April 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by egghead4
hi everyone, we have just received a case file number - yippeeee!!!
things seem to be moving very slowly at the mo, don't ya think so?

can you please update the spreadsheet, as we also received our pc's the end of june

thank you

bec
Hi becky,

met u and other half in newport meet up in June this year. just like to say
CONGRATULATIONS,
OTHER STEP CLOSER

Angiek
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

hi everyone, we have just received a case file number - yippeeee!!!
things seem to be moving very slowly at the mo, don't ya think so?

can you please update the spreadsheet, as we also received our pc's the end of june

thank you

bec
Congratulations

Suexx
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Harveymax is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
we have got a case number, medical x-rays are all being sent in august, also police checks sent for. we have also booked a reccie for the 6th october visiting Tasmania, NSW and bottom bit of Queensland the mountians. Any body been to any of the areas? One of the main things is we need a hospital to work in. Thanks and could you up date the spread sheet. Also nearly forgot will all that is happening the house goes on the market this week.

Harveymax
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Harveymax
hi
we have got a case number, medical x-rays are all being sent in august, also police checks sent for. we have also booked a reccie for the 6th october visiting Tasmania, NSW and bottom bit of Queensland the mountians. Any body been to any of the areas? One of the main things is we need a hospital to work in. Thanks and could you up date the spread sheet. Also nearly forgot will all that is happening the house goes on the market this week.

Harveymax
congratulations sorry never been to any of those areas but have a fantastic time anyway. Good luck with the house.

Nic
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

hi

Harveymax
Congratulations good luck with the house sale. Sorry cant help with your qs.

Suexx
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Not been to tas but been to nsw and bottom bit of queensland lol. If your looking to work in hospitals you aint gonna have any issue in NSW obviously if you want to live in sydney then bigger wages but bigger outgoings. Then if you go north you come into the country but still you have places like newcastle (city) which is nice which is on the central coast and lots of little towns on the coast on the run up to the bottom bit of queensland, places like port mcquarie and my fav coffs harbour and the party town byron bay which is nice but a lot of these places are a little bit sleepy for me.
When you go on your reccie you will see all these places and you will see a big diff between city living and country living for me i would need to be close to city for work but also not keen on country life a bit slow for me. BUT this is only my opinion.
The thing is withn sydney i found it really easy to commute so you could live in country say gosford but get into sydney within an hour or so
good luck
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:35 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hi angie and sue, what was the meet like last weekend, was it good?
sorry we couldnt be there, but we will make sure we are at the next one.

having a case file number is great, as we hadn't heard anything for a while and kinda thought we'd been forgotton; you know how it is

bec
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:38 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

[I also have a viewer for my house on saturday morning - keep everything crossed that THIS person is THE one! [/QUOTE]

good luck with this one, lets hope they fall hook, line and sinker
bec
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

hi angie and sue, what was the meet like last weekend, was it good?
sorry we couldnt be there, but we will make sure we are at the next one.

having a case file number is great, as we hadn't heard anything for a while and kinda thought we'd been forgotton; you know how it is

bec
Hi Bec

Meet went well apart from a car crash every 1 is fine ill catch u at the next meet take care

Suexx
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

visiting Tasmania..... Any body been to any of the areas?
yep. lived in hobart for almost six months in 2002. i still miss it!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

[I also have a viewer for my house on saturday morning - keep everything crossed that THIS person is THE one!
good luck with this one, lets hope they fall hook, line and sinker
bec[/quote]

Thanks Bec! im getting cynical now and wondering if they just sending friends and family round to make them look busy
Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:16 am
Just Joined

adamandchrisoff2adelaide is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Well, what can I say....patients is not one of my good virtues!!

Got fed up with waiting for some kind of response from DIAC, so we rang them Thursday night/Friday morning.

Spoke to a nice chap there who has advised that they are currently processing ack received on 7th May. Excellent - that means that we should be getting ours middle of next week

This is a little different to the email that you can send of to find our processing dates, which still advises that they are processing end of April!!

Anyway, hope this calms a few people down and gives us all a little light at the end of the tunnel

Adam & Chris
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by adamandchrisoff2adelaide
Hi All,

Well, what can I say....patients is not one of my good virtues!!

Got fed up with waiting for some kind of response from DIAC, so we rang them Thursday night/Friday morning.

Spoke to a nice chap there who has advised that they are currently processing ack received on 7th May. Excellent - that means that we should be getting ours middle of next week

This is a little different to the email that you can send of to find our processing dates, which still advises that they are processing end of April!!

Anyway, hope this calms a few people down and gives us all a little light at the end of the tunnel

Adam & Chris
Well done you two, the problem with going with an agent like we have we have to wait for them to answer, at least if you do the application on your own you can ask your own questions straight to who can answer them.

Long way to go for us then as our acknowledgement was dated July so another 6 weeks worth of applications to go before us At least we know I guess.

Nic
Old Aug 4th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

:curse: My house viewer didnt turn up :curse::curse::curse:
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by daunted
:curse: My house viewer didnt turn up :curse::curse::curse:
Really sorry to hear that. I would be so pi**ed off Hopefully you will get someone else round soon.

Nic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.