April 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS. Can i just ask how long from them receving final peice to visa.We sent tax return requested 4 weeks ago but no news yet .Thanks Fiona x Enjoy your new life.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

badger78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
the 30.7. for LCU must be correct cause we got our visa grant this morning, too and our meds were signed for on the 30th. Still hasn't sunk in but I'm over the moon!
It won't be long for the rest of you as it looks like LCU is catching up!
All the best,
Kat
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by badger78
Hi there,
the 30.7. for LCU must be correct cause we got our visa grant this morning, too and our meds were signed for on the 30th. Still hasn't sunk in but I'm over the moon!
It won't be long for the rest of you as it looks like LCU is catching up!
All the best,
Kat
Well done Badger78 get that bottle of wine opened, this is getting so exciting now, Good luck!
Siobhan
Old Sep 26th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Yeah loads of congratulations Badger78, can only magine how you are feeling form a distance but get those bottles on chill for tonight!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 11:51 am

dazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations guys on the visa grants

Come on the aprilees!!!!

Em x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by the murrays
congratulations cathy rainbow where you heading to?

By the way had an email from lcu saying they were processing the 30 of July today, keep them coming!
We are heading to Tassie, probably 2nd week in Jan (depending on quarantine for 3 dogs- Eastern Creek).

1 week in Sydney for holiday and relax then to Tassie to stay with a mate until dogs come out- need to find rental place...

Very real now, told parants this am, both pleased but tearfull.... gulp...

Cathy (whose "to do " list is epic!)
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by cathy_rainbow
We are heading to Tassie, probably 2nd week in Jan (depending on quarantine for 3 dogs- Eastern Creek).

1 week in Sydney for holiday and relax then to Tassie to stay with a mate until dogs come out- need to find rental place...

Very real now, told parants this am, both pleased but tearfull.... gulp...

Cathy (whose "to do " list is epic!)
From one chepstownion to another CONGRATULATIONS lets hope they grant another this way this week.
My bond money was sent monday from my agent in Oz so
all i need is for the qld gov to tell DIAC they got it and i will get my visa
so i hope im not long behind you celebrating .
enjoy the celebrations and let the next chapter in your book of life begin yahoooo!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by the murrays
Hi moonlight,
yes I would recomend stopping at Hong Kong, it was an experience, very busy, found the people really nice!
We flew with british air ways to Hong kong and then quantas to sydney, which are the same airline anyway, I enjoyed british airways flight, more than quantas, it was more professional. We have flew on other occasions with quantas and they have been ok. We are going to fly the next time with Singapore airlines, as I have not heard any thing bad about them, and they are suppose to be more upmarket.
siobhan.
Hi the murrays
Just found out from Cathay Pacific that they do not do double baggage allowance with a stoppover so we could be looking at other airlines or a different stoppover, Hong Kong is really where i want to go though, went Singapore 15 years ago and not that bothered about it again.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to all those that are celebrating
Looks like things are speeding up a little bit. my champagne has been in fridge since meds were signed for on 2 sept - its gonna be well chilled
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

hi, well our case officer contacted agent today ..............wanted another bloody stat dec for oh work,to state he does his own tax return. They said they wanted it asap as they want to finalise our application.So kind of news but not the magic call i was waiting on ,maybee another day!!!!!!!

oh yea CONGRATULATIONS to all with news today.
FionaX
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

Hi April applicants..

I am asking can i join your thread as the marchies wont talk to me....

Ive now given up trying and I am an end of marchie applicant, and if it was a few hrs more and I would have been an Aprilie lol...

April applicants are really nice and been keeping an eye on whos getting visas before me.... which is everyone.... But I know my case officer is really busy and I really love her/him and the work that they do.....(pssssssss please give me my visa and I will promise never to post anything again)..

Joy

Last edited by charmed; Sep 26th 2007 at 8:56 pm.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charmed
Hi April applicants..

Ive now given up trying and I am an end of marchie applicant, and if it was a few hrs more and I would have been an Aprilie lol...

April applicants are really nice and been keeping an eye on whos getting visas before me.... which is everyone.... But I know my case officer is really busy and I really love her/him and the work that they do.....(pssssssss please give me my visa and I will promise never to post anything again)..

Joy
Joy,

I am a thread hijacker - I post on any thread where I feel I can contribute (though others may beg to differ) and noone seems to mind.....

Laura x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by charmed
Hi April applicants..

Joy
Hi Joy

Welcome aboard im sure youll find your not the only marchie on here as i know Teryna is too.

Good luck

Suexx
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

awwwwwwwwww thank you.

Joy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.