April 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by kelleher
Hi all

Haven't posted on here before but have been following this post with interest the last few weeks as we are April Application 136 Visa

Well just to let you know we received our visa grant letter today finally. Can't Bloody Believe it.
We sent our medicals 22 August so they should of received it the beginning week of Sept just to let you know those who are stilling waiting..

Welcome and CONGRATULATIONSon your visa grantway to go
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bundybell
Nic,
Do you still want me to send that big thick mandurah newspaper my friend sent me to you.
if so can you pm me your address please
Teryna
Will pm you now

Nicx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by dazem
WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, we got visa grant email this morning

Just need to sell house now LOL

Good Luck to everyone else still waiting

Em and Darren xx
CONGRATULATIONS
ON YOUR VISA, another aprilee partying
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Sue, Phil, Nick... Thanks for the good Karma,
Hope we are not the 'forgotten' ones!!
All the best to Moonlight too.
We have all been through it together as 'Aprilees' and share in each others glory!!
BBQ-KING
Sent you some Karma BBQ-KING, Good Luck, hope you hear soon
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

thanks nic and flying pickets for the karma
I have moved on from the sweets now to the wine
How is this list going, shall we start taking bets from the list, for next week
siobhan
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, sorry for going AWOL
How are those that are waiting (stoopid question - sorry!!)
Ok everyone I am spreading the positive vibes around and by this time next week the Aprilees are all gonna be celebrating visa grants and the May applicants gonna be getting all excited cos its nearly their turn
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi everyone, sorry for going AWOL
How are those that are waiting (stoopid question - sorry!!)
Ok everyone I am spreading the positive vibes around and by this time next week the Aprilees are all gonna be celebrating visa grants and the May applicants gonna be getting all excited cos its nearly their turn
like your new photo
whats that suppose to mean?
siobhan
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Id be happy with a co. I bet my file is collecting dust in a corner somwhere and slipped out of the pile under a desk and it will be next spring when they are cleaning it will get found
Old Nov 1st 2007, 6:32 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

ME....I'M STILL WAITING

Can i go on the april list please....and any karma would be nice! will spread some too! xx
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by corgi
Hi Phill
Good to see you back on.
Julie
Thanks Julie, hows you, I had 2 viewings on monday, neither of them any good, we've got an investor coming to have a look tonight. Fingers crossed.

I have been so busy at work I havent really had a chance to get on, I just have a quick check of the Aprils thread then back to work lol.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

1 Suesk
2 Phil Norris
3 The Murrays
4 Johnye
5 BBQ-KING
6 Corgi
7 Betsyboob

There you go Betsyboob

Does anyone else need adding. ?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by philnorris
Thanks Julie, hows you, I had 2 viewings on monday, neither of them any good, we've got an investor coming to have a look tonight. Fingers crossed.

I have been so busy at work I havent really had a chance to get on, I just have a quick check of the Aprils thread then back to work lol.
No luck infact they havent even got there house for sale. Time xxxx wasters.
Just been xxxx nosey me thinks.
I was so excited as its the 1st I have had. But no luck. It will happen for us soon I am sure of it.

Have you had any feed back from the estate agents about the viewings?

I thought the investors dont give you much for your house? Any way good luck. I have every thing crossed for you.
Catch you later
Julie
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by corgi
No luck infact they havent even got there house for sale. Time xxxx wasters.
Just been xxxx nosey me thinks.
I was so excited as its the 1st I have had. But no luck. It will happen for us soon I am sure of it.

Have you had any feed back from the estate agents about the viewings?

I thought the investors dont give you much for your house? Any way good luck. I have every thing crossed for you.
Catch you later
Julie
I wouldnt worry it took us a while before we got our first viewing, as for the guys that came on Sunday, they didnt want it because we dont have a wheelie bin and recycle all of our rubbish. The second guy wanted it to rent it out, but, he said it was to nice to rent out.

Guess we just have to wait, what with a stressful job, selling the house and waiting for the visa I am turning in to a nervous wreck.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by betsyboob
ME....I'M STILL WAITING

Can i go on the april list please....and any karma would be nice! will spread some too! xx
consider it done karma coming your way!
siobhan
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:24 am
Just Joined

kelleher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Groatie
When did you get your CO and did you use a agent?
Hi Groatie

We got our case officer 14 august and we didn't use an agent we did it ourselves

Worrying over now thank god

Good luck to everyone and thank you all for your good wishes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.