April 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by daunted
Yipeeeeeeeee!! going out tonight and the first drink will be for you
Cheers for that,
Ive got my bottle of wine in fridge and i think its going to be all for me
Teryna
Old Sep 14th 2007, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bundybell
Afternoon every body the whinging pom is back
but not whinging anymore
Guess who got a case officer, yes meeeeeee
Raechal thats her name and spelt like that too, wants my degree certificate copied and certified like i havent already done that a million times and us to fill in form stating where we got the money from for our bond.
Both needless to say done, so im going to recheck forms and off to post office.
Im happy for once
Cheers
Teryna
Hi Teryna

CONGRATULATIONS BRILLIANT NEWS

Angiek
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi Teryna

CONGRATULATIONS BRILLIANT NEWS

Angiek
Cheers Ang i will email you
Teryna
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Afternoon every body the whinging pom is back
but not whinging anymore
Guess who got a case officer, yes meeeeeee
Raechal thats her name and spelt like that too, wants my degree certificate copied and certified like i havent already done that a million times and us to fill in form stating where we got the money from for our bond.
Both needless to say done, so im going to recheck forms and off to post office.
Im happy for once
Cheers
Teryna
Well done Teryna.

Rgds,
Kenny & Wendy
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that.
For once this morning i didnt put the computor on first thing and i was up as i was going to work. Decided to do a bank shift as i couldnt sit infront of the computor anymore im on annual leave this week you see.
My agent had to keep emailing them to find out if i had acknowledgement. I only received receipting email 31st May nothing after. They only let her know the other week it had been acknowledged. They said i had case officer too but when she enquired 2wks later how my case was doing they said i had no case officer but obviously i did. they dont know what they are doing do they.
hang on in there, perhaps your agent should pester them mind you i had to pester my agent to pester.
Cheers
Teryna
Teryna,

I'm not using an agent and too frightened to pester them as have been advised against it! If I haven't heard by end of the month I will email........

From the who's applying from Wales thread it looks like we are all deserting....

Will keep my fingers crossed that you get a decision soon.

Laura xx
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reedy
Teryna,

I'm not using an agent and too frightened to pester them as have been advised against it! If I haven't heard by end of the month I will email........

From the who's applying from Wales thread it looks like we are all deserting....

Will keep my fingers crossed that you get a decision soon.

Laura xx
Where in south wales you from
Teryna
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by daunted
Yipeeeeeeeee!! going out tonight and the first drink will be for you
Be good Mandy, please and tell us all about it tomorrow.

By the way, what happened with the viewing?

Nicx
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Where in south wales you from
Teryna
Machen originally but living in Blackwood....
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

congratulations Teryna
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Machen originally but living in Blackwood....
O i have a couple of friends living in blackwood. Girls i did my trianing with.
Ceri Jones and Amy evans aged 22 both work in the gwent and donna aged 35 i think and lives in markham and is now a district nurse.
Teryna
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

O i have a couple of friends living in blackwood. Girls i did my trianing with.
Ceri Jones and Amy evans aged 22 both work in the gwent and donna aged 35 i think and lives in markham and is now a district nurse.
Teryna
Don't know any of them...

One of my neighbours is a nurse in the Gwent she does nights on D6 East (Assessment ward - I think) her name is Rosina Jones she is 40.

Where are you working?
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Don't know any of them...

One of my neighbours is a nurse in the Gwent she does nights on D6 East (Assessment ward - I think) her name is Rosina Jones she is 40.

Where are you working?
The Heath didnt fancy being a gwent nurse!!
Teryna
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Heath didnt fancy being a gwent nurse!!
Teryna

I also have a friend who works in the Heath called Leanne Hughes (She was Jones) - she is a staff nurse I think she works in cardiology she is my age (33). I know it is a HUGE hospital but you might know her (?)
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Cheers for that,
Ive got my bottle of wine in fridge and i think its going to be all for me
Teryna
CONGRATULATIONS TERYNA
Julie
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic938
Be good Mandy, please and tell us all about it tomorrow.

By the way, what happened with the viewing?

Nicx

Bloody hell! I have just been out for 'early' dinner with the first true gentleman i have ever been out for dinner with!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.