April 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default April 2007 Applicants

Its not fair that LiverpoolLass should have to keep the spreadsheets for both months going so I've taken on the task of keeping the April one www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

If you would like to be added or have any updates, please let me know.

Karen
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Its not fair that LiverpoolLass should have to keep the spreadsheets for both months going so I've taken on the task of keeping the April one www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

Karen
hoping to be an April applicant so will contact you asap,many thanks, babs.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Babsw
hoping to be an April applicant so will contact you asap,many thanks, babs.
Fingers crossed

K x
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:20 pm
skye

Us too hopefully!

Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:32 pm
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

and us... should get the TRA off on Monday to the agent and the bank draft for all to send - this weekend is mainly getting everything all together and tomorrow certifying everything twice (maybe for luck three)... nerve racking in it

Neil and Alex

Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

lela is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody,

Eventhough we are Dutch, I hope we are allowed to join in this thread as April 2007 applicants. Our application was handed over to the DIAC April 3. So now we are in the waiting mode!

We are applying for a MODL 136 skilled visa (SAP consultant) and heading to Adelaide with the help of an agent.

Regards,
Lela

Last edited by lela; Apr 12th 2007 at 7:05 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

hoping to join the rest of the april applicants. doing the final touches to our application and hope to have it in the post in the next 10 days.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lela
Hi everybody,

Eventhough we are Dutch, I hope we are allowed to join in this thread as April 2007 applicants. Our application was handed over to the DIAC April 3. So now we are in the waiting mode!

We are applying for a MODL 136 skilled visa (SAP consultant) and heading to Adelaide with the help of an agent.

Regards,
Lela

Welkom

I've added you

http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

Good luck
Karen x
Old Apr 13th 2007, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheColebecks

Karen

Hi Karen,

Plz add me to April list of tra applicants. Agent sent documents to tra yesterday.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Claire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really nice
Smile Re: April 2007 Applicants

Hi everyone, we posted ours on 7th April. Were applying for 136 MODL visa for my wife who's a nurse and were not using an agent. We're hoping to go to Adelaide now, Brisbane looks like it gets a bit too hot and humid, but things my still change

Just hope everything goes well, the house is already up for sale and we've got a viewing tonight and tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone

Dave
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Claire and Dave
Hi everyone, we posted ours on 7th April. Were applying for 136 MODL visa for my wife who's a nurse and were not using an agent. We're hoping to go to Adelaide now, Brisbane looks like it gets a bit too hot and humid, but things my still change

Just hope everything goes well, the house is already up for sale and we've got a viewing tonight and tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone

Dave
Added you http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

Karen x
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

lela is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for adding me on the list Karen

Just can't wait to get the acknowledgement, so we can do our meds and then of to Oz!

But for now...
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lela
Thanks for adding me on the list Karen

Just can't wait to get the acknowledgement, so we can do our meds and then of to Oz!

But for now...
No probs,

I know only too well what the wait was like for the TRA . Unfortunately back then there was no spreadsheet to see who else was waiting for news so by providing one everyone from now on can access this useful information

Karen xx
Old Apr 13th 2007, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Hi can we join your thread please. We sent off visa application on 13/04/07 we are going to perth, on 136 modl in hairdressing. We have sold the house sent off for police report and medicals are booked for 28/05/07.
Thanks
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nessyp
Hi can we join your thread please. We sent off visa application on 13/04/07 we are going to perth, on 136 modl in hairdressing. We have sold the house sent off for police report and medicals are booked for 28/05/07.
Thanks
Added you
http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

Good luck
Karen xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.