August 2009 Applicant

Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:40 pm
  #1111  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 588
aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by legend_945
guess?

obviously from Pakistan
as expected

kindly update your signature

are you done with medical and PCC already...if not you will be getting call soon hopefully
aliah is offline  
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:03 pm
  #1112  
Banned
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 448
gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by legend_945
i am nove 2009 applicant and have sent email to igis in august 2010 , reply revealed that ASIO have received "Referral" in my case , again i sent an email on 20th jan 2011 and got the below reply
"I refer to your email dated 20 January 2011 and advise that there are no current outstanding issues with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO).

I encourage you to contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) to discuss how to proceed with your visa application"


on the other hand a recent reply from my case officer says " routine internal checking is in progress and you will be contacted once processing is complete."

my form 80 is showing "MET" now
i do not have any questions because i am somehow silent reader of these threads and know that noone can tell me that how much closer i am now.
so this is just to share with you all that atleast in my case external checks seems to be over,
Ok so internal checking should be completed pretty soon. its mostly documents stuff. they are probably checking the ASIO report. but that's speculation.
gr8leo87 is offline  
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:04 pm
  #1113  
Banned
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 448
gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by legend_945
i am nove 2009 applicant and have sent email to igis in august 2010 , reply revealed that ASIO have received "Referral" in my case , again i sent an email on 20th jan 2011 and got the below reply
"I refer to your email dated 20 January 2011 and advise that there are no current outstanding issues with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO).

I encourage you to contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) to discuss how to proceed with your visa application"


on the other hand a recent reply from my case officer says " routine internal checking is in progress and you will be contacted once processing is complete."

my form 80 is showing "MET" now
i do not have any questions because i am somehow silent reader of these threads and know that noone can tell me that how much closer i am now.
so this is just to share with you all that atleast in my case external checks seems to be over,
when did the CO ask for your form80?
gr8leo87 is offline  
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:19 pm
  #1114  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 588
aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
when did the CO ask for your form80?
he submitted form 80 alongwith his application in November 2009,got CO on 15th March 2010 and somehow was unable to get email from CO for further requirements until May 2010...no job verification,no HEC thing,PCC and medical frontloaded most probably.thats what i gathered while i was rading his past posts

@legend_945
sorry brother,i was spying on you out of my curiosity.hope you don`t mind

Last edited by aliah; Jan 24th 2011 at 10:21 pm.
aliah is offline  
Old Jan 25th 2011, 5:10 pm
  #1115  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 46
legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliah
he submitted form 80 alongwith his application in November 2009,got CO on 15th March 2010 and somehow was unable to get email from CO for further requirements until May 2010...no job verification,no HEC thing,PCC and medical frontloaded most probably.thats what i gathered while i was rading his past posts

@legend_945
sorry brother,i was spying on you out of my curiosity.hope you don`t mind
no problem dear.

right you are, Co had asked for form 80 on 14th may and regretted for non delivery of previous email sent by her on 16th march 2010.
as far as verifications are concerned , till time Not at all, may be because of my degree, i am associate meembre of CPA Australia ( only one paper left , started well before applying) apart form my local membership in pakistan but God knows...
yeah, medicals and PCC frontloaded in june 2010.
legend_945 is offline  
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:22 pm
  #1116  
Banned
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 448
gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by legend_945
no problem dear.

right you are, Co had asked for form 80 on 14th may and regretted for non delivery of previous email sent by her on 16th march 2010.
as far as verifications are concerned , till time Not at all, may be because of my degree, i am associate meembre of CPA Australia ( only one paper left , started well before applying) apart form my local membership in pakistan but God knows...
yeah, medicals and PCC frontloaded in june 2010.
Please update your signature to indicate your Form80 is met as well :0
gr8leo87 is offline  
Old Jan 28th 2011, 9:20 pm
  #1117  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 199
Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by legend_945
i am nove 2009 applicant and have sent email to igis in august 2010 , reply revealed that ASIO have received "Referral" in my case , again i sent an email on 20th jan 2011 and got the below reply
"I refer to your email dated 20 January 2011 and advise that there are no current outstanding issues with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO).

I encourage you to contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) to discuss how to proceed with your visa application"


on the other hand a recent reply from my case officer says " routine internal checking is in progress and you will be contacted once processing is complete."

my form 80 is showing "MET" now
i do not have any questions because i am somehow silent reader of these threads and know that noone can tell me that how much closer i am now.
so this is just to share with you all that atleast in my case external checks seems to be over,

will u please tell what did You exactly write in your 2nd-email that revealed "that there are no current outstanding issues with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)."
actually i am planning to send my 2nd mail and need a lucky draft that produced the factual position.
Faraz is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2011, 8:01 am
  #1118  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 296
tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

hello August applicants, any updates in your cases, its really been a long time
tatoo is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2011, 2:01 pm
  #1119  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 71
aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Nothing from my side as im cat4 (475) applicant.
aituhin is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2011, 5:57 pm
  #1120  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 201
aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by tatoo
hello August applicants, any updates in your cases, its really been a long time
nothing man, my bloody medical also expired which was advised by my CO, there is no way i am spending 280 A$ again.
aliash is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2011, 6:41 pm
  #1121  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 296
tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

did u send PLE or sent email to IGIS? if yes what was the reply?


my medical and pcc also expires



Originally Posted by aliash
nothing man, my bloody medical also expired which was advised by my CO, there is no way i am spending 280 A$ again.
tatoo is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2011, 7:12 pm
  #1122  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 102
gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

No updates, applicant from the month of June 2009 are still waiting ...
My CO is not bothering to reply to my PLE or emails. On my third PLE, someone else replied from department. I wanted to update my information and asked CO to provide me the list of documents required. I think DIAC has also lost the hope from IGIS.
My CO told me in November that she has asked updates from IGIS because its more than a year for my case.
Thanks to Allah that i did not have my and my family medicals.
Whatsoever, i just need final result "yes or no". i will plan accordingly...
gmjally is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2011, 10:06 pm
  #1123  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 296
tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

did u send an email to IGIS? if yes what was the reply?


Originally Posted by gmjally
No updates, applicant from the month of June 2009 are still waiting ...
My CO is not bothering to reply to my PLE or emails. On my third PLE, someone else replied from department. I wanted to update my information and asked CO to provide me the list of documents required. I think DIAC has also lost the hope from IGIS.
My CO told me in November that she has asked updates from IGIS because its more than a year for my case.
Thanks to Allah that i did not have my and my family medicals.
Whatsoever, i just need final result "yes or no". i will plan accordingly...
tatoo is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2011, 10:23 pm
  #1124  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 31
stream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gmjally
No updates, applicant from the month of June 2009 are still waiting ...
My CO is not bothering to reply to my PLE or emails. On my third PLE, someone else replied from department. I wanted to update my information and asked CO to provide me the list of documents required. I think DIAC has also lost the hope from IGIS.
My CO told me in November that she has asked updates from IGIS because its more than a year for my case.
Thanks to Allah that i did not have my and my family medicals.
Whatsoever, i just need final result "yes or no". i will plan accordingly...
do try to contact your case officer as i was in a similar situation of not receiving any reply from their side. but i kept on trying to send the PLE and contacted the department which in turn was able to wake up the case officer.
stream is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2011, 10:48 pm
  #1125  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 102
gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by stream
do try to contact your case officer as i was in a similar situation of not receiving any reply from their side. but i kept on trying to send the PLE and contacted the department which in turn was able to wake up the case officer.
OK.. thanks... i have not send any email after sending required documents for status check. I sent email to IGIS and they quoted routine response to wait and contact DIAC...
gmjally is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.