April 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by the murrays
"On my own once again", just singing that song to my self, this is definitely getting to me, they will be signing me in soon.
Good Luck to egg head and my self now, theres no one left to encourage us now, noone to send us karma, this april thread is being neglected now.
"it will be lonely this christmas......................"
where are you all aprilees
siobhan
I'm still here looking on this thread, waiting to hear your good news.
Hang on in there it won't be long.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:00 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello there

I've just found out our meds were received in sydney on 21st of november yeeeeeeehaaaa
what a bloody relief, I was so stressed, wondering if they had got there safely, thank you for helping me johnye
bec
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck anyone still waiting Your time is coming real soonand its gonna be the ride of a life time
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello there

I've just found out our meds were received in sydney on 21st of november yeeeeeeehaaaa
what a bloody relief, I was so stressed, wondering if they had got there safely, thank you for helping me johnye
bec
There you go, you can track meds sent by Royal mail contarary to what is sometimes posted here and what the panel docs tell you.

Hopefully that'll relieve some stress and you should be sioreted with a visa early next year

J
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Hi Aprilees

Haven't been on this thread for awhile although I still read.
Thought I'd send you guys some Karma.
Good luck. Will be soon. Hang in there.

Lisa
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

nice to speak to you all again
egghead good news at least they have got your meds
daunted hows it going, hope all is well, with you and your family
everyon keep in touch
I just have to keep on waiting
siobhan
Old Dec 8th 2007, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

hang on in ther Siohban, it WILL come im sure.
Teryna
Old Dec 9th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Hang on in there the few of you who are left, we only applied in july so we are a way behind you all but news will be through for you really soon. Keep positive it'll be worth it in the end x
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hi Siobhan and everyone else still waiting

Please hold on in there, I am sure it can't be long they are starting to take the p**s soon, I feel for you all I really do.

Still living at Marc's mum and dad's which has not been too bad actually Only 3 weeks and 4 days to go and having mixed emotions at least 20 times a day

My dad is STILL not speaking to me and I am now dreading Xmas as he probably is too and I am so going to miss my mum, sisters, brother and best friend who is probably closer than my sisters, and who I must comend as she has said "go for it" all the way through where I am not too sure if the shoes were on her feet I would be quite as supportive. I am really hoping my dad will come round at Xmas when we go up to Scotland.

I am coming to the end of my "to do list" before we go and went to see Take That at the O2 on Friday and they were brilliant! Sad, I know, but I am going up to Manchester on Thursday to see them again!! Then I have the pantomime with the kids on Friday night, off to London on Saturday to see Grease in the afternoon and Joseph at night and then back down again on Sunday night to see the Spice Girls (had to fit it all in somehow )

Marc had his "leaving do" with the lads last night and came in hobbling and not able to walk as he was "limbo dancing" in some bar and fell onto his back and I think has has damaged his coxis (I think that is how it is spelt) so he will be off work this week and I just hope it gets better soon. Not good for a self-employed brickie so I am a bit miffed with him!

Anyway, that is you all up to date with the O'Leary's lives and really hope everyone is well and good luck to those waiting for the visas, house sales etc and everyone have a fantastic Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Love Nicx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nic938
Hi Siobhan and everyone else still waiting

Please hold on in there, I am sure it can't be long they are starting to take the p**s soon, I feel for you all I really do.

Still living at Marc's mum and dad's which has not been too bad actually Only 3 weeks and 4 days to go and having mixed emotions at least 20 times a day

My dad is STILL not speaking to me and I am now dreading Xmas as he probably is too and I am so going to miss my mum, sisters, brother and best friend who is probably closer than my sisters, and who I must comend as she has said "go for it" all the way through where I am not too sure if the shoes were on her feet I would be quite as supportive. I am really hoping my dad will come round at Xmas when we go up to Scotland.

I am coming to the end of my "to do list" before we go and went to see Take That at the O2 on Friday and they were brilliant! Sad, I know, but I am going up to Manchester on Thursday to see them again!! Then I have the pantomime with the kids on Friday night, off to London on Saturday to see Grease in the afternoon and Joseph at night and then back down again on Sunday night to see the Spice Girls (had to fit it all in somehow )

Marc had his "leaving do" with the lads last night and came in hobbling and not able to walk as he was "limbo dancing" in some bar and fell onto his back and I think has has damaged his coxis (I think that is how it is spelt) so he will be off work this week and I just hope it gets better soon. Not good for a self-employed brickie so I am a bit miffed with him!

Anyway, that is you all up to date with the O'Leary's lives and really hope everyone is well and good luck to those waiting for the visas, house sales etc and everyone have a fantastic Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Love Nicx
hi nic
omg it will not be long now for you and your family, your dad will be ok especially around xmas time, he should come around.
Dont worry, your doing the right thing, hope your husband marc is ok, I know whats he going through it happened to me 2 xmas ago, He probably needs a rest, before he starts work in oz, but pity about the timing, when you probably could be doing with extra money, my husband mark is self employed also, he said he is going to take a year out, when we get there, as he never gets hols.
Hope u have a lovely xmas anyway
ps still nothing, I promised I wouldnt check emails today, but I ended up doing it and getting disappointed.

Good Luck
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the murrays
hi nic
omg it will not be long now for you and your family, your dad will be ok especially around xmas time, he should come around.
Dont worry, your doing the right thing, hope your husband marc is ok, I know whats he going through it happened to me 2 xmas ago, He probably needs a rest, before he starts work in oz, but pity about the timing, when you probably could be doing with extra money, my husband mark is self employed also, he said he is going to take a year out, when we get there, as he never gets hols.
Hope u have a lovely xmas anyway
ps still nothing, I promised I wouldnt check emails today, but I ended up doing it and getting disappointed.

Good Luck

Thanks Siobhan, I have sent you lots of karma, xxx and ((((((())))))) and everything is crossed that they let you know soon!

Nicx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Would you believe it, it won't let me send you any more until I have spread it about a bit!!!! Off to share my reputation and will make sure I come back to you Siobhan

Nicx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:48 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

still nothing for us
nothing to tell you
nothing to add
no news

nothing
nothing
nothing
oops sorry, started typing what I was thinking, how did that happen.
bec
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by egghead4
still nothing for us
nothing to tell you
nothing to add
no news

nothing
nothing
nothing
oops sorry, started typing what I was thinking, how did that happen.
bec
sorry Bec, had to raise a smile!

Karma sent x
Old Dec 11th 2007, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Still system hasn't chaged from Nov 26 to Dec 11th still shows.

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 26 November 2007

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas

Paper based applications: 15 June 2007 (subclass 880), 16 April 2007
(subclass 881) and 18 April 2007 (subclass 882)

E-lodged (on-line) applications: 20 July 2007 (subclass 880) and 30 July
2007 (subclass 881) and 30 July 2007 (subclass 882)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas

Paper based applications:7 August 2007
eSIR (on-line) applications: 26 July 2007

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas

All applications: all applications are now allocated to case officers

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,
BR, UX and UZ visas
(Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496): 24 January 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications: 17 August

General Skilled Migration visas– Class VE, VF,VB and VC visas
(subclasses 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485 and 487)
E-lodged (on-line) applications: 21 September 2007
Paper based applications: allocations yet to commence

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.