April 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi

How many Aprilees are there left apart from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Suexx
I'm still hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
getting fatter and more fed up, but I dont feel as bad as there is about 37 other families in april alone waiting on word, if not more.
where is all that karma
thanks teryna
siobhan
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the murrays
I'm still hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
getting fatter and more fed up, but I dont feel as bad as there is about 37 other families in april alone waiting on word, if not more.
where is all that karma
thanks teryna
siobhan
Hi Siobhan

Im gonna send you some Karma you never know might speed things up a bit

Suexx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Suexx
me
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Hi Siobhan

Im gonna send you some Karma you never know might speed things up a bit

Suexx
thanks suexx
I will send you some also
siobhan
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by johnnye
me

Ill send some karma to u too hopefully this is gonna work 4 us guys.

Suexx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks suexx
I will send you some also
siobhan

Thanx Siobhan

Anything is worth a try at mo

Suexx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Hi

Suexx
1. You Suesk
2. Me PhilNorris

anyone feel like making a list
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by philnorris
1. You Suesk
2. Me PhilNorris
3. and us The Murrays
who else is waiting
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

who else is waiting
me johnnye
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by johnnye
me johnnye
so thats
1 Suesk
2 Phil Norris
3 The Murrays
4 Johnye
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:53 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by philnorris
1. You Suesk
2. Me PhilNorris

3.Me as well Need some good karma Pleeeeease
BBQ-KING
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
3.Me as well Need some good karma Pleeeeease
BBQ-KING
Consider it done

Suexx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:59 pm
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road

Karma sent to you all
Phil
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

all you lucky aprilees who have recieved visas please send me some karma or good luck halloween spells, before I go insane.
sitting here stuffing my face with a box of milk tray, no wonder I have put on a stone with the stress of all this waiting.
siobhan
happy halloween everyone
Hi Siobhan

Tried to send you some karma but it wouldn't let me as I haven't spread my reputation around!!!! Sorry, obviously given you too much but I hope you hear something soon before you burst eating all that chocolate

Nic
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Ok, I have spread my "reputation" about and have sent karma to Siobhan, Sue & BB-Que.

Nicxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.