August 2009 Applicant

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Yes it is a standard time mention on DIAC web site, if u r enough lucky then u will get visa with in 6 to 8 months. I have seen many CSL applicants from other HR/LR country who r also waiting for their visa. So just chill and wait
Old Jun 7th 2010, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BonnieH
Has anyone on Aug 09 175 MODL visa had a CO yet?

I'm waiting patiently but it will be 10 months on Friday and still heard nothing.....it's like they've lost our paperwork or something!

*sigh*
Things are moving for CSL....

No light for us yet...
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

BonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really nice

Originally Posted by aituhin
Things are moving for CSL....

No light for us yet...

You guys lodge in 2007!!! Thats a loooong time, hope it speeds up for you as well x
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BonnieH
You guys lodge in 2007!!! Thats a loooong time, hope it speeds up for you as well x
Assessment was in 2007 but lodged DAIC in August 2009. Hope to hear something someday!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2010, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tatoo
Yes it is a standard time mention on DIAC web site, if u r enough lucky then u will get visa with in 6 to 8 months. I have seen many CSL applicants from other HR/LR country who r also waiting for their visa. So just chill and wait

Can I talk to my CO if I made a call to DIAC reception and ask the receptionist to connect me to my co. Anybody has any experience like that...
Old Jun 9th 2010, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

I guess no. I suggest u to send e-mail to region/team address.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Can I talk to my CO if I made a call to DIAC reception and ask the receptionist to connect me to my co. Anybody has any experience like that...
No.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gmjally
I am also from Pakistan and send a request to CO to update about my application process. Last time, i was informed that external routine checks are going on. This time, i got reply that internal routine checks are going on. I agree with the opinion that there is some internal issue in DIAC regarding immigration of Pakistanis or HR countries.

There is a reason to believe it because i have few friends who never visited abroad and are working in same company for long. They all applied one after the other during months, February to June 2009.
one of them whose case was finalized before end of year 2009 has got visa in december 2009. he actually did medical and PCC before CO request.

Rest everyone was waiting for CO request and they are still waiting. Now couple of them did go for medical and PCC but no progress on their application. They are also informed the same that routine checks are going on.
I think that there might be something for Pakistanis in new fiscal year

Lets all hope for the best and wait for new fiscal year.
Hi,

Will this make any difference in Security checks if applicant has never gone out of country in last 10-15 years, and working in same company for 10 years.

I am asking this is in the context of long taking time for checks in Pakistan.
Any idea?

Thx!
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:37 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi,

Will this make any difference in Security checks if applicant has never gone out of country in last 10-15 years, and working in same company for 10 years.

Any idea?

Thx!
It should make difference, less no of companies means less verification.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi,

Any idea?

Thx!
secuity checks and employment verification are two different things, working in same company is not going to have effect on security checks
Old Jun 11th 2010, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

i have one query regarding "visa capping bill". does it also effect/apply to those applicants whose application in final stages where CO requested for medical and PCC.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

xqzmp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tatoo
i have one query regarding "visa capping bill". does it also effect/apply to those applicants whose application in final stages where CO requested for medical and PCC.
last time when they introduced CSL, it even applied to people on final stage i.e. medical and PCC
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by funonrun
Does anyone has a clue about visa allocation quota, has the quota for 2009-10 allocated, any indicator on this would be helpful.any Aug 09 applicant receiving visa recently ?
Does your Form 80 status was also MET on ur documents list on 01 may 2010?

Thx for ur reply
Old Jun 21st 2010, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gillgee
Does your Form 80 status was also MET on ur documents list on 01 may 2010?

Thx for ur reply
June is just 10 days away for the start of July..
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by ashfaq
June is just 10 days away for the start of July..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.