August 2009 Applicant

Old Jul 19th 2010, 9:19 am
  #811  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 102
gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by alipa View Post
Most of people CO got changed , i think DIAC is making changes due to which we are facing delays.
I think that change of CO or team does not matter very much. In my opinion, Pakistanis are facing delays due to their security checks and verifications. Either agency hired in Pakistan is pathetically slow or they are getting into deeper details now.....
gmjally is offline  
Old Jul 19th 2010, 2:00 pm
  #812  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 176
luvausi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliah View Post
i didn`t check about my CO lately...
anyways i too got this 3-4 months estimated time for completion in May`10...
waiting since then
what does it mean if docs shows all met like experience (Met)
luvausi is offline  
Old Jul 19th 2010, 2:10 pm
  #813  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 588
aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by luvausi View Post
what does it mean if docs shows all met like experience (Met)
"met" means that "requirement is met"(most probably )
aliah is offline  
Old Jul 21st 2010, 11:40 am
  #814  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 386
ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliah View Post
"met" means that "requirement is met"(most probably )
then what do u mean bu received status of the documents either it is similar to met or not??
ashfaq is offline  
Old Jul 21st 2010, 11:50 am
  #815  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 280
gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by ashfaq View Post
then what do u mean bu received status of the documents either it is similar to met or not??
recieved means just received from the client.

DIAC yet has to verify the document then it 'll be changed to status "MET"
gillgee is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 6:40 am
  #816  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 201
aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gillgee View Post
recieved means just received from the client.

DIAC yet has to verify the document then it 'll be changed to status "MET"
Few days back I asked my agent to ask my CO about my application status, here is the response from him which is not so good.

Dear Sir

This visa application is currently subject to certain internal checking
processes that could possibly take many, many more months to complete.
Accordingly, there is no news to give you now or for the foreseeable
future. You will be further advised in due course. In the meantime, thank
you for your patience.

However - in the meantime the client should please obtain / provide a fresh
police certificate for Pakistan as the one already provided will very soon
be too old / no longer valid.

Yours sincerely,

XYZ
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration And Citizenship
Australian Government
GPO Box 1638
Australia 5001
http://www.immi.gov.au
aliash is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 7:49 am
  #817  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 588
aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliash View Post
Few days back I asked my agent to ask my CO about my application status, here is the response from him which is not so good.

Dear Sir

This visa application is currently subject to certain internal checking
processes that could possibly take many, many more months to complete.
Accordingly, there is no news to give you now or for the foreseeable
future. You will be further advised in due course. In the meantime, thank
you for your patience.

However - in the meantime the client should please obtain / provide a fresh
police certificate for Pakistan as the one already provided will very soon
be too old / no longer valid.

Yours sincerely,

XYZ
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration And Citizenship
Australian Government
GPO Box 1638
Australia 5001
http://www.immi.gov.au
when did u frontload ur PCC??????
i think PCC from Pak is valid for 6 months,is it the same case with u????
It is strange that CO says that checks could take many months and still asking for fresh PCC!!!isn`t it???
aliah is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:38 am
  #818  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 201
aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliah View Post
when did u frontload ur PCC??????
i think PCC from Pak is valid for 6 months,is it the same case with u????
It is strange that CO says that checks could take many months and still asking for fresh PCC!!!isn`t it???
At the time of my application means August. But later they asked for my Australian PCC for second time and now they are asking my Pakistan PCC for second time. Ya my PCC was valid for 6 months.

And funny part I never visited Pakistan after lodging my application but I don't know whats the point of asking for PCC again. Anyhow conditions are worse back home so cannot complain.
aliash is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:39 am
  #819  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 103
born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliah View Post
when did u frontload ur PCC??????
i think PCC from Pak is valid for 6 months,is it the same case with u????
It is strange that CO says that checks could take many months and still asking for fresh PCC!!!isn`t it???
PCC is valid for one year irrespective of the validity date mentioned.
born2learn is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:50 am
  #820  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 588
aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliash View Post
At the time of my application means August. But later they asked for my Australian PCC for second time and now they are asking my Pakistan PCC for second time. Ya my PCC was valid for 6 months.

And funny part I never visited Pakistan after lodging my application but I don't know whats the point of asking for PCC again. Anyhow conditions are worse back home so cannot complain.
then its for sure that PCC is valid for 1 year(as u uploaded in Aug last year) and its expiring now...is it 1st time that CO mentioned any timeline or he mentioned some timeline in past as well???
thanks for updates
Originally Posted by born2learn View Post
PCC is valid for one year irrespective of the validity date mentioned.
yeah it seems so...my PCC is 6 months old now so i was concerned...thanks!!
aliah is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:56 am
  #821  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 280
gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliash View Post
At the time of my application means August. But later they asked for my Australian PCC for second time and now they are asking my Pakistan PCC for second time. Ya my PCC was valid for 6 months.

And funny part I never visited Pakistan after lodging my application but I don't know whats the point of asking for PCC again. Anyhow conditions are worse back home so cannot complain.
Dear

One question out of context plz...

Y didn't u apply on shore?I mean odr than 175.They have shorter processing tym lines..

I 'm just curious...

Cheers
gillgee is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 9:31 am
  #822  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 201
aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by born2learn View Post
PCC is valid for one year irrespective of the validity date mentioned.
Mine was valid for 6 months and it was mentioned on my PCC very clearly
aliash is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 9:34 am
  #823  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 201
aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliah View Post
then its for sure that PCC is valid for 1 year(as u uploaded in Aug last year) and its expiring now...is it 1st time that CO mentioned any timeline or he mentioned some timeline in past as well???
thanks for updates


yeah it seems so...my PCC is 6 months old now so i was concerned...thanks!!
I forced my agent to email him about my timeline and status as everything is still required so then CO replied me otherwise i didn't heard anything from him since ages and I reckon my agent emailed him so then he asked for new PCC otherwise there was no news from his side before the email
aliash is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 9:35 am
  #824  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 201
aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gillgee View Post
Dear

One question out of context plz...

Y didn't u apply on shore?I mean odr than 175.They have shorter processing tym lines..

I 'm just curious...

Cheers
I am here on student visa and my studies are not completed yet. You cannot apply 175 onshore.
aliash is offline  
Old Jul 26th 2010, 10:36 am
  #825  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 280
gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliash View Post
I am here on student visa and my studies are not completed yet. You cannot apply 175 onshore.
U applied for Student Visa first and then PR?How u satisfied recent work experience requirement when U are on Studies?
Please clarify
gillgee is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.