grant and we are asked to enter Australia before October 2011. but we want to enter Australia in December 2011, (a) so can we enter and exit Australia to give ourselves extra time before moving permanently. (b) What things or rules, we have to care (c) how long do we have to stay in Australia to make our exit and what we need to do there before taking exit (d) how long can we remain outside Australia after exit and what we need to care.

gmjally
hi
You can go alone and your family later on for validation and come back any time , even next flight , and go back at your convenience . Primry applicant must go first with family or alone and secondary later on but secondary applicant cannot go first . You got enough time till Oct 11 and must not request to change till december 11 to avoid complications . After validation of visa , you can enter within next 3 years for permanent residence .
Now you can join middle east job and do validation any time before Oct11 and rejoin your job .
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:28 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

hi
You can go alone and your family later on for validation and come back any time , even next flight , and go back at your convenience . Primry applicant must go first with family or alone and secondary later on but secondary applicant cannot go first . You got enough time till Oct 11 and must not request to change till december 11 to avoid complications . After validation of visa , you can enter within next 3 years for permanent residence .
Now you can join middle east job and do validation any time before Oct11 and rejoin your job .
what will happen if someone enter into australia after 3 years of validation?
Old Jan 13th 2011, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

nothing will happen

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
what will happen if someone enter into australia after 3 years of validation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.