August 2009 Applicant

Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by funky_beat
Its just a myth of being slowest or fastest, each case is dealt on its own merit and you can't compare yourself with anyone else. I am with Team 1 which is considerd to be fastest but I haven't heard from my CO for about 3 months now. It's just because they are undergoing some internal checks which takes time and I am from an HR country, so I can't blame them for being slow. They obviously wouldn't have got the response back from my country yet as I know the processes and the way things are done in my part of the world. So be patinet, take a chill pill and you'll have your turn.

Cheers
Ok it means it is our country who is slow in order to verify the things quickly and report to the teams. So it means the delay is due to our country checks not from the department side.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Ok it means it is our country who is slow in order to verify the things quickly and report to the teams. So it means the delay is due to our country checks not from the department side.
Exactly!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

najah is on a distinguished road

Exactly
Old Feb 19th 2010, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by najah
Exactly
y our country looks so slow? what are the main reasons behind this delay?? can anyone tell about this delay?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 9:48 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

y our country looks so slow? what are the main reasons behind this delay?? can anyone tell about this delay?
Don't think that its your country in particular, some team 3 people from the UK are waiting for a longer than usual time. I know many people say that 'its not a team 3 thing, its an individual thing etc', but personally I'm not convinved, but what do I know I'm a nurse from the UK .
But I don't really think anyone knows whats going on (unless they work for DIAC).

But there really is nothing that you can do about it, just sit tight and wait with everything crossed.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lyx
Don't think that its your country in particular, some team 3 people from the UK are waiting for a longer than usual time. I know many people say that 'its not a team 3 thing, its an individual thing etc', but personally I'm not convinved, but what do I know I'm a nurse from the UK .
But I don't really think anyone knows whats going on (unless they work for DIAC).

But there really is nothing that you can do about it, just sit tight and wait with everything crossed.
So what's ur opinion on that. y there is too much delay from the DIAC?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

dong is an unknown quantity at this point

Are UK applicants also getting this team?

Originally Posted by Lyx

Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ashfaq,
South Asian coutries are very High Risk compared to other HR countries.
And Pakistan is one of the HR countries. That's why DIAC perform extensive security checks. This is one of the possible reasons for being late.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:05 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

So what's ur opinion on that. y there is too much delay from the DIAC?
Don't really know, but team 3 seem to get a high percentage of people from high risk countries and therefore have more time consuming checks to carry out.
I'm sure that they are still working just as hard though.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:06 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dong
Are UK applicants also getting this team?
Yeah, some uk people on this thread are also team 3 and still waiting.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lyx
Don't really know, but team 3 seem to get a high percentage of people from high risk countries and therefore have more time consuming checks to carry out.
I'm sure that they are still working just as hard though.
hi to all !

does teams depend upon countries or regions or individuals ? I also got team3 and still waiting since Oct 2009 when CO allocated
Old Feb 19th 2010, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lyx
Yeah, some uk people on this thread are also team 3 and still waiting.
Hi Lyx
can u please inform what is qualification requirement for a nurse for immigration ?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 3:25 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rise2shine
Hi Lyx
can u please inform what is qualification requirement for a nurse for immigration ?
For permanent residency you have to provide transcripts of your nurse training and get them assessed by these guys:

http://www.anmc.org.au/

I think the minimum requirment is a diploma

Theres a nursing section to this forum, come and have a look around

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72
Old Feb 19th 2010, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lyx
For permanent residency you have to provide transcripts of your nurse training and get them assessed by these guys:

http://www.anmc.org.au/

I think the minimum requirment is a diploma

Theres a nursing section to this forum, come and have a look around

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72
Thnx Lyn
can a diploma be a one year only or has some minimum duration ?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:04 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rise2shine
Thnx Lyn
can a diploma be a one year only or has some minimum duration ?
3 - 4 year full time course. With a percentage spent on clinical placements.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.