April 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

thankyou to everyone for your congratulations.
hope all of you who are waiting get your visa's real soon
Congratulations juss on passing your driving test
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by the murrays
Hi teryna and Juss
no tracking no. as the consultant wouldnt let me take them, he said he would send them, and as I said before he looked and behaved like willie wonka out of the old charlie and the chocolate factory. Maybe im not going to get the golden ticket for saying this?
There was an issue with daughters and husbands, but doctor said it would be ok.
I'll ring on monday if there is no news.
siobhan
you can ask him for the trackng mber my doctor sent ours but when i had no news i rang and asked for it, he gave it me.
Did you use an immigration agent/ and what was the issues regarding your daughter and OH. We had issue with my OH thats what made ours take a little longer!
Try not to stress too much i appreciate it can drive you insane the waiting!!
Hang on in there, stay in touch
Teryna
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bundybell
you can ask him for the trackng mber my doctor sent ours but when i had no news i rang and asked for it, he gave it me.
Did you use an immigration agent/ and what was the issues regarding your daughter and OH. We had issue with my OH thats what made ours take a little longer!
Try not to stress too much i appreciate it can drive you insane the waiting!!
Hang on in there, stay in touch
Teryna
Hi teryna
just had an email from imm it says medicals have cleared, and case offiicer, is a ware of this. So just waiting on her decision, keep your fingers crossed everything ok.
siobhan
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi teryna
just had an email from imm it says medicals have cleared, and case offiicer, is a ware of this. So just waiting on her decision, keep your fingers crossed everything ok.
siobhan
Thats fab news ill keep my fingers crossed 4 u hopefully u will hear this week

Suexx
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:57 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Hi teryna
siobhan
thats great news, hopefully we will soon be in the same position
bec
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hi teryna
siobhan
Thats good news - shouldnt be too long now
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:00 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

right!!!!
egghead and I have just decided that next week we are gonna take a gamble and put the house on the market. our meds have been sent to oz, so we should get some news soon, right?
big gamble but we are gonna do it!
bec
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi teryna
siobhan
Thants great, i will keep my fingers crossed for you that it arrives this week. sometimes after the LCU has been contacted it gees the C\O up. lets hope so for you a.
Im so pleased you wont be long behind me landing in Bundy now i bet.
Email me when you get it i dont get on BE quite as much these days and i wouldnt want to miss that kinda of news
Teryna
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by egghead4
right!!!!
egghead and I have just decided that next week we are gonna take a gamble and put the house on the market. our meds have been sent to oz, so we should get some news soon, right?
big gamble but we are gonna do it!
bec
Bc,
Good idea i would have put mine on market ages ago. We sold last December been in rented since, glad we did too now. market real slow i would have hated to have had visa, job and couldnt go because of house. good luck
Teryna
Old Nov 17th 2007, 4:14 pm
egghead4+becky

Originally Posted by bundybell
Bc,
Good idea i would have put mine on market ages ago. We sold last December been in rented since, glad we did too now. market real slow i would have hated to have had visa, job and couldnt go because of house. good luck
Teryna
I think so, as you're right it is a bit slow at the moment. chris is a little reluctant, but I am the impulsive one.
bec
Old Nov 17th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by egghead4
I think so, as you're right it is a bit slow at the moment. chris is a little reluctant, but I am the impulsive one.
bec
Hi Bec

Get it on the market now as it is slow.

R u coming to meet 2moro?

Suexx
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:26 pm
egghead4+becky

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Bec

Get it on the market now as it is slow.

R u coming to meet 2moro?

Suexx
yeah I know, this is why i want to do it. i'm gonna take a few days off next week to blitz the place. yeah we will be there tomorrow.
have you sold your house sue?
bec
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: April 2007 Applicants

Hi guys long time no chat xx.

Just wanted to let you know we have arrived in Perth and we are now living the dream. All has been so easy and have been here a week and have got everything done. Got rental, cars, medicare, tax file, bank accounts and schools for the kids. We are just working on the job front now. The weather is soooo good and the people of Perth are brill. Good luck to ya all xx Joy
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charmed

Just wanted to let you know we have arrived in Perth and we are now living the dream. All has been so easy and have been here a week and have got everything done. Got rental, cars, medicare, tax file, bank accounts and schools for the kids. We are just working on the job front now. The weather is soooo good and the people of Perth are brill. Good luck to ya all xx Joy
Hello Joy,
glad alls gone well for you, thats been one of my worries getting settled!!
You didnt take long to get on the net,whos your provider my friend is with bigpond!
Where in Perth have you rented? i have one friend in Scarborough who is a nurse on Perth Royal i think thats what its called the big one anyway and one in Mandurah who is a hairdresser she has her own salon called water lillies.
Stay in touch great to hear from anyone out there
Teryna
PS We fly to brissie 8th Jan

Last edited by bundybell; Nov 18th 2007 at 9:36 am. Reason: forgot something
Old Nov 18th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by charmed

Hi Joy

Long time since we have heard from you and now I know why Glad to hear you have settled well and had a very productive first week! Where are you in Perth, NOR or SOR? Keep us posted.

Nicx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.