British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   April 2007 Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/april-2007-applicants-441583/)

TheColebecks Apr 12th 2007 9:33 am

April 2007 Applicants

Its not fair that LiverpoolLass should have to keep the spreadsheets for both months going so I've taken on the task of keeping the April one www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

If you would like to be added or have any updates, please let me know.

Karen

Babsw Apr 12th 2007 6:15 pm

Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by TheColebecks (Post 4631019)
Its not fair that LiverpoolLass should have to keep the spreadsheets for both months going so I've taken on the task of keeping the April one www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

Karen

hoping to be an April applicant so will contact you asap,many thanks, babs.

TheColebecks Apr 12th 2007 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by Babsw (Post 4633101)
hoping to be an April applicant so will contact you asap,many thanks, babs.

Fingers crossed :)

K x

skye Apr 12th 2007 6:20 pm

Us too hopefully!

themavia Apr 12th 2007 6:32 pm

and us... should get the TRA off on Monday to the agent and the bank draft for all to send - this weekend is mainly getting everything all together and tomorrow certifying everything twice (maybe for luck three)... nerve racking in it

Neil and Alex

:blink:

lela Apr 12th 2007 6:34 pm

Hi everybody,

Eventhough we are Dutch, I hope we are allowed to join in this thread as April 2007 applicants. Our application was handed over to the DIAC April 3. So now we are in the waiting mode!

We are applying for a MODL 136 skilled visa (SAP consultant) and heading to Adelaide with the help of an agent.

Regards,
Lela

maund family Apr 12th 2007 8:13 pm

hoping to join the rest of the april applicants. doing the final touches to our application and hope to have it in the post in the next 10 days.

TheColebecks Apr 12th 2007 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by lela (Post 4633148)
Hi everybody,

Eventhough we are Dutch, I hope we are allowed to join in this thread as April 2007 applicants. Our application was handed over to the DIAC April 3. So now we are in the waiting mode!

We are applying for a MODL 136 skilled visa (SAP consultant) and heading to Adelaide with the help of an agent.

Regards,
Lela

Welkom :)

I've added you :thumbsup:

http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

Good luck
Karen x

Kelsey37 Apr 13th 2007 9:52 am

Originally Posted by TheColebecks (Post 4631019)

Karen

Hi Karen,

Plz add me to April list of tra applicants. Agent sent documents to tra yesterday.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :thumbup:

Claire and Dave Apr 13th 2007 1:29 pm

Hi everyone, we posted ours on 7th April. Were applying for 136 MODL visa for my wife who's a nurse and were not using an agent. :o We're hoping to go to Adelaide now, Brisbane looks like it gets a bit too hot and humid, but things my still change :confused:

Just hope everything goes well, the house is already up for sale and we've got a viewing tonight and tomorrow so fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone

Dave

TheColebecks Apr 13th 2007 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by Claire and Dave (Post 4636922)
Hi everyone, we posted ours on 7th April. Were applying for 136 MODL visa for my wife who's a nurse and were not using an agent. :o We're hoping to go to Adelaide now, Brisbane looks like it gets a bit too hot and humid, but things my still change :confused:

Just hope everything goes well, the house is already up for sale and we've got a viewing tonight and tomorrow so fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone

Dave

Added you http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

Karen x

lela Apr 13th 2007 8:11 pm

Thanks for adding me on the list Karen :thumbup:

Just can't wait to get the acknowledgement, so we can do our meds and then of to Oz!

But for now... :zzz: :zzz:

TheColebecks Apr 13th 2007 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by lela (Post 4638665)
Thanks for adding me on the list Karen :thumbup:

Just can't wait to get the acknowledgement, so we can do our meds and then of to Oz!

But for now... :zzz: :zzz:

No probs, :wub:

I know only too well what the wait was like for the TRA . Unfortunately back then there was no spreadsheet to see who else was waiting for news so by providing one everyone from now on can access this useful information :eek:

Karen xx

nessyp Apr 13th 2007 9:53 pm

Hi can we join your thread please. We sent off visa application on 13/04/07 we are going to perth, on 136 modl in hairdressing. We have sold the house sent off for police report and medicals are booked for 28/05/07.
Thanks

TheColebecks Apr 13th 2007 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by nessyp (Post 4639008)
Hi can we join your thread please. We sent off visa application on 13/04/07 we are going to perth, on 136 modl in hairdressing. We have sold the house sent off for police report and medicals are booked for 28/05/07.
Thanks

Added you
http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

Good luck :thumbsup:
Karen xx