August 2009 Applicant

Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gmjally
hi Mahboob807,

You have mentioned your IELTS score as 7 while you have got one 6.5. So how many marks you will get for it... 15 or 25...
I got 15 in IELTS
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ashfaq
it means received means that verification is not required against the document that has status received. Am I right dear?
Let me expain you.
When I gave them my PCC from UK, next day I found the status MET.
When I gave them Bangladesh PCC next day it was showing Received. I was worrind as it was not showing MET. May be Bangladesh is HR country that's why. But after 3 days, today I got Grant Letter.
So actually I don't know they have verified it or not.

And on 1st Feb when I got CO all my docs were Met Except PCC, Med and Form 80. Even yesterday I found Form 80 and Bangladesh PCC status Received. But today I can't see them. I can see the status "Applicant Approved" only.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mahboob807
Let me expain you.
When I gave them Bangladesh PCC next day it was showing Received. I was worrind as it was not showing MET. May be Bangladesh is HR country that's why. But after 3 days, today I got Grant Letter.

And on 1st Feb when I got CO all my docs were Met Except PCC, Med and Form 80. Even yesterday I found Form 80 and Bangladesh PCC status Received. But today I can't see them. I can see the status "Applicant Approved" only.
Many many congratulations from the bottom of my heart to u and thanx for giving me ur precious suggestion. Actually my 2 documents are showing the received status from a couple of months ago and they are still showing received not met and the documents are related to my job or experience letter. I am worried about it y they are still showing received.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation Mahboob.
Great news for Bangladeshi guys. Most of the guy their visa grant letter very quickly. I am waiting for this good news. May be my one will be taken more time. because i am working in Afghanistan. My some documents are showing received status but others are showing met except form80,it is showing required but i have submitted this form lots of time because of some mistake, last updated form i have submitted 1st February 2010.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mahbub1230
Congratulation Mahboob.
Great news for Bangladeshi guys. Most of the guy their visa grant letter very quickly. I am waiting for this good news. May be my one will be taken more time. because i am working in Afghanistan. My some documents are showing received status but others are showing met except form80,it is showing required but i have submitted this form lots of time because of some mistake, last updated form i have submitted 1st February 2010.
Don't worry Brother.

I also had been to Afghanistan for 10 days in July 2008. I worked in a project of MTN - AFGHANISTAN GSM Company (Former Areeba).

I pray to Almighty Allah for your successful VISA Grant.

All the best.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

How long had been you are in Afghanistan. did you submit PCC for afghanistan.

Don't worry Brother.

I also had been to Afghanistan for 10 days in July 2008. I worked in a project of MTN - AFGHANISTAN GSM Company (Former Areeba).

I pray to Almighty Allah for your successful VISA Grant.

All the best.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mahbub1230
How long had been you are in Afghanistan. did you submit PCC for afghanistan.
I was there only for 10 days.
So I didn't need PCC from there.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

I was there only for 10 days.
So I didn't need PCC from there.
Congrats. All the best. Team 4 is quicker than Team 3
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

Congrats. All the best. Team 4 is quicker than Team 3
Actually I believe it depends on CO.
I was very Lucky that my CO was very active.
You can understand how active he was form my signature.
I am really grateful to my CO.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Let me expain you.

Congrats
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I believe it depends on CO.
I was very Lucky that my CO was very active.
You can understand how active he was form my signature.
I am really grateful to my CO.
I do not know the exact situation but when i made a query to my CO, i got a reply that external checks are going on and CO is herself waiting for results of external checks. ...
As mentioned earlier either Teams work in different ways and follow different processes because all team 3 applicants are complaining regarding slow processing or may be CO was putting blame on others....
I wish that mine and other cases may be processed quickly.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

I do not know the exact situation but when i made a query to my CO, i got a reply that external checks are going on and CO is herself waiting for results of external checks. ...
As mentioned earlier either Teams work in different ways and follow different processes because all team 3 applicants are complaining regarding slow processing or may be CO was putting blame on others....
I wish that mine and other cases may be processed quickly.
u r absolutely right team 3 is the slowest team of all other teams. I didn't know y they are slower than all the other teams.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

u r absolutely right team 3 is the slowest team of all other teams. I didn't know y they are slower than all the other teams.
I hope that whenever the team 3 is working actively, they will process our applications very fastly. We should hope for the best and prey fro everyone...
Old Feb 19th 2010, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

They may be slower but it is because your CO is waiting to hear back from YOUR country. Therefore, it is not team 3 being slow, it is YOUR country that is being slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

funky_beat is an unknown quantity at this point

Its just a myth of being slowest or fastest, each case is dealt on its own merit and you can't compare yourself with anyone else. I am with Team 1 which is considerd to be fastest but I haven't heard from my CO for about 3 months now. It's just because they are undergoing some internal checks which takes time and I am from an HR country, so I can't blame them for being slow. They obviously wouldn't have got the response back from my country yet as I know the processes and the way things are done in my part of the world. So be patinet, take a chill pill and you'll have your turn.

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.