August 2009 Applicant

Old Jan 13th 2011, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

BonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Any body had a Case Officer yet for 175 visa, it's been 17 months since we lodged and still no news :-(

Any one else who isn't on the demand list had any luck?
Old Jan 15th 2011, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gmjally
hi all,

I have got few queries. I do not know that is it the right forum to ask or not. I need to know their answers to make my future plans.
  1. How badly the timelines of my application will be disturbed if I change my country of residence because I have got a new job in middle east.
  2. Suppose me and my family have got visa grant and we are asked to enter Australia before October 2011, then is it mandatory for me and my family to enter Australia together OR I can go earlier and my family can join me later before October 2011 deadline
  3. Suppose me and my family have got visa grant and we are asked to enter Australia before October 2011. but we want to enter Australia in December 2011, (a) so can we enter and exit Australia to give ourselves extra time before moving permanently. (b) What things or rules, we have to care (c) how long do we have to stay in Australia to make our exit and what we need to do there before taking exit (d) how long can we remain outside Australia after exit and what we need to care.

Please reply in detail. thank you.

gmjally
Hi GmJally, i just checked your post today... well just avail the opportunity and move if the offer is good... i don't think that it is going to cause any sort of delay.. well for Australian dream we can't just stop living our lives...

i also did the same a month ago...
Old Jan 15th 2011, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Hi GmJally, i just checked your post today... well just avail the opportunity and move if the offer is good... i don't think that it is going to cause any sort of delay.. well for Australian dream we can't just stop living our lives...

i also did the same a month ago...
Yes. i have joined the new job in KSA. I have informed DIAC via PLE and have asked CO to send me documents which needed to be completed.
I agree with you. I think that you have joined new job in UAE....

Thanks and take care...
Old Jan 18th 2011, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gmjally
Yes. i have joined the new job in KSA. I have informed DIAC via PLE and have asked CO to send me documents which needed to be completed.
I agree with you. I think that you have joined new job in UAE....

Thanks and take care...
Yes i joined a a month ago... i didn't ask any thing from the CO... a friend of mine who has already gone through this process already.. told me to the send the below documents to CO...

1. Experience letter from your last Firm in Pak.
2. New Job Contract
3. VISA page
4. PAK-Exit and UAE-Entry passport pages.
5. Form-929 - for the address change
6. Form-1022 - to mention about your job change.

Then after one week, i send a PLE and my CO replied to that after 5 days that he has received and attached all the documents / forms with my application.. however he is still waiting for the external checks to complete so that he could proceed further with my application...

any question, feel feel free to discuss...
Old Jan 18th 2011, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you very much ... i highly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Yes i joined a a month ago... i didn't ask any thing from the CO... a friend of mine who has already gone through this process already.. told me to the send the below documents to CO...

1. Experience letter from your last Firm in Pak.
2. New Job Contract
3. VISA page
4. PAK-Exit and UAE-Entry passport pages.
5. Form-929 - for the address change
6. Form-1022 - to mention about your job change.

Then after one week, i send a PLE and my CO replied to that after 5 days that he has received and attached all the documents / forms with my application.. however he is still waiting for the external checks to complete so that he could proceed further with my application...

any question, feel feel free to discuss...
Old Jan 18th 2011, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BonnieH
Any body had a Case Officer yet for 175 visa, it's been 17 months since we lodged and still no news :-(

Any one else who isn't on the demand list had any luck?
I have case officer assigned almose 8 month ago. All documents are asked except for medical. Hopefully they will be asking them soon.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

BonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really nice

Originally Posted by komail
I have case officer assigned almose 8 month ago. All documents are asked except for medical. Hopefully they will be asking them soon.
Hi

Thanks for the reply, are you just the 175 MODL visa so no CSL, sponsorship etc etc

Double checking because if you have a CO assigned and you're going on the same visa as me then my agent needs to pull his socks up
Old Jan 19th 2011, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going to UK on working visa to work there for a while .should i inform DIAC about these changes?. i also applied on 03/08/2009 still waiting for Co to be allocated .Thanks
Old Jan 21st 2011, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hamidgamal
I am going to UK on working visa to work there for a while .should i inform DIAC about these changes?. i also applied on 03/08/2009 still waiting for Co to be allocated .Thanks
Any idea when might Co will be allocated to August 2009?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by komail
I also applied in 11-Jul-09, and CO assigned, form 80 submitted, now waiting for medical and PCC request,,,,,
Old Jan 24th 2011, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
I also applied in 11-Jul-09, and CO assigned, form 80 submitted, now waiting for medical and PCC request,,,,,
my medical is even done 1 year back.. now just waiting and waiting.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

My CO is not replying... I sent PLE as well as an email but no reply till now.. I requested to provide list of documents needed because i have change of job and address...

Are they still enjoying NEW YEAR or don't care... or busy with non-Pakistani applications...
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliash
my medical is even done 1 year back.. now just waiting and waiting.
i am nove 2009 applicant and have sent email to igis in august 2010 , reply revealed that ASIO have received "Referral" in my case , again i sent an email on 20th jan 2011 and got the below reply
"I refer to your email dated 20 January 2011 and advise that there are no current outstanding issues with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO).

I encourage you to contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) to discuss how to proceed with your visa application"

on the other hand a recent reply from my case officer says " routine internal checking is in progress and you will be contacted once processing is complete."

my form 80 is showing "MET" now
i do not have any questions because i am somehow silent reader of these threads and know that noone can tell me that how much closer i am now.
so this is just to share with you all that atleast in my case external checks seems to be over,
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by legend_945
i am nove 2009 applicant and have sent email to igis in august 2010 , reply revealed that ASIO have received "Referral" in my case , again i sent an email on 20th jan 2011 and got the below reply
"I refer to your email dated 20 January 2011 and advise that there are no current outstanding issues with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO).

I encourage you to contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) to discuss how to proceed with your visa application"

on the other hand a recent reply from my case officer says " routine internal checking is in progress and you will be contacted once processing is complete."

my form 80 is showing "MET" now
i do not have any questions because i am somehow silent reader of these threads and know that noone can tell me that how much closer i am now.
so this is just to share with you all that atleast in my case external checks seems to be over,
So many congratulations that is a green signal...

you belong to which HR country?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
So many congratulations that is a green signal...

you belong to which HR country?
guess?

obviously from Pakistan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.