August 2009 Applicant

Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by mahboob807
Ashfaq,
South Asian coutries are very High Risk compared to other HR countries.
And Pakistan is one of the HR countries. That's why DIAC perform extensive security checks. This is one of the possible reasons for being late.
that is expected reason but my friends processed quicker than me while they live in same region and having different teams. So, it is still hidden reason.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Than Lyn , you are great help.
can some one explain how many teams working and applicants are divided randomly among them ?
i dont know how long it will take to decide ?
Old Feb 20th 2010, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gmjally
that is expected reason but my friends processed quicker than me while they live in same region and having different teams. So, it is still hidden reason.
Actually it is beyond our understanding how they do the things.
My friend from same team got his VISA after 6 months from his application where I, having same team got it in 3 months. My friend and me working in same company, same qualification.

But this is true DIAC perform extensive security checks in HR countries where some applicants' check done quickly somes' not. It also depends on own countries Ausi agents who process this checks.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend from same team got his VISA after 6 months from his application where I, having same team got it in 3 months. My friend and me working in same company, same qualification.

But this is true DIAC perform extensive security checks in HR countries where some applicants' check done quickly somes' not. It also depends on own countries Ausi agents who process this checks.
can we expedite security checks in our countries ? They do'nt perform outside their embassy/High commission and I suupose they get help of host country in security check . As we already submit our PCC , these can be recheckd by them . Long delays in checking may put us in re-medicals as these have expiry dates .
Old Feb 20th 2010, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

Mahboob,
Though I am late, but still convey Congratulation to you of getting the Visa. It was very quicker....
Old Feb 20th 2010, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
Mahboob,
Though I am late, but still convey Congratulation to you of getting the Visa. It was very quicker....
Thanks alot brother.....
Wish you all the best.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

najah is on a distinguished road

Dear mahboob sorry for the late. Congrats for the great news.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rise2shine
can we expedite security checks in our countries ? They do'nt perform outside their embassy/High commission and I suupose they get help of host country in security check . As we already submit our PCC , these can be recheckd by them . Long delays in checking may put us in re-medicals as these have expiry dates .
I dont believe that its about external checks delay. I am in australia on student visa. I applied same documents of my education and job when i was applying for student visa. I am 100% sure before giving me visa they had checked my degrees etc and i am still waiting for my PR.. so I really dont think so what you guys are saying is correct...!!

Last edited by aliash; Feb 20th 2010 at 10:59 am.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

i want to know that before requesting for Medical and PCC CO verified all things and the security checks has been done?
Old Feb 20th 2010, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by najah
Dear mahboob sorry for the late. Congrats for the great news.
Thanks brother.
I am very happy for you too.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tatoo
i want to know that before requesting for Medical and PCC CO verified all things and the security checks has been done?
they had called my manager. Dont know about others...
Old Feb 20th 2010, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there! What I have noticed is that many people from very HR Countries seem to get their case officer before those in LR countries. I know we dont do timelines but obviously we look at other peoples and that is something I have noticed! Now maybe, because DIAC know that HR countries take such a long time with the checks these people are allocated a CO before those from LR countries. Just my theory, but as far am im concerned its all swings and roundabouts. People from LR countries dont kick up a fuss and say "hey, why they got allocated a CO before me and we applied at same time?" Please just be patient as WE ARE ALL WAITING and its the same names, day in and day out who are complaining! I know you have to let off some steam, but believe me, it is frustrating for all of us reading posts, blaming team * or blaming whoever? In the last month Iv witnessed many HR country people get their visas in 6 months or less (I bet mine takes longer) so what im sayin is BE PATIENT and F*S stop moaning about something that you certainly dont have any control over!
Old Feb 21st 2010, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wilson01
Hi there! What I have noticed is that many people from very HR Countries seem to get their case officer before those in LR countries. I know we dont do timelines but obviously we look at other peoples and that is something I have noticed! Now maybe, because DIAC know that HR countries take such a long time with the checks these people are allocated a CO before those from LR countries. Just my theory, but as far am im concerned its all swings and roundabouts. People from LR countries dont kick up a fuss and say "hey, why they got allocated a CO before me and we applied at same time?" Please just be patient as WE ARE ALL WAITING and its the same names, day in and day out who are complaining! I know you have to let off some steam, but believe me, it is frustrating for all of us reading posts, blaming team * or blaming whoever? In the last month Iv witnessed many HR country people get their visas in 6 months or less (I bet mine takes longer) so what im sayin is BE PATIENT and F*S stop moaning about something that you certainly dont have any control over!
Top post!
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

dalam is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me expain you.
When I gave them my PCC from UK, next day I found the status MET.
When I gave them Bangladesh PCC next day it was showing Received. I was worrind as it was not showing MET. May be Bangladesh is HR country that's why. But after 3 days, today I got Grant Letter.
So actually I don't know they have verified it or not.

And on 1st Feb when I got CO all my docs were Met Except PCC, Med and Form 80. Even yesterday I found Form 80 and Bangladesh PCC status Received. But today I can't see them. I can see the status "Applicant Approved" only.
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

shuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats Mahboob vai. U are reallly lucky...maybe the luckiest.By the way, in one of your posts u stated that U contacted CO. How did you do that. As now the mail address we get is the team mail address and it is stated that this mail is used only for forwarding attached files.Did you raise PLE or is there any other option to contact CO? Congrats again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.