April 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:53 am

dazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Hi everyone,

CONGRATULATIONS to all who have received their visa recently and masses of good luck to those still waiting, it won't be long now i'm sure!!

Well we received our visas at the end of Oct and i think i have been in a bit of shock since then!!!! I have been feeling really worried about saying bye to my friends and family. My best friend is like a sister to me and i am dreading saying bye to her and her kids. But the other half of me can't wait and i am soooo eager to start our new lives Down Under. I just feel like an emotional wreck I feel guilty too as nobody seems to want us to go. Although they are trying to be happy for us. We have sold our house STC and that also scares the s**t out if me, as i really love our house. I am so surprised that i feel like this as up until now, and for the last 7 years, all we have wanted to do is get on that plane, and i still really do, just am a bit anxious i guess. Darren, my hubby, dosen't seem to understand either, which is hard. AM I ALONE?????????? Or does anyone else feel like this???? Or do i need to check myself into a clinic LOL

Anyway, sending love and GOOD LUCK to all those still waiting your time will come soon!!!

Take care

Em xx
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice

No! You are not alone. I am dazed and confused too but as each hour passes i get more used to the idea. I am going to miss everyone too but life is for living so lets do it! I am trying to remember what it felt like to be jealous of all those people on the planes when i look out the window at work, daydreaming of Australia!!!! Well now i can go too! and so can you. Its not like you can't speak/email/write to your friends and family and you can also provide them with free holiday accomodation for life!!!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 5:49 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sidneee and kinnyboy
Bec, thanks for the congrats. I would love to drink at least one bottle of champagne to celebrate but with the diet i have been following i would probably end up in casualty! The diet i have been following is lighterlife and i have been doing it for 6 months (no conventional food or alcohol or anything apart from soups/bars/milkshakes) I cant say it has been super easy but once you get in the swing of it you are fine as long as you stick to it! Some people have cheated and have had a much harder time but i have stuck to it 100% and have lost 7 stone! only 2 more to go!!!!

This has been one of the problems with only getting 4 months to leave. When you have lost all the weight you want to you do a 12 week management programme reintroducing the food. At best i am only going to have 5 weeks! This scares the bejesus out of me but somehow i have to work around it! I am going to speak to my LL counsellor for advice this week about how best to proceed! I dont want to pile all this weight back on again!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for all the support guys, it is a real help and good luck to all those still waiting!!!!!! It will come eventually, and when you least expect!!!!!

Big love
Sidneee (slightly more relaxed each day!)
XXX
oh my god, i cant believe you have lost this much weight, how long has it taken you?
you need a medal girl I have tired so many times to lose weight and out of everything i have ever tried to accomplish, this is the bloody hardest:curse::curse: so you go girl!!!
i dont think you have anything to worry about in relation to the 12 week management programme, you have obviously worked very hard and I am sure you will continue to do so.
bec
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Bec,
Ive always battled with my weight too but going to try jenny craig whem i get to oz. thats one diet i aint tried
My friend in bundy had lost 15 kg since feb over 2 stone i reckon
Cant wait to get this immigration weight off its so depressing
Teryna
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:30 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bundybell
Bec,
Ive always battled with my weight too but going to try jenny craig whem i get to oz. thats one diet i aint tried
My friend in bundy had lost 15 kg since feb over 2 stone i reckon
Cant wait to get this immigration weight off its so depressing
Teryna
yeah, i've tried everything as well and failed miserably
the most recent episode was slimming world, I went for 5 weeks, lost 8 pounds went on holiday only put on 1.5 pounds but gave up. its hard to go back then isnt it?
I've never given up though
bec
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by egghead4
yeah, i've tried everything as well and failed miserably
the most recent episode was slimming world, I went for 5 weeks, lost 8 pounds went on holiday only put on 1.5 pounds but gave up. its hard to go back then isnt it?
I've never given up though
bec
Have a look at the jenny craig diet totally different very big in USA aswell i believe. Im looking forward to being able to live a healthier lifestyle
Teryna
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:18 pm
egghead4+becky

oh no, ive just had to trundle through to the 3rd page of the aprilees
is there anyone out there..........there..............there (she says in a big echoy kind of voice)
dont abandon us.
bec
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

oh no, ive just had to trundle through to the 3rd page of the aprilees
is there anyone out there..........there..............there (she says in a big echoy kind of voice)
dont abandon us.
bec
Hi bec
Im still here, not much change, same shit different day, sick checking emails, every time I go to check I just know no email will be waiting now. Getting use to it now, this past 15 days. Rang Aus house london today, still no further on.
How are you have you got confirmation about your medicals yet?
siobhan
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Any updates on current processing as which date they are processing ?

As today is Tuesday...

Bala.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Will there be any changes on Processing due to Change of Government and Minister for Immigration and Citizenship.

Last from 2 weeks no changes in process only 2 days vary as 22 January to 24 January. (136 Subclass)
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Baalu27
Will there be any changes on Processing due to Change of Government and Minister for Immigration and Citizenship.

Last from 2 weeks no changes in process only 2 days vary as 22 January to 24 January. (136 Subclass)
It's only speculation but I can't see them pumping money into a system that's already been replaced, Baalu27.

With any luck, however, they won't allow the new system to degrade, the way the old one did. No comfort at all to you and the other pre-September applicants though, I know.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:24 pm
egghead4+becky

Originally Posted by the murrays
Hi bec
Im still here, not much change, same shit different day, sick checking emails, every time I go to check I just know no email will be waiting now. Getting use to it now, this past 15 days. Rang Aus house london today, still no further on.
How are you have you got confirmation about your medicals yet?
siobhan
no siobhan

contacted the agent and they told us that as we used royal mail there is no way of tracking them
I know what you mean though about checking the emails. I'm getting really anxious, as i keep thinking they've been lost
god its awful isnt it?
bec
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

no siobhan

contacted the agent and they told us that as we used royal mail there is no way of tracking them
I know what you mean though about checking the emails. I'm getting really anxious, as i keep thinking they've been lost
god its awful isnt it?
bec
yes you can track them beyond the UK. Mine went the same way and I tracked them.

If you would like to know how please pm me as I've wriiten it on this site many times.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:20 pm
egghead4+becky

Originally Posted by johnnye
yes you can track them beyond the UK. Mine went the same way and I tracked them.

If you would like to know how please pm me as I've wriiten it on this site many times.
thanks johnye

have sent you a pm
bec
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

"On my own once again", just singing that song to my self, this is definitely getting to me, they will be signing me in soon.
Good Luck to egg head and my self now, theres no one left to encourage us now, noone to send us karma, this april thread is being neglected now.
"it will be lonely this christmas......................"
where are you all aprilees
siobhan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.