August 2009 Applicant

Old Feb 20th 2011, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by Faraz
will u please tell what did You exactly write in your 2nd-email that revealed "that there are no current outstanding issues with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)."
actually i am planning to send my 2nd mail and need a lucky draft that produced the factual position.
i copied the initial email sent by me and just added this single sentenece " this would be highly appreciated if status of my referral could be shared"

but there at DIAC nothing can be predicted , every case is different so the timing of each case is different.

although my form 80 is also met now but my case officer's reply is still not different what she has said in August 2010 that "Routine internal checking is in progress"

so just chill ..... and belive in GOD that if it is there for you it will come sooner or later

anyways sometimes i also get frustrated of this long long wait but nothing can be done
Old Feb 21st 2011, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there anyone in this month get a CO yet assigned?
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hamidgamal
Is there anyone in this month get a CO yet assigned?
please send a empty email to the Adelaide processing [email protected]
, in reply you will receive an email from DIAC with an attachment, asking the medical and PCC for all the Aug-2009 applicant who did not get the CO so far,,,
be harry,
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

moni121 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
, in reply you will receive an email from DIAC with an attachment, asking the medical and PCC for all the Aug-2009 applicant who did not get the CO so far,,,
be harry,
hi,iam june applicant,in cat3,still havent got CO ,are u saying DIAC has gone to Aug month leaving june ,july...by the way which cat u fall in.,are u from LR country
Old Feb 24th 2011, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
be harry,
read the second clause before going for medicals in that email attachment
Old Feb 24th 2011, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

its for LR country applicants, not for HR countries applicants

Originally Posted by aliash
read the second clause before going for medicals in that email attachment
Old Feb 24th 2011, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tatoo
its for LR country applicants, not for HR countries applicants
yup that was the second clause
Old Feb 24th 2011, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aliash
yup that was the second clause
Hi All,they are processing April or may be May 2009 ,we are almost there! in the last update from their email [email protected] they are processing 3 months and half from 15/01/2009 till 28/04/2009 and who know , hopefully next update will reach out month for processing.let's dream at least after that long wait .
Old Feb 24th 2011, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

Breaking News
This morning I got my grant letter which was due since long long time but now that time has come . I thanks my all friends for their continuous help , support and guidance . It was this great company that we pulled along this distance . On 15 Feb2011 , CO asked about new PCC which I sent 2 days back and today got Grant letter and Initial Entry Date given is 20May 2011 . I sent application on Agust2009 and CO allocated in October 2009 . PCC , Med and Form 80 submitted in same months .
I am an Electronics Engineer from Pakistan .
Once again thanks to all friends
Old Feb 24th 2011, 8:58 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rise2shine
Breaking News
This morning I got my grant letter which was due since long long time but now that time has come . I thanks my all friends for their continuous help , support and guidance . It was this great company that we pulled along this distance . On 15 Feb2011 , CO asked about new PCC which I sent 2 days back and today got Grant letter and Initial Entry Date given is 20May 2011 . I sent application on Agust2009 and CO allocated in October 2009 . PCC , Med and Form 80 submitted in same months .
Great News.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

many congrats brother, wish u best of luck for you future

Breaking News
Old Feb 24th 2011, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

thnx bro I am very much obliged . Now another journey starts how to accomplish next phase of going there.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Breaking News
congrats. now pray for us..
Old Feb 25th 2011, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Breaking News
Congratulation ! have a great future in Australia.
Guys i want to know what will happen after a case officer assigned ?, i mean someone like me lodged application almost 17 months ago without any contact from DIAC at all regarding my application ,are they doing external security check at least during those 17 months?
Old Feb 25th 2011, 9:53 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations Rise2shine.
Finally your wait is over.
Keep us posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.