August 2009 Applicant

Old May 4th 2010, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Time for an update we just received a e-mail from case officer today to tell us that everything is in order but we haven't got enough points and will have to sit a IELTS test I suppose that's what you get when you don't got through an agent......

The first Scottish test is Edinburgh on 26th June We have tried to look at other cities in England and Ireland but everything is booked up until June anyway?? I only wish it hadn't taking the CO and us 5 months to realise that we needed to do it doh.....

So more waiting for us but on the plus side at least this is the final piece of the puzzle!

Lyndsay
Old May 4th 2010, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LoopyL
Time for an update we just received a e-mail from case officer today to tell us that everything is in order but we haven't got enough points and will have to sit a IELTS test I suppose that's what you get when you don't got through an agent......

The first Scottish test is Edinburgh on 26th June We have tried to look at other cities in England and Ireland but everything is booked up until June anyway?? I only wish it hadn't taking the CO and us 5 months to realise that we needed to do it doh.....

So more waiting for us but on the plus side at least this is the final piece of the puzzle!

Lyndsay

Oh.... Lyndsay - got so excited to see this from you but that is such a shame!! We made mistakes on our app. too and for the novice, I reckon it is easy to be swamped by all the paperwork! Flipping pity the CO didn't spot it! Well, let's hope that this is the very last step for you - hang in there girl - sending karma your way xxx
Old May 4th 2010, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Oh.... Lyndsay - got so excited to see this from you but that is such a shame!! We made mistakes on our app. too and for the novice, I reckon it is easy to be swamped by all the paperwork! Flipping pity the CO didn't spot it! Well, let's hope that this is the very last step for you - hang in there girl - sending karma your way xxx
Oh I so wished it was the post saying got it!! At least I won't be a looney for the next few months checking e-mail every morning then hit the ground with a thud...

Thanks for the karma doll.. How are things going at your end not long until your there? x
Old May 4th 2010, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Me too! Good Luck with the test
Old May 5th 2010, 6:46 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I so wished it was the post saying got it!! At least I won't be a looney for the next few months checking e-mail every morning then hit the ground with a thud...

Thanks for the karma doll.. How are things going at your end not long until your there? x
We fly on 30th June and can't wait! Shippers are now sorted (thank god) but have had a hellish time with our house sale! Buyers pulled out a week before exchange - was not a happy bunny!! Have wasted 6 b***** weeks on this and now house is back on the market Hope your lang tests are the final part and then it'll be super speedy! You are almost there - take care xx
Old May 5th 2010, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Lyndsay
Aw Noooooo! Im real sorry to hear that. Iv been looking out for you and wondering why you havnt got your visa granted. At least you know what you have to do now. Lots of luck with the IELTS babe, but im sure you will be fine
Old May 11th 2010, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

DIAC has blocked application receiving due to back log. .... till new policy is announced for next annual year......
Old May 11th 2010, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gmjally
DIAC has blocked application receiving due to back log. .... till new policy is announced for next annual year......
DIAC has suspended GSM from 8 May till 30 Jun 2010 or when they announce again . It means there is a turmoil going on in GSM policy and this year visa quota should also be about to end . Now any good news can and should be espected in July 2010 . people say every thing is linked with coming elections and crook politicians do not want to play openly and wanna put things in ambiguity and this is espected every where . We should prepare ourselves for jobs relatd issues and pre - preparations when we reach there ,
Old May 14th 2010, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rise2shine
DIAC has suspended GSM from 8 May till 30 Jun 2010 or when they announce again . It means there is a turmoil going on in GSM policy and this year visa quota should also be about to end . Now any good news can and should be espected in July 2010 . people say every thing is linked with coming elections and crook politicians do not want to play openly and wanna put things in ambiguity and this is espected every where . We should prepare ourselves for jobs relatd issues and pre - preparations when we reach there ,
Its time to hibernate for at least couple of months
Old May 19th 2010, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

funonrun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Looks the processes is almost stand still, did any one receive visa grant recently. mine & spouse's documents are status to MET, but yet to hear the final status, does anyone has any update on the process?

Thanks
Old May 19th 2010, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by funonrun
Hi,

Looks the processes is almost stand still, did any one receive visa grant recently. mine & spouse's documents are status to MET, but yet to hear the final status, does anyone has any update on the process?

Thanks
dear from which u country u belong? I think no one got visa in this month. so wait for July after starting the new visa approvals grant. wait for July.
Old May 19th 2010, 10:50 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ashfaq
dear from which u country u belong? I think no one got visa in this month. so wait for July after starting the new visa approvals grant. wait for July.
No visa grants but i think people are getting Case Officers.
Old May 19th 2010, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
No visa grants but i think people are getting Case Officers.
u r right because CO allocation does not mean that ur case will be finalized asap. further processing is started after CO allocation which takes time that is y CO allocation is quick but processing is slow. so wait and watch for July at least.
Old May 19th 2010, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

funonrun is an unknown quantity at this point

I am from India, CO was allocated to me way back in Dec, later I added my spouse as secondary applicant and took bit time to complete & send the supporting documents, its been few weeks now for status changed to MET for both applicant..keeping ....
Old May 19th 2010, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by funonrun
Hi,

Thanks
So as mine. My all documents status is Showing Met for last one month...but no visa yet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.