April 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by maverik1979
woohooo

got our case officer today, asking for meds, which were sent last month
and also asking for proof of employment (whoops )
but they said that the longest timeframe for a final result is october27th
CONGRATULATIONS

Suexx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

great news maverick
is anyone having problems logging onto april spreadsheet, it doest seem to be fully loading up for me?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:41 pm
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

seems fine for me
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by cathy_rainbow
Hi All,

Lodged application 136MODL on April 3rd.
Heard today that we have a case officer and they are requesting meds!
Bit worrying as we sent our meds off in June! Off to chase them now!

OMG OMG!!!

Cathy
CONGRATULATIONS ,
lets hope it not too long now
Teryna
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

badger78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news maverik1979!!! I'm on a similar timeline as you are so hopefully my CO isn't far off!
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of proof of employment have you sent off and what more info do they want?
Anyway, all the best and hopefully you get your visa soon!
Kat
Old Aug 14th 2007, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by the murrays
great news maverick
is anyone having problems logging onto april spreadsheet, it doest seem to be fully loading up for me?
Did you get your PCC sorted?
Teryna
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:21 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hi everyone
great news to hear people are getting their case officers
just wondering, has anyone thought about selling their house before getting a visa? risky I know, but do many people get their visa applications turned down?
what do you all think?
bec
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:05 pm
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by badger78
Great news maverik1979!!! I'm on a similar timeline as you are so hopefully my CO isn't far off!
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of proof of employment have you sent off and what more info do they want?
Anyway, all the best and hopefully you get your visa soon!
Kat
i think its probably me thats missed it off the main application, just stuff like payslips, p60, and a written reference of what your role is, that kind of thing, gonna do it at work tomorrow, of which i only have 2 weeks left, no i havent prematurely handed in my notice, the buggers are paying me to leave , they announced redundancies, and i volunteered, been there 11 years, so not a bad payout, hell of a brucie bonus i wasnt expecting anyway, just means it puts us in a position where we arent waiting on the house sale to do all the stuff we want like book flights pay stuff off etc

Last edited by maverik1979; Aug 14th 2007 at 7:53 pm.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by egghead4
hi everyone
just wondering, has anyone thought about selling their house before getting a visa? risky I know, but do many people get their visa applications turned down?
what do you all think?
bec

Hi Bec
My house has been on the market for a couple of months now and so far not one offer For that reason I am glad i put it up early. I really do not want to be hanging around waiting for the house to sell once i have the beautiful visa in my passport
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi Bec
My house has been on the market for a couple of months now and so far not one offer For that reason I am glad i put it up early. I really do not want to be hanging around waiting for the house to sell once i have the beautiful visa in my passport
Hi amanda

Our house been on market 10 weeks, thought we sold, but they made an offer on another house (bloody cheek)!!!! only one viewing. In that time.

Spoke to estate agents (waste of time)

Fingers crossed. I don't want to have my visa and not sold the house (nightmare)

Angiek
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

hi everyone
what do you all think?
bec
We sold our house last Dec sent application in March!! Living in rented and still waiting.
lifes a gamble a?

Teryna
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi Bec
Good idea, we sold early [last dec] as our friend who went in May ended up dropping their house by £15,000 to go. Didnt want to end up doing that
Teryna
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

congratulations Cathy & Maverick

Nicx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bundybell
Good idea, we sold early [last dec] as our friend who went in May ended up dropping their house by £15,000 to go. Didnt want to end up doing that
Teryna
hi teryna
yes we got pcc sorted, I rang the police here and told them to tick and send forms of for us, just incase it is needed.
siobhan
Still no news for you, hopefully something will hapen soon
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

hi everyone
what do you all think?
bec
Hi Bec, we put our house on the market just after we sent the application off as last year we were going to sell and in the end didn't. Last year it took 6 months to sell, this year we sold it in 2 days and for £30k more! It really is the luck of the draw. Saying that, my buyers are itching to exchange and I am stalling as not had visa yet but well, rather that than anything else!

I have only ever heard of 1 person not getting a visa and that was because of his trade (said he was one thing and was really another and they checked up on him personally) and oh yeah, he was in India !

My agent said that after acknowledgement, as long as everything you have put down is true you are 99% guaranteed to get visa.

Good luck and get some agents out to at least value the house!

Nicx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.