August 2009 Applicant

Old Feb 26th 2010, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Wish you best of luck for your grant.

My CO is also from Oct last year.

Originally Posted by marculera
I'm waiting since april last year. CO in october.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 3:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

1) It makes no difference at all to the speed of processing if you are in Team 1,5, 82 or 650. The application will be processed as quickly as it can be by whichever team has it.

2) Every application is different, and just because one person gets a visa in 3 months doesn't mean that everyone applying at the same time will get one at the same time. There are different checks to be carried out depending on the background and status of the applicant. Security and background checks are carried out in more detail on applicants from High Risk countries (for example, Middle East, India, Pakistan) and the time here is dependent on the other country and how quickly they reply - once the request for a check is sent off, it is out of the hands of DIAC and the wait is not down to them.

3) If you get a reply to a PLE that states your application is still bein processed, then that's the status. It is still being processed. Nothing anyone can do about it.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

you are right Pollyana every application is different but
some people say team 3 is the slowest team among all other teams .
May be our security checks are not complete yet and our government agencies have not replied yet but some people still getting aprovals despite all hurdles . I hope all Oct 09 CO allocated applicants will get visa grant in Mar 10 .
Old Feb 26th 2010, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rise2shine
you are right Pollyana every application is different but
some people say team 3 is the slowest team among all other teams .
May be our security checks are not complete yet and our government agencies have not replied yet but some people still getting aprovals despite all hurdles . I hope all Oct 09 CO allocated applicants will get visa grant in Mar 10 .
LoL dude march april may august applicants are still waiting.. and you are expecting October Applicants???
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

najah is on a distinguished road

I am august aplcnt with team 3 hr cntry
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

shuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Najah, which country you r from and did you have your job verified?if then when?
Old Feb 27th 2010, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shuvo27
Hi Najah, which country you r from and did you have your job verified?if then when?
Najah is from your country....
Old Feb 27th 2010, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

but not from urs?

kidding, no offence

Originally Posted by mahboob807
Najah is from your country....
Old Feb 27th 2010, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shuvo27
hehehee

I am from Bangladesh. Job verified in the mid of November. Probably they directly have a contact with our HR. They send to our HR all the docs I sent to DIAC and our HR posted a 3 page doc to them (what they hv sent i really dont know) but the whole JD was sent to DIAC (they crosscheck the JD) and my manager was informed about it. Hope this helps. As long as salary is going to bank, TAX is properly paid and the payslips are ok there shouldnt any problem. Problem happens for small companies as it is very easy to forge the docs here. I have sent total 4 years doc including payslips, bank statement, TAX, joining, increment, promotion letter. Hope this helps
Old Feb 27th 2010, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by najah
hehehee

I am from Bangladesh. Job verified in the mid of November. Probably they directly have a contact with our HR. They send to our HR all the docs I sent to DIAC and our HR posted a 3 page doc to them (what they hv sent i really dont know) but the whole JD was sent to DIAC (they crosscheck the JD) and my manager was informed about it. Hope this helps. As long as salary is going to bank, TAX is properly paid and the payslips are ok there shouldnt any problem. Problem happens for small companies as it is very easy to forge the docs here. I have sent total 4 years doc including payslips, bank statement, TAX, joining, increment, promotion letter. Hope this helps
i need an advise. i just sent a letter from my head of department regarding my employment. my organization is government organization and has extra ordinary slow process. If DIAC sent anything to them, they will get reply in years. Besides that my organization has about 2500 employees so enquiry by phone is useless.
What should i expect... or what should i do now....
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

in my case our company having more than 5000 employees. The email and the phone verification was done.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by najah
in my case our company having more than 5000 employees. The email and the phone verification was done.
Hi, before job verification.. in your document checklist work experience set to "Met" ??
Or It Met after job verification ??
Old Feb 28th 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

"Upon completion of the checks, your application will then be forwarded to a Decision Maker to finalise. Please understand that there will be a delay between the transfer of your file from a Case Officer to a Decision Maker. Thank you for your patience with this."

Does it mean CO is authorized to approved visas?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tatoo
"Upon completion of the checks, your application will then be forwarded to a Decision Maker to finalise. Please understand that there will be a delay between the transfer of your file from a Case Officer to a Decision Maker. Thank you for your patience with this."

Does it mean CO is authorized to approved visas?
It means CO is the person who completed all the checks and decision maker is another person who is responsible for granting the visa........am i right dear?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Today i called DIAC and spoke to the operator about case, she said internal checks are on going and she unable to tell me how long it will take.

What r the internal checks??? is it some kind of verification?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.