April 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

I'm awake early...well can't sleep...i have a bad cold so i've been browsing the forum and see that someone whose med's were received around the same time as mine has had their visa grant
SO JUST WANT TO SAY
Come on Aprilees....let's hope a few more get their visa grant this week
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:15 am
Just Joined

cato is an unknown quantity at this point

just to let you aprilees know.

the visa has been granted today - yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

meds received 10th sept
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cato

meds received 10th sept

CONGRATULATIONS

Suexx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:40 am

dazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura about

meds received 10th sept
Fantastic news, Congratulations

Em xx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

meds received 10th sept
congratulations well done
siobhan
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:42 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

meds received 10th sept
Nice one!! A big Congratulations to you and yours...
BBQ-KING
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

looks like were still no further on bbq king
Not much people compared to last monday getting their visas.
Well at least the LCU is further on.
I would like to know before thursday, as my little girl will have to sit the 11plus, on the Friday. Wish I knew so she wouldnt have to sit it.
Some karma needed
siobhan
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the murrays
I would like to know before thursday, as my little girl will have to sit the 11plus, on the Friday. Wish I knew so she wouldnt have to sit it.
Some karma needed
siobhan
Just sent u some Karma hopefully it works. Wouldnt say no to this week 4 ours either

Suexx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:10 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by the murrays
Some karma needed
siobhan
Karma given!!
When were your medicals signed for? as to your Daughters 11 plus, wouldn't it be good for her to do the exam, and maybe the results will ensure a better/higher place once in OZ? (Cannot say for Sure as my Daughter is in year 3 and Son is in reception, so too soon for me )
Hope we get our visas soon, as I have accepted an offer on the property and would hate living in a b&b until we move, kids would be totally upset!
Regards
BBQ-KING
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Karma given!!
When were your medicals signed for? as to your Daughters 11 plus, wouldn't it be good for her to do the exam, and maybe the results will ensure a better/higher place once in OZ? (Cannot say for Sure as my Daughter is in year 3 and Son is in reception, so too soon for me )
Hope we get our visas soon, as I have accepted an offer on the property and would hate living in a b&b until we move, kids would be totally upset!
Regards
BBQ-KING
thanks sue and bbq king for the karma
My xrays were sent before medicals on the 31 of august,medicals sent middle of sept, so they seem to be working around these dates this week.
Good news about your house, I hope you hear soon, do you plan to go before xmas?
Looks like daughter will have to sit exam.
Sent your self some karma
siobhan

Last edited by the murrays; Nov 5th 2007 at 1:32 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suesk
Just sent u some Karma hopefully it works. Wouldnt say no to this week 4 ours either

Suexx
thanks sue
i too must spread some reputation around before I can send u some karma
How do you do that?
siobhan
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

We foned agent today as we noticed so many visas have been granted good luck to you all by the way. She said the delay may be because of the med problem i had just hope they r nearly done so my lovely case officer can grant us our visa pretty pretty please.

Suexx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

elty is an unknown quantity at this point

WOOHOOOOOOO, At last we got our visa today....DON,T PANIC,DON,T PANIC.......BREATHE BREATHE............
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by elty
WOOHOOOOOOO, At last we got our visa today....DON,T PANIC,DON,T PANIC.......BREATHE BREATHE............
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to those celebrating and hugs and positive vibes to those still in limbo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.