August 2009 Applicant

Old Jun 8th 2011, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gmjally
congrats tatoo... start packing... When are you planning to leave and what is your targetted city in Australia...
Dear, no idea. I will be leaving in 2012 but I have heard from one of my friend that it is little difficult to get residence in bigger cities. I will suggest you to go yourself one month earlier than your family (if you have family to accompany). If you have any friend then it will be great or try to find someone there.

You may consult the education consultants because they have contacts with students whom they facilitate. They can provide their information for free.

ALL THE BEST.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point

I Have send email to my CO to inquire about my application, his reply that my application is under internal checks and he advised me not to proceed wit the medical examination yet, i want know what does it mean by internal checks, and how long does it might take?
Regards
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hamidgamal
I Have send email to my CO to inquire about my application, his reply that my application is under internal checks and he advised me not to proceed wit the medical examination yet, i want know what does it mean by internal checks, and how long does it might take?
Regards
In my opinion, internal checks are information verification provided by you to DIAC,
Old Jun 13th 2011, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I have a query, how long it will take to stamp visa on passport in Pakistan. I have sent the passport for visa stamping on last monday.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

If you are referring to the visa label in your passport, it shouldn't take more than a couple of seconds to complete the job.

Congrats on the visa and good luck.

Last edited by Tina7; Jun 14th 2011 at 1:56 am.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tatoo
Hi,

I have a query, how long it will take to stamp visa on passport in Pakistan. I have sent the passport for visa stamping on last monday.
Dear pls share which courier service u have used for this purpose ?
I think it goona take a couple of days or a week @ maximum.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All, FYI.

By the grace of Allah Almighty, i got the PR grant on 01-July-2011. Was expecting it to happen some where at the end of July... Happy to get it at the start of July

I am very thank-ful to all members of BE forum who really helped me alot to process my application by answering my queries and ofcourse to DIAC as well for taking the +ve decision that will be mutually benifical for both me & Australia in the years to come

And i would like to add there is not better forum available than B.E to discuss and get resolved all kind of immigration issues... and i'll strongly recommend to all new applicants to be your own agents, seek help from this forum and process the application by yourself !!

Last edited by asadsherazi; Jul 3rd 2011 at 6:49 am.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Dear All, FYI.

By the grace of Allah Almighty, i got the PR grant on 01-July-2011. Was expecting it to happen some where at the end of July... Happy to get it at the start of July
Congratulations

Think you might find DIAC had a bigger hand in it than allah though
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Congratulations

Think you might find DIAC had a bigger hand in it than allah though
Thanks Polyana, I am very thank-ful to you and all other members of BE forum who really helped me alot to process my application by answering my queries and ofcourse to DIAC as well for taking the +ve decision that will be mutually benifical for both me & Australia in the years to come
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 8:22 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

congrats.
Update your profile at beupdate.co.uk
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
congrats.
Update your profile at beupdate.co.uk
Thanks Shafaqat...

updated the timeline as well at http://beupdate.co.uk
Old Jul 6th 2011, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Dear All, FYI.

I am very thank-ful to all members of BE forum who really helped me alot to process my application by answering my queries and ofcourse to DIAC as well for taking the +ve decision that will be mutually benifical for both me & Australia in the years to come

And i would like to add there is not better forum available than B.E to discuss and get resolved all kind of immigration issues... and i'll strongly recommend to all new applicants to be your own agents, seek help from this forum and process the application by yourself !!
Congratulations!!
Old Jul 6th 2011, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by azakir
Congratulations!!
Today i received Fresh Medical and PCC request from CO
Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am waiting for the same. I submitted my form 80 end of March 2010. Hopefully, will receive request soon from CO.
Originally Posted by legend_945
Today i received Fresh Medical and PCC request from CO
Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mkokab1
I am waiting for the same. I submitted my form 80 end of March 2010. Hopefully, will receive request soon from CO.
always hope for the best, Good Luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.