Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by kjc79
Good afternoon

Just some good news for all who are still waiting.There is another case officer free as

WE GOT OUR VISAS THIS MORNING

Was in the very quiet bank when they called me back - I had missed the first call and had to ring and leave a message - so had to be very quietly exstatic. So happy with so much to do
Cant even celebrate as working tonight and then for the rest of the week

good luck to everyone for news this week.

kathx

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your new life down under
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Thanks for al the congratulations. STILL hasnt really sunk in yet. may do when we book the flights hopefully?

Need to organise a leaving party - sooner rather than later so may not be AS emotional

ozzieclare2be - Hiya Clare. Hopefully not too long for you now.Has the house sale gone through?did you have a good trip away hon?

Inglewhite - yep. no case officer straight to visa.

kath x

Fingers crossed for everyone tomorrow
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mOZzy

can i ask how you tracked via ozmail?? ours were sent rm intl. signed for but i haven't found a way yet to see if they'v
http://www.auspost.com.au/APC/CDA/Fo...7EMO19,00.html

Gave the date sent and tracking number. Got a reply a few days later.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TMRE
http://www.auspost.com.au/APC/CDA/Fo...7EMO19,00.html

Gave the date sent and tracking number. Got a reply a few days later.

cheers! i love you all
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Wow missed thisyesterday - huge congrats Kathy.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:34 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Morning!

I have finally got my butt into gear to post on this thread instead of living my experience through you guys!

Is any one in the same position as me, it's all so positive on here at the mo which is making me sooo depressed!

I received my positive skills assessment on 13/07/97 and sent off my visa on 22/8/07 (so I am an Augustee!). We received a receipt of application on 5/12/07 and our money (obviously) has been withdrawn, but still no more news!

Vickie X
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:44 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kjc79
Thanks for al the congratulations. STILL hasnt really sunk in yet. may do when we book the flights hopefully?

Need to organise a leaving party - sooner rather than later so may not be AS emotional

ozzieclare2be - Hiya Clare. Hopefully not too long for you now.Has the house sale gone through?did you have a good trip away hon?

Inglewhite - yep. no case officer straight to visa.

kath x

Fingers crossed for everyone tomorrow
Hi kath, have u decided when you are going then?? Get on tinternet and book those flights girl!!

The house sale is going through, buyers had survey done last thursday so hoping it wont be too long. Rome was lovely except i came down with a stinking cold on saturday, today it feels like someone has hit me in the face with a sledgehammer (sinusitis i think). So i spent 2 days dragging myself around as i didnt want to waste it but think i should have taken it a bit easeir. Alex was a dream to travel with and he got so much attention from the italians, and one offer of marriage lol.

The vatican was spectacular, quite a spiritual experience, i touched the feet of st peter (well his statue) even chris who is even less religious than me (lapsed catholic) was moved to say a prayer for his dad. Much of rome was quite scruffy though and if you think people are crazy in cars here its nothing compared to how they drive in Italy!!! Nearly wet myself a few times iin the taxi Hotel was wonderful except for the pompus Americans constantly bragging about what they had..where they been ..how much x cost etc.
Was definatly worth it though x
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

lorac is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by vickie
Morning!

I have finally got my butt into gear to post on this thread instead of living my experience through you guys!

Is any one in the same position as me, it's all so positive on here at the mo which is making me sooo depressed!

I received my positive skills assessment on 13/07/97 and sent off my visa on 22/8/07 (so I am an Augustee!). We received a receipt of application on 5/12/07 and our money (obviously) has been withdrawn, but still no more news!

Vickie X
understand ur frustration..

im in the same position, send application on the 27/8, pre-ack on the 30/11, and still waiting for full ack..guess nothing we can do now, but wait..
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Morning!

Vickie X
Hi Vickie

We are in the same position as you, our application was lodged on 17th August and we are still yet to hear anything :curse: We went through an agent in Brisbane and we know our application was received as the money was taken from him in December. I am really happy for all the people that have recevied full ack, case officers and visas. So you are not on your own, I do think there are still a few people on hear that havent heard anything aswell.

Gillian
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Originally Posted by lorac
understand ur frustration..

im in the same position, send application on the 27/8, pre-ack on the 30/11, and still waiting for full ack..guess nothing we can do now, but wait..

Yep, same thing for us. We applied on 24/08 and still nothing apart from our pre-ack. It's great that lots of people are getting news but it doesn't stop us wishing it was us!! I'll be thinking of you both and wishing for some news for you.

Good luck!

Yvonnex
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:35 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Good! Glad I'm not alone!

Except I am now living with my in laws- house move was quicker than expected! So desperate desperate desperate! LOL

Vickie X
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:40 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Morning!

Vickie X

We are also still waiting. Application arrived ASPC 27/08/07 August, pre-acknowledged 30/11/07 have heard nothing further.

Mary
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi Vickie,

Almost exactly the same timeline as you our application was received on 27/08/07 and pre-ack on 5/12/07 then nothing at all and I agree with everyone else its lovely that so many are receiving news now but I am getting really antsy now to the point that if someones application was slightly after mine I don't think its fair. How bad & sad is that!! What visa are the people still waiting for full ack going for??

Oh by the way no news for us this morning!!

Thanks Claire x
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Vickie,

Almost exactly the same timeline as you our application was received on 27/08/07 and pre-ack on 5/12/07 then nothing at all and I agree with everyone else its lovely that so many are receiving news now but I am getting really antsy now to the point that if someones application was slightly after mine I don't think its fair. How bad & sad is that!! What visa are the people still waiting for full ack going for??

Oh by the way no news for us this morning!!

Thanks Claire x
Hi Claire,

we applied for a 136MODL. We have our medicals on Thursday and I was hoping for our FRN by then but not sure how likely that is.

We just want to take a step forward so this feels more real - it seems to be happening for others whilst we congratulate them and feel more sorry for ourselves!! :embaressed_smile:

Here's hoping for some good news for us all soon.

p.s. could there be a reason that we haven't heard anything? Is there a chance that there might be something wrong with our applications? I thought if they took your money then your application was in order and could be processed. I'm just trying to find out what the worst case scenario could be.

Thanks, Yvonnex
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

do you know what.... i think all those that have had and submitted their meds will go straight to visa.......i've just looked in my crystal ball

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.