April 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Daunted said:
Stress that me thinks.....I am like a woman possessed most of the time at the mo. Can't concentrate on owt........

Everyone.. (Case officers, Aprilees, TRA,man on the moon, stressed out people etc, etc..)
concentrate on this insted...
I am inviting you all to a MEGA Barbeque at my place in 0Z (This December-- date/time to be announced) Dont bring anything exept your swimsuits and toothbrush/paste as we WILL be having breakfast the following morning.
Menu: Lamb chops, prawns, Lobster (seasonal) Tandoori chicken wings (hot), lamb mince kebabs, salad (optional)...
Be there at 7:30-8:00pm sharp! Scotch and OZ wine by the caseload. I might get a few beers as well.
RSVP (Regrets only)
BBQ-KING
Ha Ha Ha.....Bring it on

Just watching the game........And thinking about Aus, see ya at 7.30 sharp

Juss
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Daunted said:
Stress that me thinks.....I am like a woman possessed most of the time at the mo. Can't concentrate on owt........

Everyone.. (Case officers, Aprilees, TRA,man on the moon, stressed out people etc, etc..)
concentrate on this insted...
I am inviting you all to a MEGA Barbeque at my place in 0Z (This December-- date/time to be announced) Dont bring anything exept your swimsuits and toothbrush/paste as we WILL be having breakfast the following morning.
Menu: Lamb chops, prawns, Lobster (seasonal) Tandoori chicken wings (hot), lamb mince kebabs, salad (optional)...
Be there at 7:30-8:00pm sharp! Scotch and OZ wine by the caseload. I might get a few beers as well.
RSVP (Regrets only)
BBQ-KING
count me in IF............................
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:39 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by daunted
count me in IF............................
you took long to answer !!!
BBQ-KING
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Well i havn't posted for a week or so...been a manic week. (No i havn't heard anything about my visa either)

I'm sad I am no longer the propriotor of my Hair Salon.

I'm happy because i have lot's of money to take me to Oz!

Come on Aprilees...let's here some good news this week
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

you took long to answer !!!
BBQ-KING
:curse: dont you start on me!!! Im poorly sick so you have to be nice to me
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Well i havn't posted for a week or so...been a manic week. (No i havn't heard anything about my visa either)

I'm sad I am no longer the propriotor of my Hair Salon.

I'm happy because i have lot's of money to take me to Oz!

Come on Aprilees...let's here some good news this week
OOOOOOOOohh thats and but mostly cos you one step nearer your dream
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

OOOOOOOOohh thats and but mostly cos you one step nearer your dream
Your so right one step closer to my dreams....thanks for that

Hope you feel better soon
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Your so right one step closer to my dreams....thanks for that

Hope you feel better soon
glad to be of service and thanks - although my son thinks its great cos both me and his sister have lost our voices
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:17 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

:curse: dont you start on me!!! Im poorly sick so you have to be nice to me
NiceNiceNice
Happy Now?
BBQ-KING
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

NiceNiceNice
Happy Now?
BBQ-KING
it will do for starters! any grapes? flowers? and dont forget the chocolates?????????
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

Ok my new song for today issssssssss........ wait for it........

" DONT WORRY BE HAPPY..

OK it didnt work for me but maybe I can bring you lot luck like you did for me....

Joy
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

stdanjo is an unknown quantity at this point

!!!!CLUCKING BELL WE'VE GOT OUR VISA!!!!

just in time for our flights to hong kong have doubled!!!! ha ha, sods law i suppose but today I don;t care. have to go a different route i think.

fyi,
applied for sir online 15th April 2007
visa grant 3rd October 2007

moving to Glenelg, Adelaide.
leave UK November 11th going via, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, arrive Perth Jan 2008 and buy a toyota hi-lux surf and drive to Adelaide.

well thats the plan anyhoo

got a lot to book!

thanks to those who offered messages of support, best of luck for your lives in Oz.

Dan xx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Thats excellent news well done, I am so jellous.

Fingers crossed for the rest of us still waiting,
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by stdanjo

just in time for our flights to hong kong have doubled!!!! ha ha, sods law i suppose but today I don;t care. have to go a different route i think.

fyi,

leave UK November 11th going via, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, arrive Perth Jan 2008 and buy a toyota hi-lux surf and drive to Adelaide.

got a lot to book!

thanks to those who offered messages of support, best of luck for your lives in Oz.

Dan xx
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy the celebrations
from a march applicant still waiting!!
teryna
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stdanjo

fyi,

got a lot to book!

Dan xx
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.