April 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 27th 2007, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by charmed
awwwwwwwwww thank you.

Joy
Hi Joy,
Im sorry you have found the marchies unfriendly. welcome to BE anyway
Teryna
Old Sep 27th 2007, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hey us aprileeees will talk to anyone Welcome to the nuthouse
mandy
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

congratulations on the recent visas! (cathy & kat) hope the rest of you get yours soon
donna
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Just sent an email to diac asking where my co is. Im sick of asking my agent and im sick of waiting now so dont think it will do no harm to ask myself
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nessyp
Just sent an email to diac asking where my co is. Im sick of asking my agent and im sick of waiting now so dont think it will do no harm to ask myself
I hope you get a quick response with good news!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

I have lodged my application on April 17th (BN Subclass 136) , still CA not assigned.
Is there anyone who applied in same month if so, is CA assigned or still waiting like me ..

Mean while can i go head with my medicals or shall i wait until confirmation from my CA to do my medicals.
Pls do share u r expr...

Mail id - [email protected].

Regards,
Bala Reddy.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Got a response back telling me it could be 2-4 weeks before i get somone to email me back to tell me where i am upto
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:25 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nessyp
Got a response back telling me it could be 2-4 weeks before i get somone to email me back to tell me where i am upto
Hiya how did you contact them can you give me the e-mail address please, im a little concerned myself we are may applicants, everything was frontloaded 1st week in july along with job offer, may applicants have been recieving cos 4 weeks after acknowledgement, its been 6 weeks for me and we are flying out in november so would really like it sorted. thanks for listening
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

I just went to the goverment website www.gov.immi.au. I have been waiting for 12 weeks since getting co and so have about 20 others of the aprilees so sorry to say but dont hold your breath on a co too soon as we have been waiting longer.
Its quite random when people get assigned. We have too booked our flights for november and if visa hasnt arrived we will go on visitor visa.
The other thought is that if diac have evrything they need ie you have fl meds and pcs then you may not hear from co and go straight to visa thats what we are hoping for
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hiya how did you contact them can you give me the e-mail address please, im a little concerned myself we are may applicants, everything was frontloaded 1st week in july along with job offer, may applicants have been recieving cos 4 weeks after acknowledgement, its been 6 weeks for me and we are flying out in november so would really like it sorted. thanks for listening
I am a March applicant and had co since June and still nothing, front loaded everything, job waiting and all. Fed up now... We havent booked anything yet as it still might take months. Everyone is different and depends on the work the co has.

Good luck..

Joy
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by charmed
I am a March applicant and had co since June and still nothing, front loaded everything, job waiting and all. Fed up now... We havent booked anything yet as it still might take months. Everyone is different and depends on the work the co has.

Good luck..

Joy
Hi Joy, we are beg April, lodged fully ack, ect ect, meds done pcs done..... 6 months on and no co but like Kathryn said from the Aussie buereu (SHE VISISTS THESE THREADS) that you only get introduced to your co if they need something......And like you said depends on co's work load ect....I wouldn't be booking flights just yet!!!!!

Anymore Crimbo songs.....Ha Ha, Joy you are a nutter

Juss
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: April 2007 Applicants

OMG I GOT IT.... OMG OMG OMG WE GOT IT
SHAKING HERE AND CANT BELIEVE IT....

EVEN CRYED LOL..

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LISTENING TO ME MOANING XXX

YOUR ALL BRILL

JOY YEA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

congratulations... wishing you all the very best for your new life in Oz
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hi All

Big congratulations to Kath and Kat and Joy. Also welcome to Joy onto the Aprileeees we don't mind highjackers at all

Well, moved out of our house on Tuesday, very emotional, even Marc as we drove away went quiet and said 'onto better things' and gave me a kiss. (Believe me, after 10 years of marriage it was a surprise )

Feeling a bit more settled now apart from cannot get internet access for 10 days as AOL cocked up!!! Borrowed my friends today so I could catch up and glad that some of you at least have had some news.

Fiona, yours will come soon, I am sure.

Anyway, until next Friday when I should have full access, good luck everyone and hope it is a good week.

Nicx

P.S. Thanks to everyone for your support over the last few days.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS Joy

I bet your over the moon. Cant believe youve only been with us a couple of days and sharing such fantastic news with us all. Get booking them flights. Enjoy your celebrations

Suexx

Last edited by suesk; Sep 28th 2007 at 1:06 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.