April 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by kazandjim
Hi everyone,
Haven't posted for ages.
Just to let you know we found out to day that we have got our visa but it was granted about 2 months ago.(long story).
Congratulations on everyone that has their visa and good luck to everyone that is still waiting
Karen
Hi Karen

CONGRATULATIONS ALL THE BEST IN OZ.
JUlie
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daunted
Hello everyone - jsut wondered how many aprilees are left waiting lots of positive karma heading your way
Hi Daunted

I am still waiting so needs lots of karma.

Meds rec 17th Sept.
The waiting is doing my head in

Julie
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

congrats enjoy your new life.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

well done kaz and jim

Im still here too I thought some of us would have heard something today, like last monday there was a lot of visas issued. Maybe tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
siobhan
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

jeffoz is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,
Haven't posted for ages.
Just to let you know we found out to day that we have got our visa but it was granted about 2 months ago.(long story).
Congratulations on everyone that has their visa and good luck to everyone that is still waiting
Karen
Please tell !!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,
Haven't posted for ages.
Karen
Congragulations Karen have g8 time..
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Guys, we got our Visa this morning

I am so excited, I may pull a sicky so I can go out and celebrate. ha ha.

We arent going for a little while yet but just knowing that we can go is an amazing feeling.

Thanks guys,
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you and your family

Nicx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Congratulations to Karen & Jim

Nicx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Karen & Jim Fab news!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by philnorris

We arent going for a little while yet but just knowing that we can go is an amazing feeling.

Thanks guys,

CONGRATULATIONS

Suexx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by corgi
Hi Daunted

I am still waiting so needs lots of karma.

Meds rec 17th Sept.
The waiting is doing my head in

Julie
i fully understand how you must be feeling - cant be long now sending lots of positive GIVE JULIE HER VISA VIBES xx

Originally Posted by the murrays
well done kaz and jim

Im still here too I thought some of us would have heard something today, like last monday there was a lot of visas issued. Maybe tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
siobhan
...........and some heading your way too

Thanks guys,
WHOooooooooo hooooooooooooo congratulations - go parteeeeeee
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL ON YOUR VISA'S
Fantastic news for you all
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

kazandjim will become famous soon enoughkazandjim will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: April 2007 Applicants

Thanks everyone for the replies. We are still on a high.
Good luck to all that is still waiting.
Karen.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Thanks guys,
CONGRATULATIONS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.